15: Question and Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, first comes the question.

I have completed the intro from me and Mell and the Prologue for the Comic Book idea I have.

You have two options:

A: You get the intro and prologue, you just have to wait a little longer for chapter one.

B: You wait a little longer for the intro and prologue, but you get those and the first chapter at the same time.

Also bear in mind that this will have slow updates. More like "As they come" cause it's hard to draw in Minecraft style!

Your responses can be commented on this sentence. Or PM if you don't feel comfortable. (Why on this sentence? Because the emails of replies aren't very  helpful because most of the FanFics I read have labels 'Chapter One,' and Wattpad expects me to know which one it's informing me of.)

Okay.

CONTEST!!!!!!!!

You: A contest? Oooooh! What do I do?

Your mission, Recruit, is to draw a cover for the comic book. It has to include the title, which is "Sky Wars," the issue number (1), my user name (MiniPrimeOnSteroids, which I hope you would since you're, you know, reading this part), your signature on the work somewhere (in a corner or below the text is recommended), a giant Minecraft Squid (the actual book will explain), and these two Minecraft skins:

1 -

This skin has white pants

Front:

Right:

Back:

Left:

Hat:

This is a main character.

2 - (I would be in total shock you don't know who this is.)

Front Glory:

Right Glory:

Back Glory:

Left Glory:

Dude. Seriously. This skin is all glory.

ONE CHAPTER IN CAMEO A GETS IS IT WHO COMMENT TO ONE FIRST!!!!!!!! (Hope you can read backwards! Lol)

You can also add these two if you want (since they're supporting characters):

You: Okay. How do I have to make the cover?

Any way you want to! If you're good at making Minecraft pictures (I mean like what you see on Minecraft Videos before you click on them, AKA Thumbnails), drawing, or photo-shoping (if you do use fanart, please get permission from the owner first so I don't have to deal with copyright issues again) (Also, you ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE SKINS SEEN IN THIS PART. If someone gives you a problem about it, please send them my way, or tell me their username so I can talk to them. I don't want you guys to have Copyright issues either. THERE WILL BE A DISCLAIMER AT THE BEGINNING TO BACK IT UP), or anything else that has to do with pictures, that can be submitted!

You: Speaking of that, how do I submit my final draft?

Create a new story and post the final draft IN THE CHAPTER TEXT. DO NOT put the photo in the top. That will ruin the actual resolution on the Wattpad App. If you put it in a chapter of like a drawings book or something, please post the chapter title on the message board of my profile, so I'll remember to look at it. (I is very forgetful sometimes, and I don't want to miss anybody's entry.) Also, tag me in the chapter. ( @MiniPrimeOnSteroids ). And add the tags on the actual book: 'Cover2k16' and 'multimediaMini!'

You: Is there a deadline?

I would really want entries in by the first week of April, but I can take entries no later than April 15th.

If I can't make up my mind I'll choose 5 of my favorites and post them in a chap with your name and work for voting.

You: What do I get out of this?

Uh... Bragging rights and a shout at the end of every chapter for your work is really all I can offer. Sorry. 😯

You: Are you asking me to do this because you're just lazy or are you genuinely TRYING to update this regularly?

Uh... A little of both? The second one more?

RECAP:

MUST INCLUDE:
-Giant Squid
-Those two skins
-My username
-The title "Sky Wars"
-Your signature under the title or in a corner (I want to be able to see it though!)
-Issue Number (1)

You can add Mithzan and the other girl skin IF YOU WANT. (Bear in mind that her right eye ((under her bangs)) is a really light grey/almost white color.)

Welp. That's it from me. SEE YA! *Runs to the void o' A 'CaptainSparklez X Reader'*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro