✿ 24% rant 76% art ✿

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

By rant I mean motivational speech bcos I am apparently ancient so I have a lot of lief experience //nods convincingly//

So like here's mah awesome speech; written more 'formally' bcos that's how I sometimes speak in my head :3 (also I realised a lot of it doesn't make sense BUT I wrote it so like bask in my english superiority??? AHHA joke joke)

I decided to finally challenge myself and draw something that I normally wouldn't (full body traditional that for once is a bit less chibi) because I decided that if I was going to get any better at this I was going to have to put more effort into 'being bad'. 

I haven't really drawn a lot this past month because I was too scared to try at all, since everything I drew turned out looking bad, or not that great. I'm surrounded by so many good artworks every day, especially my irl and online friends' art.

Sometimes I feel like I'm riding on coattails (is that the expression, lol) since my friends are all like wonderfully skilled. I've felt like this for a while but I didn't really want to voice it because then people might realise how true it is and I might, as well (jksialreadydosometimes). 

I know its not good to compare yourself and yada yada, but it's close to impossible not to at some point, but I finally realised, well, if I just stopped doing art than I wasn't exactly going to go anywhere. In reality, I probably will just get rusty and continue the cycle of not drawing because I think everything looks bad.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up? Because you're never going to be the 'best' so you just gotta keep going on. But you know it is hard to be motivated a lot of the time, but that's okay because you have friends and people to support you <3

Uh, yeah so end of ran-- I mean motivational speech and onto that art

The 'challenging art' I was doing, or attempting to do,

(sorta looks like poop but its not trust me, it's like

especially cooked

cream

puffs...)

sketch plus random angle that looks better but is a lie

ALSO a wonderfully happy bday to our bae elusive_nymph

This was a gift from SpiderPrincess seasonal_dragon and me! yes I somewhat did something?

Like woot that awesome colour tho daaaayum and the idea itself is like kewl as heck

...and rando girl that keeps getting crazier the more I look at her

and my boring signing out thing that I can't change bcos I've been doing it from the beginning and OCD

~QueenFaery

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro