-1-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Winged spark x Sideswipe: Breakup

"Hey babe" I smiled kissing WingedSpark on the cheek. "Side!" He grinned and kissed my helm.

We were celebrating our five year anniversary. We couldn't think of anyway way else to celebrate but to spend an entire day alone together. Seeing each other was tough when we worked all day and only saw each other at night to go into recharge. Then in the morning to say bye.

We cleared our schedules a few cycles back. Both of us stayed in each other's arms for a bit longer. "Primus I missed you" he laughed. I smiled kissing him but then felt something strange. I pulled back to see some lipstick on his mouth and now on to mine. "O-oh! I've been meaning to talk to you about me wearing lipstick!" He stuttered and lead me to the couch. My spark was beating hard as he kept my focus on him. "I need to clear my tank" I said and got up to go to the bathroom. He pulled me back down and laughed nervously. Something was definitely wrong. "Can't that wait?" He smiled. I pulled away from his grip and ran to our room which was connected to the bathroom.

Laying in our bed was a femme. I stood frozen as she began to wake up. "Hey Sparky" she yawned. "Back from your two hour shift?" She looked at me and smiled. "Oh you must be Sideswipe, nice to meet you"

WingedSpark rushed in and froze. "I-I can explain to the both of you!" He said quickly.

"No. Need." The femme growled. "I'll explain instead!" She giggled and stood up, walking to me in a satisfying mood. She planned to be caught.

"Our precious WingedSpark used us Sideswipe"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro