❦05.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WARNING!

I changed the ratings on this story to mature because of the dark and potentially violent themes that this book may and will contain.

Also, some mild language lol-

If you are sensitive to any of these themes, I suggest you click off this story.

And sorry for the very delayed publish.

Thanks!

Enjoy~

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

I waited for the elevator doors to close in front of Gary before getting up from behind the couch.

Seeing him again brought up so many memories that I'd rather forget.

I just want to forget it.

Forget what happened that day.

Hoping that I wouldn't bump into Gary, I enter the elevator and head up to my dorm.

After checking each side of the hallway, I didn't see anyone with brown raven hair.

I took a sigh of relief and entered the dorm room.

"Serena?" I ask as I enter, seeing if she was still awake.

No reply came, so I guessed that she was already asleep.

After cleaning up and changing into my PJs, I hop into bed and play a couple games on my phone before trying to fall asleep.

Trying in bold.

I tried to sleep.

I couldn't.

Annoyed, I put on my street clothes along with a dark red hoodie and left back to the lobby.

Placing my hood over my head, I step out into the rain and walk briskly down towards the lake.

Hearing quick footsteps from behind the building, I switch directions to investigate out of curiosity.

Peeking around the corner, I spot two hooded figures, with one carrying what seemed to be an abnormal trash bag and the other carrying something that I couldn't identify from behind the dorm building.

Trash collectors? No...

As I slowly peered closer, I realized what was going on.

What really was happening.

That isn't a trash bag in their hands.

It's a body bag.

I snook in to get a better view, being careful not to get spotted. 

A very tall metal ladder was extended all the way up to the third floor, against a dorm room with an open window.

Hold on a minute...

My eyes widen as I realize that the dorm room was none other than mine, and that these hooded figures were kidnapping no one other than the Princess of Kalos.

Serena was being kidnapped.

What the hell?! 

I need to stop this, now.

But how? I'm not a superhero.

I sigh.

Screw it. I'd rather regret what I did than regret what I could've done-

"HEY!!!" I yell sprinting towards the two kidnappers.

I quickly punch the one holding Serena in the gut as I hard as I could, sending him backwards towards the trunk of an oak tree, knocking him out cold.

I quickly catch the unconscious Serena and gently set her on the wet grass before receiving an unexpected fist to my eye from the other assailant.

I fall backwards in pain, clutching my now-bruised eye.

Before the kidnapper could react, I slide beneath him and kick his legs, knocking him down and managing to get myself back up before he could recover.

I give him a hard kick to the side of the head with my foot, knocking him out.

Phew... those years of defending myself from bullies really paid off...

Before I could relax, I feel a sharp pulsing pain in my left shoulder.

I cry in pain and fall to the ground, noticing a knife drenched in blood stabbed into my shoulder.

Then I notice it.

Standing above me was a tall and hooded figure.

He began to laugh manically before pulling out and wielding yet another knife.

His laugh... why does it sound so familiar?

In a few moments, he was thrown back by a shove from behind, pushing him away from me.

Everything happened so quick.

In a flash, I saw a brown raven haired boy knee my attacker's head, making his nose gush out a river of crimson.

"DON'T MESS WITH ASHY BOY OR HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!" He yells, giving the kidnapper another fury of fists.

As the final attacker falls onto the ground, I slowly begin to fade out.

My rescuer turns around and runs towards me in worry.

"Ashy boy, stay with me!! Ash!!"

I laugh weakly and manage to whisper a few words to him before falling unconscious to the faint symphony of sirens in the background and the soft splish-splash of every rain drop.

"Heh... Gary, she's... not my... girlfriend..." 

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ᴇɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

Author's Note

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

Short chapter this time- lol

But I hope you enjoyed! ^-^

I'm happy to say I'm back and refreshed from my break, and I'm ready to start writing again!

Next chapter will be up soon if not delayed lol!

Hehe, have a good one!

- Squash

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro