Falls, dries and stains,
Does it matter?
My heart beats on its own,
My eyes cries along,
My hands fiddles with the locket,
That you gifted me last summer,
Wasn't I your true love?
You made me dream of castles,
Then stamped on it as I started believing...
On you.

Stars shined in the moonlit sky,
Your phoenix eyes revealed mischief,
As you broke my heart,
Why were you so loveable even when you broke my heart?
Why did we stay apart?
Did you love me even for a day?
As I loved you from the moonlit sky to beginning of ray,
You made me dream of castles,
Then stamped on it as I started believing...
On you.

-Eyes on her lipstick
(The song Rosie sang in last chapter)

The girl wearing white kurti, who had a fierce temper suddenly became the most popular girl around the school. There were three reactions to her popularity. Some were extremely pissed and called her pretentious. Some were nonchalant, minding their own business- the nerds. And the third group were excited to meet this beauty who rejected Siddharth, the playboy. Everybody loved him, then why did the girl reject him so brutally? They assumed the girl was blind and that's why didn't notice such a handsome prince. But little did they know that Rosie was quite aware of his beauty and cruel ways.

As the girl entered the quiet library she noticed the number of eyes on her. Her eyes were cast down otherwise they would have noticed her smirk. She was oddly happy today. Flicking through the pages of the book she wasn't able to grasp any understanding of in her past life, Rosie wanted to slap her past self. The subject was extremely easy. How did she managed to fail in economics? Was she dumb?

Then she remembered the number of economics classes she bunked to go on a date with Sid. Such a waste. Sighing to herself, she pledged never to miss a class in this life.

She was nibbling her pencil when she felt a chair infront of her screeching. Not paying attention to the person sitting in front of her Rosie kept scribbling away.

"Quite a nerd, eh?" The person asked breaking the silence. His voice was easily recognised by her so she just nodded and paid attention to the subject she neglected because of the man sitting in front of her.

"Rosie, can I talk to you?" He asked, his tone a little pleading which satisfied Rosie's ego. But she barely reacted and said a small 'no'.

Getting rejected twice by a girl he was attracted to, Siddharth had no choice but to pout silently as the emotionless girl broke his heart.

"You are being too heartless" He complained.

"I don't have a heart to be heartless" Rosie replied a smile breaking on her face.

"Are you heartbroken? I will fix you" He promised. His sentence grabbed her attention as she chuckled softly.

"Go ahead fix me" She said closing her book and folding her hands across her chest confidently. She had sadness in her eyes as she gazed at him. He was the one who broke her so it was a joke to her when he insisted to fix her.

"Will you date me?" He asked retrieving a red rose from his pocket. The fragrance of rose hit her nose as she smiled bitterly. Roses were beautiful, so was she. But she was the unwanted rose who absorbed the darkness. Sid can further gift her his darkness, but he won't be able to fix her heart again. The heart that primarily functioned on sadness and guilt. She was carrying the load of regrets and heartbreak, which didn't even belong to her. Her heart was rebuilt by the core of black rose which absorbed her life force away. When she was dying, thoughts drifted from her brain and her heart stopped beating forever. The goddess not only granted her reincarnation but also made her a walking black rose.

"Yes," She answered exposing her dimples to him. She wasn't playing with him anymore. Her heart was making her do that. She was unable to reject him. Her heart still pounded for the grey eyed boy.

"Great, so can we go on a date in economics lecture?" He asked her.

"No," She flatly refused and went back to study the subject in hand.

Time passed and students left the library as two figures walked side by side. The boy looking at the girl with an enchanted expression, she truly has cast a spell on him. While the girl remained expressionless. Her smile was creepy, with a murderous glint in her eyes as she heard him make those promises again.

"Rosie I will always stand by your side"

"In my presence nobody will bully you"

"I like you because you are different from other girls"

"You have the prettiest eyes in the world"

"I hope we will remain together till the very end"

She was vomitting blood as his promises kept on bulking up. Her head started aching as she massaged it slightly with her thumb, but Sid went on. His promises were endless. She understood Sid's intention for the first time. The expression she wasn't able to gauge wasn't love but lust.

She was his princess because he lusted her. Pari was his angel because he loved her. Rosie decided to give in to his advances, when they found an isolated corridor, she kissed him. Nibbling his lower lips, Rosie plunged her tongue in his mouth as he granted entry. She was ravishing him, the kiss was dominated by her as she backed him to a support.

He was an Oasis, while she was the desert.

So this is chapter 5. I hope y'all liked it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro