000: EVERMORE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝ so, i love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. ❞

══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON had lived a very long time. He had seen the rise and fall of empires, tumultuous wars, the building of ancient cities, revolution after revolution── history had taken place before his very eyes. He travelled far and wide, across every ocean and sea, through countryside and urban city, desert and snow. The Original walked alongside infamous kings and queens, presidents, emperors, and vicious tyrants.

He had tried food and drink, spoiled himself in the world's riches. He experienced love in the form of his siblings, in the warmth of a doppelganger or two, a princess, and a stranger here and there. Yet, despite all these wonders he held in the palm of his hand, he was always at war.

War, what a fickle little thing. He fought his father── always on the run in hopes of self-preservation. He battled his siblings── killed his sister's lovers, daggered his brothers when he saw fit. He engaged in combat with those he wanted to in order to feel power course through his veins. He even waged war on those he claimed to be in love with, hunting down Katerina Petrova to the ends of the earth. He made his friends his foes.

In all truth, Niklaus Mikaelson was a sinner who had never known peace. That is, until he met her.

ROSEMARY QUINN was a mere human who had lived in Mystic Falls all her life, growing up on her parents' farm. She loved the small town with all her heart, only having fond memories of it. Popsicles and fireworks, bonfires and marshmallows, swimming in the lake and ice cold lemonade, pumpkin patches, football games, sneaking a beer at a party she snuck out to go to when she was seventeen. Every time she left the community to return to Nashville until the next summer for university, she longed to be home.

It was no surprise to anyone that she moved back to Mystic Falls permanently when the opportunity arose just after her mother passed away, with her two young nieces and a fine arts degree in tow. She told her older sister that it would be temporary, only until their father got used to being alone. (That was a lie, it had been a little over three years and Rosemary showed no signs of going back to the city life and her nieces loved the town just as much.)

The Mystic Falls residents saw Rosemary as the girl next door because, well, that's what she had been her entire life.

Niklaus Mikaelson, however, saw his redemption. He had never met someone so authentic.  She was so sweet and pure.  She was selfless and cared about people who she didn't even know.  She put all of her love out into the universe and got it in return.  (Niklaus believed she deserved even more.)

She was paint splatters on denim overalls.  Strawberry lemonade and picnics.  Farm animals and patchwork quilts.  She was sunshine and laughing so hard it caused stomach aches.  She was Friday nights singing with her nieces and playing guitar.  She was peace in a person.  She was everything he was not and he both envied and loved her for it.

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON had lived a very long time and ROSEMARY QUINN would be his final destination.

── ⋆ ──

jenna coleman as ROSEMARY QUINN
─ the peace.

❛ you're not a monster, nik. you're not a monster. ❜

joseph morgan as NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
─ the chaos.

❛ you make me feel at peace, i feel home. and that's all i've ever longed for. so please, please rosemary, don't give up on me. ❜

daisy edgar jones as BEVERLY QUINN
─ the protective.

❛ you lay a hand on her or make her cry and i'll kill you, original or not. ❜

olivia cooke as JUNE QUINN
─ the troubled.

❛ i just wish i didn't worry her so much, you know? ❜

── ⋆ ──

ALSO STARRING !

charles dance as EMERY QUINN

angela molina as MARJORIE QUINN

marisa tomei as SAMARA QUINN

jorja smith as FAYE BENNETT

golshifteh farahani as MONA AMIRI-LOCKWOOD

daniel gillies as ELIJAH MIKAELSON

claire holt as REBEKAH MIKAELSON

daniel sharman as KOL MIKAELSON

caspar zafer as FINN MIKAELSON

paul wesley as STEFAN SALVATORE

ian somerhalder as DAMON SALVATORE

nina dobrev as ELENA GILBERT & KATHERINE PIERCE

candice king as CAROLINE FORBES

kat graham as BONNIE BENNETT

michael trevino as TYLER LOCKWOOD

eli goree as MATT DONOVAN

steven r. mcqueen as JEREMY GILBERT

henry golding as ALARIC SALTZMAN

&&

sara canning as JENNA SOMMERS

══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

omg hi guys!!!   it has been so freaking long!!!   i'm so glad to be back and if i disappear again, please have bloodymikaelson hunt me down and throw cookies at me!

for some of you who don't know, rosemary quinn is a very dear oc to me that i've tried to write for many times!  i've tried writing her as an immortal werewolf, a witch, a hybrid── and nothing ever truly fit.  i've finally committed to her being human because it just fits her!  it really does!  i'm just so happy she's back and i'm so excited to write her love for nik again.

also, there are a ton of ocs in this one!!  my goodness???  you will love them i swear!  i tried to put as much poc in this cast that i could!  i made matt donovan black because representation is so so important and for that reason, i am definitely going to make matt a bigger part in the series.  it would be stupid of me to advocate for poc representation and then have him barely ever appear!  like???

this book is dedicated to agentofbarnes !!  sana has always adored rosemary and nik so i just feel that it is right for this book to be dedicated to her!  love you bestie <33

also, i would also like to shoutout these talented writers and just presences on wattpad.  they are all fabulous so go love them rn !!  aurorasandsadprosee dreamzens wickedhour bloodymikaelson yerimesme -P0GUELIFE -isaaclahey
maIiatates vangeaux ryrythewritingguy

until next time!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro