(11) MESMERIZING MAYAVAN

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A belief gets difficult to be changed when it captures its roots along with the strings of our heart.

Arjun had understood the which issue Subhadra had. She was no more angry with him yet she couldn't move on along with him. She wasn't able to believe that Arjun could love her back.

Deciding to gain her love, he purposed her a ride which she accepted, happily. They both left for ride in late afternoon. Arjun decreased the pace of his horse, and distracted Subhadra in chatting, purposefully. As a result it became dark in forest, and she didn't realise it untill he faked concern about that.

"Oh my goodness! It became dark, and we are in the middle of forest!" Arjun acted as if he was worried in real.

"Can't we go back now?" Subhadra looked around finding darkness everywhere which was deriving out uneasiness inside her.

"Obviously not, Subhi. We have to spend night here," he tried to maintain seriousness of his tone.

"Don't we have any other way? What if any danger comes? I know that you are capable of handling each kind of danger yet I can't resist my concern," she just wished to find a way to go back, but she had no idea about the plan he had made and about the plan he settled for next.

"No danger will come here, because it's not an ordinary forest," his chuckled, but her concerned was too diverted to sense that.

"Is it a dangerous forest? Even, It's seeming like the one," her voice trembled as if cool breeze collided with her body.

"It's Mayavan, Subhi. This area was designed by demon maya during construction of Indraprastha. It's a pleasant hub of spending relaxation time," saying so, Arjun clapped once making the surrounding filled with earthen lamps which were illuminating with serene light.

He clapped once more, and fireflies started to fly around. Climbing down from horse Subhadra was busy in scanning the scenario with admiration filled eyes. Suddenly, she felt like being picked up in air. When she spared glance towards the reason it was none other Arjun who had lifted her up in his arms.

"You will be tired if walk on your own. Spare me this chance to serve you, Princess!" the mention of princess from his mouth made her smile, shyly.

The mention made her move back to those days when they weren't married. He used to address her as princess at that time. The solace and sweet shivers of those days out of sheer excitement of being around him made her smile brighter than before.

"The changed shade of your face is conveying that you have remembered something," his playful smile was pushing her more into those days.

"I remembered about our stays in forest on those days when you were on the mission of dropping me at Dwarka, safely," Arjun was entrusted with the responsibility of Subhadra's security as Kalyavan had become a threat to her when she was returning from Hastinapur.

"You used to explore the forest area we chose to halt at with all enthusiasm. I guarded you at that time from a safe distance, but this time there would be no such distance," he pulled her closer to his chest making her awestruck to react over his move.

After continuing the stroll for some more time they both sat for having dinner. Each kind of comfort was meant available in Mayavan as per the wishes of royals of Indraprastha. After dinner they sat beside each other for star gazing.

As soon as they sat together she bursted out into a non stop chain of laughter.

"I know why you are laughing. Stop embarrassing me, Subhi!" Arjun pleaded with a small pout.

"I just..... can't...... control," she spoke amidst of laughter.

Flashback:

It was the time when Arjun was with Subhadra for her protection from Kalyavan. He had chosen a safe place to halt at night as usual. After dinner Subhadra was watching stars sitting in front of fire.

Even though the heat of fire was there she was shivering, occasionally.

"You should go inside, and take rest, Princess!" Arjun came there with a suggestion in strict tone.

"But, I want to sit for some more time," Subhadra too used her puppy eyes look on him.

"Then, have this," he took off his upper stole, and wrapped her up in that.

She smiled clutching that close to her. When she looked at him for thanking him he realised he was standing in front of without any clothing on his upper body. He ran from there towards his tent quickly giving her a hard time for suppressing her laugh.

Flashback ended

"I am..... really.... really.....sorry," she was catching her breath with difficulty.

"You won't be forgiven that easily," he smirked imagining the scopes he had with her at that night.

"I can provide you better warmth tonight, and you have to accept my offer. It's your punishment," he caged her in a side hug, and whispered that into her ear.

"Red colour suits on your cheeks only, that too slightly, but your whole appearance has just changed into red due to blush. So, I am changing your punishment," he uttered the next watching her getting red out of shyness.

"What's that?" She asked expecting her punishment to be severe.

"I noticed you looking at me secretly when we had sat for star gazing in those days. You used to convey me something through side glancing. I want to hear those unsaid words from you," his love filled serene eyes were soothing her, restoring her fair complexion wiping the existed redness away from her skin.

"You are the most charming prince of this world. Your caring nature makes you irresistible along with your charm. No one's like you, and none can ever be. I love you so very much, Arya!" She confessed looking into his eyes.

"Arya! We weren't married that time, right? You are so advanced, Princess!" his eyes turned mischievous to tease her.

She was about to get up, but he held her hand.

"You aren't allowed to leave my side ever," wrapping her in the half portion of his upper stole he pulled her the closest to the warmth of his chest.

She surrendered herself to his secured arms.

He had the chance of consummation, but his caring heart wanted to make it slowly with her according to her easiness.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro