Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NADIA'S P.O.V

"Hello, I'm Nadia. My doctor recommended that I try this out. Like you all here, and everyone else in the world, I have issues. It all started when I lost my baby in a miscarriage and dumped my fiancé because I couldn't stand to see his face lie to me about everything being alright. I knew what I did was wrong but I didn't care my emotions clouded my mind. At first I decided to go to the club and drink but I got banned after one night because I trashed the whole place. I had a bad meltdown. Then I turned to smoking and tried cocain... My fiance somehow guided me away from it. I guess he still loves me. One day I just started walking and ended up downtown next to the train and across the street I saw Starbucks."

The mentor of the group leaned forward in his chair and frowned. "Okay...so...so what made you go there."

"Old habit, in high school I was crazy over it and I guess my mind told me its would be comforting."

"Hmm...so then you went you correct?"

"Yeah, I went in and ordered a cup of black, strong coffee, no cream or sugar. I don't know why I did that I used to have it made with so much of shit in it. I even feared I'd have diabetes one day that's really why I stopped drinking Starbucks."

"It sounds like you can stop again. I want you to channel that version of you and try to go cold turkey again."

Ten people sitting in a circle full of chairs, started at me like I wasn't meant to be there: it's just coffee...I knew they were thinking. "Maybe I can." I said doubtfully.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro