[8:]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katherine's POV

I stayed awake all night just wondering what to way is to do just to ask mom's forgiveness. I know she's really mad at me for taking someone important from her and I know she won't forgive me yet. I just need to make her see that I'm really sincere to say sorry and also to find out what happened to my dad.

I rolled off bed, waking up and stretched my arms up in the air. I wasn't that up this early if it was just a normal day.  But it isn't, so I better be up now, I really need to apologize to my mom. I just can't bear it if she would stay mad at me for very long time.

I immediately cleaned up myself, also my bed and then rushed my way down to the stairs. When I roam my eyes around the room, mom wasn't there so I just made my way to the kitchen and looked for food since my tummy is grumbling since last night.

I saw a small note in the refrigerator and it was coming from mom.

Catch the bus. Don't cut your class and behave. You did a very bad thing to me Katherine and I'm really really disappointed.

Mom still don't forgive me for what I did. I never thought that she would be this bitch when she just find the book like. What's she's whining about?

I sat down the chair and close the gap between me and the table. I reached the wheat bread,grab the Bacon, mayonnaise and the spoon. I sighed as I pour juice in my glass and looked at the ceiling. Its so awful. 

Tears build up on my eyes as I bit on the sandwich. She's really mad. And I thought she would just forgive me. But I was wondering how her words stuck in to my head.

" I chose to be silent Katherine and keep everything away from you so you would never could hear any of our misery."

Why does she wanted to keep anything from me? It's just I'm still searching for the truth and I need to know what is happening to our family. All these years I've been clueless and I think it's not good at all! I really need to investigate on my own.

I went to school walking alone, carrying a deep pain in my heart and a heavy back.

I was about to cross the street when 4 gangsters came my way and they look so awful. It looks like they haven't took a bath since a year ago.

"Hey miss," one of them greeted, his breath was surely a headache. I moved backward and I wanna run but they got me guarded. All of them looks so gross. They have beards and bandana in their head, they look like trash.

"Let me go! I need to go to school!" I shouted, punching one of them in their face. Blood stuck out on his nose and to my surprise, one of them held my hands to my back and they keep on gripping me tight.

"He--" I was about to scream but they immediately covered my mouth and drag me away from the street. They drag me by my hair and tears keep falling down my face. I earned a slap from them, each one of them laid their filthy hands on me.

I was about to kick the one who was in my front but then the one bit me in my ears. So instead of kicking them, I immediately kick the one who bit me. I swayed my feet down to his ego and then kicked it hard.

He jumped up and down, everyone looked at him. They turn their lustful eyes on me and I got my hands up to guard me.

"Yah fight with us? You're wrong kid." The one with stinky mouth said and I just rolled my eyes, kicked them all in their egos so I can run away.

I ran away from them who was now laying on the ground with their hands on their area. Poor thing, they have reminded me on how to use my taekwondo skills.

I grab my bag and ran out from that scene. I don't wanted to be caught because they might do something worst on me. Taekwondo can't help me with that.

When I was about to go, I saw a guy who have a blond hair, wearing a blue shirt with necktie on his neck. I was about to scream for help but my voice can't come out from my mouth. Stupid.

My knees felt so weak and I cannot move any further. My sweat paint across my forehead as I felt my heartbeat beat for just one time. I know that that is the cue for me to run because something worst might happen right away. 

My ears keep on hearing several noise, I don't know where it does came from but I know it's calling for my name. I just closed my eyes, earning tears from it. Im so dead tired of anything. What worst is about to happen again?

"Hey, are you okay?" I moved my eyes as I looked up, I saw Luke standing in front of me, he looks concerned to me. "You got bruises. Come on, let's get you to the treehouse. I have medical kit there." He carried me like a fireman's carry and then I hopped as I cannot move my feet.

"What happened to you?" He asked as he slid his hands on my silky smooth hair. I felt this comforting feeling coming from him and I just wanted to cry in him.

"I'm not freaking okay Luke." I cried in his arms, I hugged him and to my surprise, his arms snaked in to mine and hugged me on a very comforting way. 

"Lets just get you to the clinic. I see that you can't walk." He said and then he carried me like a newlywed, I blushed hard but good thing, he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the school.

'Who's that lucky chic?'

'She stole Luke to me!'

'Bitch.'

Luke leaned to the clique and they stopped murmuring. He moved next to them and they keep on looking at me. I feel their abhorrence towards me but I just feel my physical sore.

"You say that she's lucky? Then get this bruises bitches and I will get you in the clinic. You're all ingenue!"

Luke looked at them with a great disgust in them. I feel pity for them because their just so pathetic. I mean their attitude are just so disgusting and I can't tolerate girls like that if I am like Luke.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

(Thank you for reading! Yeah, summer has come and I've got a lot of things to do, so I'm really a busy person. I am planning to learn how to play drums, it's just me and my friend's hung out  in the midweek of summer.  And another thing I'm planning to get thin so I don't know if I can update this regularly and thank you for understanding!

And another thing, if anyone here love FOB or Patrick Stump like I do 😊😊 well I am planning to write a fan fiction! Please tell me if anyone's interested 😉😊 I love you all fellas!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro