Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyungs pov

Hoseok eventually woke up. He sat down next to me and hugged me "why werent you in bed?" he asked "i went to visit jimin." i said and i felt him let go of the hug. "Always him huh?" he asked "what?" i asked "i mean ever since they moved in near by youve spent all the time with him its like im hardly even hear. Im pretty sure if i felt you wouldnt notice or care cause he takes up your time." hoseok said and stood up going back to the room.

I sat there in shock. Finally i stood up and walked over to our room seeing him crying. It broke my heart. I hugged him as he tensed up in my arms. "Im sorry. From now own itll just be us again." i said "can we just adopt orphan pups?" hoseok asked. It was my turn to be tense "k-kids already?" i asked "yeah. Weve been together for more that 10 years tae." he said as i nodded "thats true. But we still havent gotten married either." i said

"Why we were already made for each other why should we get married?" hoseok asked hugging taehyung. "I dont know jungkook and jimin are getting married." I said "thats them they had to bite each other to fall in love. But you and I we fell in love since we were young. Remember. When you were stuck in a tree and i helped you down and you hugged me." he said smiling "mhm my knight always saving me." I said and leaned up to kiss him. He kissed back and pulled away after a while "so about those pups." he said and smiled

SHOULD VHOPE ADOPT?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro