(3) AT INDRAPRASTHA

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning Subhadra along with Arjun departed to Indraprastha biding farewell to her family and her land. As expected Draupadi's fierce attitude welcomed the couple even before their feet could fall on the land of Indraprastha. She prevented them from enter in forming a line of fire at the entrance of palace.

Draupadi's anger was justified even. Her agony was increasing her anger. Brothers of Arjun (Yudhishthir, Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev) went behind her to pacify her.

"Arya, I think jiji won't be pacified so easily," Subhadra walked near Arjun coming out of her palquin.

"Even I too feel the same. Madhav is the only hope in this case. If Panchali doesn't get pacified then Madhav has to come here. Only he can make a way out of this issue," in each severe situation only Krishn's name used to soothe Arjun.

"I will go to jiji, and will talk to her," she declared, confidently.

"Your intervention won't work, Subhi. You have been grown up amidst of affection all the time till now. You don't even what does the severity of anger feels. So, how can you face it and make it calm?" He was aware of the love she was loaded with during her upbringing.

"In this case you need to think from the core of intelligence. Your childish heart can't influence this situation," when she was feeling happy over his care his words made her face fall down.

She felt hurt thinking he didn't see her as solution maker. For him she was a childish princess, and that image of her in his eyes was somehow injecting her with pain.

"I want to give a try, Arya!" She repeated her decision, firmly.

"There's hardly any hope yet I won't stop you," his hopeless voice was making her feel down.

She joined hand in front of the line of fire created by Draupadi, and extinguished that. Being astonished Arjun was praising her through his eyes, but she didn't look back, and walked ahead.

Draupadi was sitting alone in garden wearing a sad face.

"Pranam, Maharani. Sorry for bragging at here, but I couldn't afford to greet you late on the first day of my service," Subhadra's sweet voice startled Draupadi, gently.

Draupadi was utterly surprised to see Subhadra standing in front of her crossing the fire line. That fire was consisted of Draupadi's pain and anger of her collapsed heart which wasn't easy to be calmed by anyone, but Subhadra had done that which was surprising for sure.

"Subhadra! Sorry, princess Subhadra or should I say yuvrani Subhadra?" Composing herself Draupadi threw a cold gaze at Subhadra.

"The one who's standing in front of you is neither a princess nor a yuvrani. I have already introduced myself, Maharani!" Subhadra's smile reminded Draupadi about her sakha(friend) Krishn.

"I am not that egoistic to mistreat you like a servant, Yuvrani!" Draupadi scanned into Subhadra's eyes, but didn't find any intention which was indicating to demean her in any way.

"I didn't mean to feel you egoistic, Maharani. I know that you aren't the one. I wish to serve you with my love, respect and dedication. So, will you grant me to serve you?" Subhadra's words stunned Draupadi.

Subhadra bent down, and touched Draupadi's feet. Draupadi picked Subhadra in arms quickly as if a precious gem had fallen on her feet.

"I am sorry for my actions towards my affectionate sister. Welcome home, my dear!" Draupadi hugged Subhadra, tightly.

"I don't have any grudge against you, Jiji. Your anger was all acceptable," Subhadra assured Draupadi.

"Stay blessed, Subhadra. Have a blissful married life," Draupadi's loving hand roamed over Subhadra's hairs.

"I can't accept your blessing about my married life untill you give me a gift," the shade of mischief shone in Subhadra's smile.

"What do you want, little sister?" Even though Draupadi noticed the certain shade of Subhadra's smile yet she ignored that at that moment.

"I want you to start your married life with Arya. I had sensed that you were going to sacrifice the chance for me," Subhadra surprised Draupadi once again. Draupadi didn't expect Subhadra to feel her inner thoughts.

"My year with arya Arjun is about to complete. Just two months left for it to get completed. So, don't worry," Draupadi replied with a small smile.

"Yet I want you to spend this two months with him, and I am sure that you won't deny for my gift," Subhadra was determined to make Draupadi have her righteous share.

Subhadra didn't wish Draupadi to sacrifice more, at least not for her.

"You tricked me without giving me any chance to protest. Your trapping skill is just like your brother Govind," a joyful Draupadi pinched Subhadra's cheeks, softly.

"The pleasure is all mine," a heartfelt smile adorned Subhadra's face.

"Go, and wait for me at entrance. I am coming to welcome you both," Draupadi instructed.

Nodding at her Subhadra left from there. Subhadra walked towards Arjun followed by Draupadi who holding a veneration plate to welcome the newly wedded couple. Noticing the ladies with smiling faces he felt relaxed, but when he looked at Subhadra her smile squeezed at his stare.

He couldn't reciprocate her gesture as Draupadi did his tilak with a happy smile.

Arjun and draupadi started their year. Draupadi just had given birth to sahdev's son Shrutasan before Arjun's arrival. So, instead of intimacy both Arjun and Draupadi chose to close the emotional gap in between them which had been created throughout out twelve long years by spending happy time with each other.

Happiness at Indraprastha wasn't allowed to last long untill Duryodhan was alive.

One day an expected message came from Hastinapur, and to make that day a worse one an unexpected guest arrived at Indraprastha.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro