(13) HAND IN HAND

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Whole day Subhadra was busy in spending happy time with her brothers. As they both had come for her she owned their time and attention. Even after dinner she didn't come to her chamber. She went to her brothers to relive her story listening time.

Arjun had expected Subhadra's late coming. So, he was waiting for her while reading the letters she had written in his name. He was quite obsessed of those words written by her.

"May I have your attention, Mr. Reader?" Subhadra patted Arjun's shoulder, gently.

"Of course, you can have. In fact, I was waiting for you," holding her hand he made her sit beside him, on the bed.

"Really! I thought you were enjoying your alone time," she settled herself well on the bed.

"I wasn't alone. I had the beautiful company of those blissful words," showing letters to her, he wrapped those, all carefully.

"You had already read these letters. Reading those again won't change the content," her curious eyes were staring him.

"Even, I don't want the content to be changed, because it's the best one," he smiled in one among his beautiful shades of his personality.

She remained silent reciprocating his smile, shyly. His compliments had the capability to made her speechless, effortlessly.

"Are you tired, Subhi? Actually, I have something to talk about us," he led the topic which was important for him at that moment.

"No, I am not at all tired, and in all ears to hear you," lifting her shy eyes up she flashed an assured look at him.

"Our marriage hadn't happened in a normal situation, but you had supported me in each situation. Did I do the same for you?" He tightened his grip on her hand without hurting her.

"You have done the same for me. Even, you are doing beyond that. I have sensed all your efforts for making me emotionally comfortable with you," she leaned palm more to his grip.

"Have I become successful in earning that comfort for you?" He pulled her a little closer to his chest through her hand.

"You have become successful not only in earning that comfort but also in impressing me to the core," she placed herself near his chest ensuring no ornaments of hers could pierce his skin.

She still had minimal ornaments on herself signifying her identity as a married woman.

"Had my image of being your prince charming ever changed in your eyes? I am referring to the situations after our marriage," he looked down to observe her reaction as her head was below his chin, closer to his chest.

"No, it didn't change. I had complains for you, but those never had changed your image in my eyes," she too looked into his eyes.

"Why do you love me this much?" His eyes softened.

"There's not a single reason to count. So, I can't decide which to mention at first," she intertwined their fingers making him smile in surprise.

"I have one more question. It had been eating my mind since long. I heard you told in front of Lord Somnaath that you had decided to leave everything. What did that mean?" He remembered the day he had seen her at Somnaath.

His question made her silent again for a short. From her silence, he could sense the answer wasn't an easy one either for him to listen or for her to share.

"I had decided to leave Dwarka without informing anyone," she replied.

"What? You had decided that!" He screamed at the reply in shock.

"I didn't have any other option. I couldn't marry Duryodhan in any situation. Dau was on his favour, and bhrathashri was silent over the matter. So, I had to take a stand for myself," her voice because dull remembering those drastic days of her life.

"I know you must be thinking running away from the world is cowardice. I wasn't about to run. I was about to claim my right, the right which a maiden had over the most important decision of her life," she justified herself waiting for him to speak, but in return she felt a jerk.

"Never think about leaving anyone or anything ever, especially me," the jerk was caused due to his furious hug. He had capture the fragile frame of her body in his arms with all the force he had in himself.

She hugged him, and caressed his back to soothe him as she wasn't able to handle the force with which he had held her.

"Will I ever be able to make you say I love you to me?" He leaned to her shoulder as her soothing touch calmed his seriousness down.

"Yes, you will surely make me say I love you one day," without realising his trap she blurred out.

"I love you, Subhi!" Breaking the hug, he repeated her words drawing ecstasy on her embarrassed face

"I love you too," she confessed.

He was looking at him, lovingly. Either it was love or tease she couldn't stand his stares for more time.

"You should take some rest. Tomorrow you have to visit subjects along with bhrata Nakul, bhrata Sahdev and bhrathashri, right?" She made an excuse to escape from his focused gaze.

"So, Nakul revealed the surprise to you! I am not going alone. You and your sisters in law will also join the visit," he revealed the rest portion to her.

"Any special purpose of this surprise?" Her curiosity ignited in no time.

"I had trapped you in forest as per your bharta Nakul's words. He had teased me in names of night time advantage, secrecy in romance, and with many more compliments. So, this time I am taking you on a visit in daylight. Besides this, I know you love outings," he shared his troubling experience after that night halt at Mayavan.

"Which reason has much importance, shutting bhrata Nakul's mouth or making me smile?" Curiosity captured her eyes, again.

"Making you smile has more importance. I have added Nakul's name so that he can't tease me. Let him think that I am doing this for him. After all, Nakul has the right of being happy in my name, right?" He laughed out loudly followed by her.

After the tickling of his words get lessened they wrapped themselves in each others' arms, and closed eyes, peacefully.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact do you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro