>》11《<

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day Ratchet was working hard on making more if it didn't work. He was afraid if he didn't hurry the Decepticons would attack and kill them. He sighed shakily and hung his helm. It was weird to think that only a few days ago they were playing with the cons peacefully. He smiled a little as he thought about what Soundwave taught him.

He blinked in surprise and started upgrading the computer and everything else. He was almost finished when he heard something. He stopped suddenly and slowly turned to the doorway. The humans were sleeping on the couch and slowly woke up. They heard ped steps. Heavy ones. They held their breath as they waited in suspense.

"Uh... Doc?" Bulkhead asked as he turned the corner. "Did what just happen... actually happen?" He asked. Miko grinned happily and nodded vigorously.

"Bulkhead!" She screamed and Ratchet winced. He grumbled something under his breath as he rubbed his audio. The wrecker chuckled softly and walked over to them. He gently set his servo by the girl and she hugged it tightly.

"Yeeeaaaahhhh!!" They heard someone yelling and run into the room. Wheeljack ran and hugged Bulkhead then hugged Ratchet.

"Get off!" The medic yelled and shoved him away. "We aren't sparklings." He mumbled and glared at him.

"Ya did it kid!" Wheeljack grinned as he looked at Raf. The boy smiled brightly and fixed his glasses.

"Bumblebee!" The boy shouted and waved at his guardian. The scout seemed to smile and walked over.

::Good job little brother.:: he chirped and curled his digits around him in a type of hug.

The others slowly came in and thanked Ratchet then Raf. The medic grumbled something as they hugged him. He would end up stuttering and shove them off. Except Bumblebee. He didn't want to hurt the young scouts feelings. Jack smiled brightly as he watched all of them. His expression slowly became blank as he realized something.

"Hey... where's Optimus?" He asked and they fell silent. They looked around slowly and furrowed their optic ridges.

The sound of ped steps made them stop and they looked to the hall. He turned the corner as he rubbed his optic tiredly. He was still a sparkling, but back to a normal sized one.

"What.... what happened?" Ratchet asked in disbelief and surprise. He knelt down on one knee plate as he scanned the sparkling.

"I thought you drank it all." He said seriously and looked at him. Optimus stared at his peds as he avoided optic contact.

"No... Wheeljack and Bumblebee were really hungry... so... I let them have... more." He muttered. "I didn't want them to be sad." He said as tears filled his optics. The two mechs looked at each other and rubbed theirs helms awkwardly. They felt bad now.

"You... still think about... the others..." Jack said quietly and smiled slightly to himself. The sparkling didn't respond other then to glanced at the team.

"By the AllSpark... what am I going to do with you Optimus?" Ratchet asked as he sighed shakily. The sparkling didn't respond and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered quietly and buried his faceplate in him.

~

Megatron slowly opened his optics and stared at the ceiling. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on. His mind was a little fuzzy but his first actual thought was to go play with Optimus. He sat up and looked around then stood. He swayed a little and blinked in surprise. He was so tall. He stared at his servos then chuckled darkly.

"It appears the good days are over." He said as he smiled wickedly. He walked out of the room and looked around. He went to the bridge and called everyone to the training room. He furrowed his optic ridges as he went to the big room to find the crew. He stared at them blankly then smiled wickedly.

"Today we rid ourselves of the Autobots. We will attack them while they are weak and helpless." He said seriously and looked around. "Soundwave we-" He stopped suddenly and furrowed his optic ridges.

"Where's Soundwave?" He asked and the others looked around. They looked to the doorway as they heard ped steps.

Soundwave stopped at the door and stared at them blankly. He was still a sparkling, but the proper size for one now. Shockwave stared at him then glanced at Megatron. He walked off to make him a cure without another word.

"How in the pits of Kaon?" Megatron muttered and the sparkling hugged Laserbeak tightly.

"Well at least he won't bother us as much." One vehicon whispered to another. The one that claimed to be Bucket.

Soundwave looked at him then made a portal appear below him then one above. He yelped in surprise and started to fall endlessly.

"Not again!!" He shouted as Soundwave purred softly. Megatron smirked and looked at the others.

"Decepticons. Transform and rise up." He said as he turned to the door again. Knockout snickered and covered his mouth with a servo. Starscream looked at him and raised an optic ridge.

"Derp." Knockout snickered and snorted as he tried not to laugh. Starscream snickered and Megatron looked at them. Knockout laughed quietly as Starscream grinned. Trying not to laugh. The warlord glared darkly and looked at the others.

"We were not in our right minds when we were... infected." He said then smirked cockily as he looked at the medic.

"If I recall correctly, you gave a human a flower and told her she was pretty." He sneered. Knockout stopped laughing and stared at the floor. The vehicons snickered and they all left to get to work.

Knockout stared blankly for a few minutes then looked at Bucket as he fell on the floor. He sighed forcefully and helped him up then headed out.

"All fun and games are over now." Knockout said quietly. He couldn't help but smile a little as he thought of the fun they had.

~~~~~

I feel like my chapters are getting shorter. -_-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro