(15) AT MAYAVAN, AGAIN

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After being engaged in the whole day, and after reliving her story listening time Subhadra came to her chamber. Arjun was spending time with the letters written by Subhadra as those were his only companion in her absence which could keep him calm.

"May I have your attention, Mr reader?" Subhadra loved to address Arjun as a reader, especially when she found him reading those letters.

"How can I deny the writer of the content which cheers me up?" He lifted his eyes up from the lovely lines written by her.

"Wait! In morning someone had told that she wouldn't come to me. Your face looks likt that someone," he spoke again before she could claim her chance of speaking up.

"No, I am not that someone," She denied, confidently.

"Then, who was she?" His acting of being unknown with an innocent look was making him adorable.

"She was the person of that particular moment. So, she and I aren't the same person," she had prepared her answer as she was expecting the question from him.

"Impressing answer, Princess!" His eyes shone in her praise.

"If you are impressed then you have to go somewhere with me," she would have disclosed her plan for night if he hadn't started the banter.

"Are you planning to abduct me again?" He found out one more excuse for continuing the banter with her.

"I am not such a coward to abduct you in darkness of light. Taking away something in darkness of night is stealing," she drew a small glare on her face to make him serious.

"You had stolen my heart already. What more do you need to steal from me?" He held her hand, and started to play with her fingers.

May be the internal smile behind her glare was visible to him which didn't let him take her gesture, seriously. The eyes which had seen through her inner self weren't the eyes of the greatest archer Arjun. Those were the eyes of an affectionate soulmate who can never be fooled regarding feelings.

"Don't you think that you are flirting too much?" Her eyes were focused on his actions of playing with her fingers.

She was enjoying his play time of being playful. At that moment she realised that he had much more of ways to be romantic with her even without getting close to her.

"The flirt after marriage is called as romance," turning her around he pulled her into a back hug.

"I need to steal your time for me. So, shall we?" She turned her face towards him when his arms were still around her.

Cancelling the romanticism of the moment he allowed her to led him towards the place she wished. She led him backside of palace making him imagine various thoughts about her night plans.

When they stopped at a place he saw Nakul, Sahdev, Karenumati and Vijaya were present there, looking at him, smilingly.

"What are they doing here? Are they going somewhere?" Arjun focused his gaze at Subhadra after looking at everyone.

"Yes, we are going to visit Mayavan along with you both," Sahdev replied.

"Actually, Renu and jaya were too eager to visit Mayavan in night time. So, I thought to join them," Subhadra had a sheepish smile on her face in response to Arjun's narrowed eyes at her.

"So, it's a group tour," Arjun too smiled unlike Subhadra.

"Don't worry, Bhrata Arjun. Mayavan is a huge area to spend quality time with bhabhi, and if we get to see something by chance we will close our eyes at that sight. Then we will turn our faces, promise!" Nakul claimed his role of teasing Arjun as soon as he got the chance.

"Even, I can say the same for you," Arjun returned Nakul's statements to him.

Couples departed for Mayavan. Karenumati and Vijaya's reactions were much similar to Subhadra when she had seen Mayavan for the first time.

Roaming eyes at everywhere Subhadra felt that Mayavan wasn't like before. There was something hidden which was making her feel in that way. Noticing her expression Arjun held hand to assure her. Without denying his loving touch, she diverted her mind, and started roam with him.

After something earth started to shake making everyone gather at one place. Weapons flew towards them in air from which they managed to save themselves. When intensity of attack increased Arjun understood that someone was trying to cast his magic over Mayavan. He summoned his Gandiv, and fought with the invisible enemy.

Suddenly, a shrieked was heard as the arrow which Arjun had shot at the enemy pierced him marking his end, because the arrow was meant for his end.

Before everyone could sigh in relief they saw Subhadra was lying on ground, unconsciously.

Picking her in arm, Arjun along with others left towards palace, hurriedly.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro