[148] Imagine: Kai

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You were staring blankly at the people who were busy tagging along with each other and was patiently waiting for your friend who entered the maze booth with her boyfriend.

You weren't so sure why you still have to go with them when you look like just a third wheel. You practically don't have someone with you  since first of all, you hate guys and second of all, you don't like guys. What difference does it make? Well, you were thinking that all guys were just the same.

They will only go fond of girls when they don't have anyone else to be with. And what makes you be so bitter? Well, your boyfriend or shall you say ex, ditched you for another girl and he was technically your first boyfriend.

Pretty cool, huh?

You rolled your eyes skywards when you felt tired of just standing outside the maze booth so you decided to look for something that can divert your attention. You walked towards a booth just beside the one you were standing a while ago.

"Kissing booth?"

You read the sign written on the tarpaulin as you cock one brow before another.

Is this thing even allowed here?

You think, just then curiosity hit you and you decided to enter the place. Your eyes widen when you saw valentines' deco everywhere and was disgusted by its thought. It's not even valentines' day yet this thing existed.

"Hi."

You look at your right side when someone spoke up and greeted you with wide smile. The place is pretty dim so you can't tell who you were talking to.

"Hello."

You simply answered and looked away. The guy looks really handsome but you won't fall out from someone like him. This is technically a kissing booth which means he already kissed a lot of girls who entered this stupid thing.

You were eyeing the whole place before you decided to go out but when you're about to take a step, the guy talked.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry but the one who's in charge in this booth isn't around yet but you can wait for him tho."

You looked at him and he was pointing the chair next to him.

"No," you shook your head, "I'm not really here to... You know." You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So what brought you here then?" He asked.

"Not so sure," you grimaced in shame, "curiosity, I guess?"

"Well, you should feed your curiosity." She smirked, "I know you, you were Sehun's ex-girlfriend, right?"

Your brows met when he hit the bullseye just then you realized that you were talking to Jongin. Sehun's friend! Jongin was your greatest enemy ever since the first day you entered class. He's one of the members of the hottest and most handsome guys in your school known to as EXO. He loves messing around with you but then stopped when you and Sehun started dating.

"He's actually the one who's in charge here. He's a good kisser, you know." He continued.

You glared at him. He's one of the known jerks in your school and you're pretty unlucky that you bumped on with him.

"I have to go!" You hissed and was about to go out when he pulled you by the arm and pinned you against the nearest wall.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You groaned and was trying your best to free yourself from his grip but instead of setting you free, he also pinned both of your hands at both sides of your head and leaned closer towards you. His eyes met yours so you got stunned.

"Don't move. He's here!"

He whispered which made you confused. You glanced at his back and saw Sehun looking at the both of you with his forehead crease.

"Stay where you are and close your eyes. Let's make him pay!"

He winked and you eyed him and did what he said. You close your eyes. You thought it will going to be just an act to fool Sehun around, just then you felt Jongin's lips brush against yours. You immediately opened your eyes and pushed him away but he's too strong and was able to pull you for a hug instead.

You saw Sehun's reaction. He's as surprise as you are. He then turn his back against Jongin and you and walked away.

"I'm here, _____. Don't worry! I won't let him hurt you again."

Your heart skipped a minute as Joingin's face dug against your neck and as crazy as it may sound, you find his presence very comforting with no reason.

To be continued...

Hahaha charot! Wala na 'tong kadugtong at baka saan na 'to mapunta😂😂 Hahaha BYUNTAE ALERT!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro