Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack//

◇◆◇◆

I'm bored...

I looked over at Mark chatting away with Amy. I took out my sketchbook. My substitute teacher told us he was going to play a movie. I took my pack of drawing pencil looking at Mark from time to time. Then looking at Amy. I sketched out Amy leaning on Mark's shoulder looking up at him. Mark looking back blushing. I drew the lines darker fixing a few mistakes here and there. Felix and me ship them so hard. I showed him the picture, he chuckled whispering "Perfect." Felix grabbed it passing it to Ryan/Cry. He passed it around to everyone in class. Everyone snickered passing it back to me. Mark tapped my desk. I quickly covered the picture with a piece of paper.

"What's that?" I handed him the paper. He stared it for a minute crumpling the corners. Amy asked to see it so Mark gave it to her. Mark's hand was shaking slightly as he turned back to me. Amy looked at the picture and laughed. She handed it back complimenting my drawing skills.

"That hair on point tho" She chuckled. Mark groaned reaching out for the paper. People behind laughed as I pulled it away from him. He tried again falling out his seat. The substitute yelled at us just to watch the movie. Mark got up growling. I keep drawing for the rest of class.

◇◆◇◆

*Ring*

"Jack get over here!" Mark yelled. I shoved through the crowd of people in my class with Mark not too far behind. I got out quick standing by a water fountain. I smiled as soon as I saw Mark stumble out of class falling on his @ss as soon as he walked out. I laughed walking up to him holding my hand out. He grabbed my hand pulling me down with him.

"Well played."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro