Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Remember when you had that crush on me," Percy smiled as he took another sip of his beer. "Two years ago, right?"

Nico hid his head in his hands in embarrassment. It was true, he was madly in love with Percy when he was younger, then he found Will. Will and Nico were still a couple, and still going strong, but after awhile, there relationship had changed. They still loved each other, but they were no longer in a 'honeymoon' phase, and were now in two years of dating phase where a lot of the romance was gone.

"Yes," Nico said shyly, also taking a sip of beer. He was enjoying this, talking to Percy, bonding. Granted, he was only 17, Percy was 19, and they were both under legal drinking age, but Connor and Travis were honestly amazing at smuggling. "Quite a huge one, actually,"

"Really?" Percy asked, looking down at Nico, smiling.

"Yeah," Nico replies. "Worshipped the ground you'd walked on for awhile," Nico let out a sigh. "Don't worry now, I finally realized how stupid you were," Nico laughed.

"I'm not that stupid," He mumbled. Percy let out a sigh. "I had a bit of a thing for you once, which was a bit weird. Not because it was you, you're hot," Percy rambled. Nico knew he must have been a bit buzzed, "but it was because you were a guy. I told Annabeth about the whole thing, she asked if I was breaking up with her, I said no. I don't regret it...but, sometimes I do think...it's not important,"

Nico knew Percy was a bit drunk, but so was Nico, and that gave him a burst of confidence. He wiggled closer to Percy. "You liked me?" Nico asked. Noticing how his face began flushing.

"Yeah," Percy also got closer down to Nico, they were sitting down by the foot of the bed, the only light in Cabin 13 was coming from a few candles placed around the room, and the moonlight shining through the window. "I liked you a lot,"

Nico leaned in closer to Percy. There lips inches from each other. "You did?" He breathed. He could smell the beer on Percy's breath.

"Mmhmm," He mumbled huskily, making Nico shiver. Percy leaned in connecting their lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle, and one of the best feelings Nico had ever felt. Percy's lips were soft and tasted of the sea. Nico didn't even try to win dominance in the kiss. He let Percy win easily, and was loving every second of it.

Percy broke the kiss, his hands resting on the paler boys hips. "Y-You're okay with this? I don't want to do anything you don't want--"

Nico grabbed the collar of Percy's shirt. He looked into his shining green eyes and panted the words out, his heart racing from the intensity of the kiss. "I've never wanted anything more,"

At these words, Percy grabbed Nico's hips tighter, pulling them up, before carefully laying him down onto the floor. Nico had never meant words more. Percy was the right amount of rough and gentle as the older demigod rolled his hips on Nico's.

Percy slowly pulled themselves back up off the ground, leaning Nico against the bed. They continued to passionately kiss for a few moments before they were now laying down against the black comforter of the bunk. Nico placed his lips onto Percy's neck, leaving a dark red hickey.

Nico felt Percy's hand wrap around his groin. The son of Poseidon's hand began to fiddle with Nico's belt. This action caused the younger boy's breath to hitch. At this, Percy pulled away, his eyes asking for permission, to which Nico nodded to in agreement quickly.

Once Nico's belt was off, Percy worked on unzipping his black skinny jeans. Nico wanted this, he wanted this so much. He was dying to feel every inch of Percy's skin. He had been wanting to do this for forever.

Clothes were coming off between the love-filled kisses. Eventually the two boys were only in there boxers, rubbing there erections against each other, both of them wanting to get as much from this moment as possible.

"P-Percy," Nico panted. He bucked his hips up, a moan escaping his lips at the new sensation. "P-Please, I-I-" Nico didn't know how to say it. He didn't know how to tell his childhood crush that he wanted him inside of him, to go hard, to go fast, to not stop until Nico couldn't walk straight for the next day.

Percy started to nibble at Nico's neck, definitely leaving marks, and Nico enjoyed the thought of being marked. "What Nico?" Percy asked kissing, sucking, and biting his neck and collar bones. "What do you want?"

Nico struggled with his words. "I-I-I w-want," He couldn't get it out. He knew what he wanted, but he was having such a problem saying it. The words just wouldn't form. "Y-You, I, P-Please," Was the best Nico could produce.

Percy didn't need to be told twice. He began going lower down onto Nico's stomach, licking down his thin, yet muscular stomach. Once he got down to Nico's underwear waistband, he traced a finger left to right, causing Nico to squirm with anticipation.

"Has anyone--" Percy kissed along Nico's waistline. "--ever told you--" He planted another kiss, a few inches to the left, "--you have--" another kiss. "--Amazing--" another kiss. "--hips--"

Nico moaned at the compliment. Seconds later, Nico's underwear was pulled down, his growing erection released. He couldn't help but take in a small gasp as the cooler air touched his member.

Percy began kissing the base of Nico's cock. He then licked up the shaft, all the way to the tip, before taking it in his mouth. Nico moaned at the feeling or Percy's tongue swirling around his cock. What Percy couldn't fit, he pumped with his hands.

Percy started out slow, but went faster, earning more moans from Nico. Nico couldn't stop his hand from finding itself in Percy's dark locks. He began tugging on it and pulling it as Percy went faster. He knew he was close. Percy knew he was to, and he came of off Nico's cock with a pop.

Percy came back up to Nico lips before capturing them in a heated kiss. Nico's lips were now red and swollen, and in Percy's opinion, beautiful. He had never seen any more...perfect. Nico's large, brown eyes were filled with lust. He had red and purple hickeys covering his skin, his cock, red and throbbing.

Percy pulled down his boxers, discarding them on the floor, allowing them to join the rest of the boys clothes. Percy's erection was standing tall against his stomach. His member was already leaking with pre-cum.

"N-nico," Percy panted in between kisses. "D-Do you h-have any l-lube?" Percy asked, not wanting to go without prep or lube. Nico simply nodded, still in the kiss, while removing one of his hands from Percy's hair and reaching around a bedside drawer. Percy separated the kiss to take the lube from Nico.

Percy placed the lube to the side for the moment. "Turn around for me baby?" Percy asked, Nico nodded and did as he was told. Percy grabbed Nico's hips, pulling them up, and Nico was holding onto a pillow, panting from the anticipation.

Percy bit at one of Nico's cheeks, making sure to leave a mark, Nico moaned at the new sensation. Percy began to lube up his fingers now, inserting one at a time, making sure to go slowly at first, then began pumping it faster, then adding a second finger, going through the same steps.

Percy began to scissor his fingers, hitting Nico's prostate over and over with each motion, causing the younger boy to moan. Percy loved the sight of Nico moaning and trembling at his touch. Percy, if even possible, grew harder at the sight.

He almost wanted to stop what he was doing and begin to pound into the son of Hades as hard as possible, but he continued pumping his fingers, enjoying the perfect, beautiful view.

Luckily, Nico was having the same idea. Percy wasn't meaning to tease, but that's all Nico saw this as. He saw it as relentless teasing. "Percy, p-please,"

"Please, what?" Percy teased. Taking another nip at the same cheek he left the other on.

Nico was struggling with words again. He knew what he wanted, but didn't know how to say it. Nico bit down in the pillow as Percy hit his prostate again. "Y-You, p-please, I need--" Nico let out another loud moan as Percy hit his prostate again with his long fingers. "--Y-You,"

"Need me how?" Percy teased again, hitting Nico's prostate faster now, while lathering his hard member in lube with his other hand.

Nico, unsuccessfully, bit back moans as his prostate was hit. "I--I--" Nico just didn't know how to make words anymore, "I-I-In m-me,"

Percy planned to tease further, but after hearing those words escape Nico's mouth, he couldn't hold back. His mind was half dazed with beer, but he knew he wanted this, and had wanted it for a long time.

Nico trembled with anticipation, Percy slowly entered Nico until he was balls deep. He stayed for a moment, letting Nico adjust, which Nico was very thankful for. Nico hadn't anticipated the size of Percy's cock and was afraid it wouldn't fit, but it did, and it honestly felt amazing.

Percy couldn't help but take in the beautiful sight in front of him. Nico's arse was in the hair, Percy's hands gripping his hips. Nico had his face resting on a pillow, biting it as Percy slid in deeper.

Soon, Percy began to thrust, causing Nico to let out a small moan. As Percy began to thrust faster, tears spilled from Nico's eyes, but he didn't want him stop, he wanted him to go faster, and eventually it started to feel good. Percy's cock stretching Nico in ways he hadn't been stretched in a long time.

"P-P-Percy," Nico kept moaning out. "Mmngph," the last moan muffled by him biting the pillow as Percy had re-angled himself, giving him easy access to Nico's prostate.

"Y-You're so beautiful, absolutely beautiful," Percy panted next to Nico's ear before biting down on his shoulder, thrusting faster into Nico's elevated arse. "Absolutely Beautiful,"

Nico was about to speak up, but Percy began to go faster, causing Nico to moan out again and bite the pillow. Percy sat up straight, still thrusting, and pulled Nico's head back by his hair, making Nico's moans more audible.

"I love the sounds you make," Nico blushed at the comment. "Don't try and hide them," Percy tugged on Nico's head a bit harder, but careful not to actually hurt him.

Nico was astonished how Percy could be so rough and gentle at the same time. Nico wasn't used to someone wanting to hear him, enjoying the way he moaned, or calling him beautiful, and it made him blush.

Nico began to get a familiar feeling in his stomach, one indicating he had moments before he came. He weirdly didn't want to though, because he always got extremely tired after sex, and he didn't want this to end yet. Yet, at the same time, he was beyond ready to have an earth-shattering orgasm.

"P-Percy, I-I'm not g-going to be able to h-hold out m-much l-longer," Once Nico had said that, Percy had finished, sending his hot, white cum into Nico, sending the younger boy over the edge.

The two boys collapsed onto the bed. Percy rolled over, and looked over at the boy next to him/ His eyes were half-lidded, but staring back at him. His lips were still swollen and red, his neck covered in hickeys.

Percy looked at the sleepy demigod in front of his and kissed his forehead. "Hey," He smiled at the other demigod. "We should get cleaner sheets okay?"

Nico gave a small grunt but sat up, despite wanting to. Nico was very worried. He had barely ever shown anyone that type of vulnerability. He had surrendered everything. He let all his guards down, and currently was too tired to bring the walls back up. Either way he sat up, not wanting to unwrap the blanket from his midsection, not wanting to show any more vulnerability.

Percy smiled at the other boy, his eyes still half-lidded, and he lazily sat up, it was true that he had grown a few inches since he was 14, but it was from 5'4 to like 5'7. Percy got out of bed, before picking up the shorter boy. It was beyond easy, which was bad, he really needed to eat more.

Nico didn't know how he felt about being picked up, but once again, he was too tired to care at this exact moment. Percy placed him carefully placed him on the bunk next to the one they were just on, then Percy stood up, Nico gawked at the beautiful son of the sea god in front of him as the taller boy threw the dirtied sheets in a corner.

The taller boy walked back over to Nico. He climbed in bed next to Nico, and wrapped an arm over the younger demigod. Nico couldn't have thought of a better way to end the night. Percy also couldn't think of a better way.

"Goodnight, Percy...:" Nico said tiredly, not thinking of anything else.

"Goodnight, Neeks," Percy said, kissing the top of Nico's dark locks. He pushed some of the stray hairs on his face behind his ear before looking down at the sleeping beauty in front of him, then falling asleep next to the son of Hades.

~Author's Note~

This work can also be found on ao3. 

I update both of these at the same time, it's just I know some people refer Wattpad, and other ao3.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro