Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was lying in the guest bed, with Lexi. I just couldn't sleep. I mean how could I? I'm meeting a big producer tomorrow. I'm going to show him my screenplay and hopefully he loves he.

"Lex, you awake?" I questioned shaking her a little.

"I am now," She yawned, "What's going on?"

I feel bad that I woke get up, but something was bugging me, "What if he doesn't like my story?"

Lexi looked at me, she knew I was worried and luckily for me, I have a calm girlfriend. She's always calm before anything, unlike me, who's a nervous wreck. I can barely talk in front of people and give a speech. I guess I'm just too socially awkward.

"Edgar, it's okay if he doesn't. I'm sure he won't, but if he doesn't. We try again."

"What if that doesn't work?"

"If you ever give up, we could always go home."

I shook my head, "I hyped myself so much, I can't go home a failure."

She didn't say anything, just looked at me, smiling a little. This always happens, when I'm stressed out about anything, she gives me a look. Not just any look, a look that says everything. It's like she doesn't have to explain, her expression does it all for her.

"I love you, Lexi." I placed my hand on her Rosey red cheek.

She took her hand and placed it over mine, "I love you too, Ed."

I kissed her once, then again and again. I'm pretty you could guess what's next, I won't go into details. However I will say that she is top. When we have sex, it's not just sex. It's love and passion. I will always remember our first time. Freshman year of high school. Neither of us knew what we doing and it was kind of awkward. But even then, it was perfect. At that moment, I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with her. I knew she would be my glue and I wasn't just some guy she fucked. I guess, it worked out so well because we have been together so long. We were in love by the time we did it, what still surprises me, is that we still are in love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro