[6:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Chloe Grace Moretz as Katherine)

Katherine's POV

Luke is really a strange guy. Except for being real awkward, he is a guy who was born with a white skin complexion, but then I already saw inside him was a grey heart. I know with the deep shade of black color, there's still white one. Maybe he have a great depression and I bet he never notice that I am observing him.

When Luke is now silent, he started to space out and I bet he never notice that I am gone. I don't know why I felt shy when he turned to be sad. I wanted to help him, I really do, but it's just like we are never good together. We always end up having arguments and I bet we really have bad bloods with each other okay? Whatever.

I started to climb back down, I almost trip down the tree and I swear I almost cuss. But in my shock, I didn't fell in to the ground.

My heart beats too fast and I really wanted to scream but I'm afraid because I might have awake Luke from his wonder.

When I lean on the other side, I felt a hand gripped on my waist tightly just in order to support my weight. I almost stumble but then I looked away, I saw the tanned guy.

"Fudge," I cursed as I saw him next to me, our faces are just few meters away from each other. I bet he notices that im blushing right now. His breath, his eyes, he's really perfect!

"You okay?" He asked and I vigorously nodded. He chuckled and then he let me up and looked at me.

"Still not looking fine to me. You're Katherine right?" He asked and then I blushed. I nod my head but I leaned my face down to my knees.

"I'm Calum," he said and then he reached out his hand and I really find it so cute. "Where's Luke?" He asked and I keep on pushing my thoughts away and still struggling to face Calum right now.

"He's upside that tree. But better not to check him out right now. I feel very sorry about him. He spaced out when he saw a name in that tree." I bluntly said and then he nods.

"I bet it's Kiane's name." He said and I am amazed. He's really intelligent!

"We better get going, I'm afraid the bus might leave me," I said and then he suddenly laughed. "You're still taking bus? Come on Kat, I'll just walk you home then." He said. I smiled and then he shrugged.

We walked to the hallway, but our conversation never went silent. He taught me several things about Luke. He said things that happened to him at the past, but not that much. We reached at our lockers and we leave the textbooks there. I just have my bag in my shoulders.

He reached out his hands and I raised my eyebrows. I don't get what he want.

"Give me your bag," he said and I am still confused. "Why?" I asked.

"Nothing. I bet it's heavy." He said and it made me blush.

"Such a gentleman Hood." I responded and he chuckled. I never thought that this guy is natural in his own way. He's unique.

"Thank you ma'am," he said.

We walked and never stopped talking. He always make me smile and I now knew few things about him.

But before going home, he stopped by the ice cream parlor and he gave me a cookies and cream flavor ice cream. Its my favorite.

We stopped by in the park and we talked more. I feel like I'm longing for his company and I never wanted him to go. He's my crush and I can say it. I never feel this happy when I'm with anyone.

I am shocked when Calum handed my eyeglasses and then he got it in his eyes. I laughed hard when he started to make funny faces and I feel like exploding in happiness.

"But seriously, you look more beautiful when you don't have your eyeglasses." He said and then I blushed hard.

"I don't think so," I said and got up, stretched my arms up in the sky. The blue skies was now tainted with violet shades. The beautiful sight caught me, made me calm and sighed in contentment. 

"You and Luke have bad blood with each other," he started. I laughed.

"Isn't it obvious Hood?" I chuckled. "But seriously, I find it challenging to know him more. I know you gave me facts about him but I need to figure it out myself because we have different perspectives." I said and then he nods.

He took off my eyeglasses. I thought he would give it to me but then he hanged it on his Polo. He looks so damn sophisticated. 

He messed my hair up and I sternly looked at him.

"Come on, it's getting late and I bet your mom was already looking for you." He said and then he started to walk and leave me behind.

I ran next to him just so I can follow his pace. We never stopped talking and laughing. It really felt nice to be with Calum.

It was already 7:00 pm, and in sure mom is already home. She might be worrying about me or she might scold me for going home late.

"Katherine Hannah Brooklyn, how can you explain this?" She scoffed, looking at my direction, she's handing the book that I have kept for many times from the time that I have red it.

"Let's take it slow?" I asked and I dropped my biggest smile, I am currently caught for stealing her possession.

I slide in the door, she inhaled and massaged her forehead.  She looked At me and then I

☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬☆♬

(Thank you for reading!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro