1: he's my first kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I couldn't look at him. I kept my head down and the class went on. I couldn't be more glad because the dude-I-accidentally-kissed-that-turned-out-to-be-my-teacher didn't make a scene. He did seem like the dumb type at first glance, but, if he really was dumb he wouldn't be taking our class now.

It was me who was dumb, an absolute idiot and a possible criminal offender now too.

I bit on my bottom lip hard, shooting daggers at the book opened before me. My mind was completely elsewhere; actually days before, when the incident— more like accident, occurred.

It was another painfully ordinary day and I had a date, with my friend, sadly because I had no boyfriend, or a girlfriend. On weekdays like that, I had no other job than to binge watch a Netflix show, unless one of those 'friends' called me because their lover had left them or something.

But the only problem was I was late. I was dashing on the road in full speed with a piece of bread hanging from my mouth because my mom wouldn't let me go outside in an empty stomach, my other hand tightly holding on to the strap of my bagpack so it wouldn't fall.

Yeah, I should stop watching anime if I was going to run around like that.

My hair tightly put up in a ponytail and the sides of my shirt flying with the wind as I ran. I had worn a blue shirt and a white T-shirt underneath.

"Byul!!" I screamed putting my arms up on the air when I saw Hunbyul, my date for today standing in front of a coffee shop with her hands crossed over her chest.

I only ever saw her a few times in the movie club I had joined during my first semester of college, though I hardly ever joined their meetings. I was in second semester now, still a freshman but I still didn't get the hype of this college life. Probably because this Hankuk college was close to my house.

Byul and I met in the group chat made exclusively for the club members and chatted individually, often. We just happened to casually like and share memes, that was all.

She had this annoyed look on her face. Was it because I was eight minutes late?

Oh, right. She broke up with her boyfriend last night.

"Are you okay Byul?" I said in a softer tone approaching her. She noticed me only then. Her eyes were puffed up, the corners were red and it looked like she was tearing up again.

Gosh, sometimes, I really hated guys.

"Soomi..." She unfolded her arms, calling out my name in a shaky little voice. "Look."

There was a huge brown stain, still fresh and mapped on her white top.

"How did this happen?" I shrieked. It looked so raw as if someone had just painted it.

"T-this guy.."

"I'm so sorry!" A guy with a bundle of tissues on his hands came running out of nowhere. "They said they couldn't give a towel. Oh gosh! I'm sorry!"

He held his head, frustrated. I could see Byul shifting on her stance uncomfortably because of the ruckus he was making.

"Did you spill on her dress?" I asked calmly, judging the man who really was losing it in front of me.

"Yes, I'm so sorry! Are you her friend?" He looked at me for the first time and I too, took a good look at him.

He had a tall, slender physique. He was masculine but not to the point it would make him intimidating. In fact, there was a gentle aura radiating from him. He looked clueless, and clumsy, and quite good-looking to be fair.

"I was waiting here with my coffee and suddenly this big crowd came out of the store and I was pushed from the back so I didn't really see. It really was unintentional. I can pay for the top if you want, or your laundry bill—" he kept blabbering on.

"Namjoon!" Another guy in leather jacket screamed from the back as he approached quickly.

"What in the hell happened here?" The guy then asked dumbfounded.

"I spilled coffee on her shirt." The said Namjoon person mumbled and the jacket guy's eyes went wide seeing Byul's shirt.

"You did it again!" He shouted snatching the tissues from Namjoon's hands.

"Please forgive him! He's really clumsy." He gave a short bow of apology, and offered the tissues to Byul. As Byul eyed him hesitantly he got up and started wiping her top with the tissues.

Wiping her top, the stain, that was literally on her breasts.

I was standing still all this time watching the drama unfold, but I couldn't no more.

"Hands off!" I slapped his hand away.

"We're really sorry though. I'm—" he came forward again and I gave a slight push on his shoulder that made him stumble a step backward.

"Jackson." The Namjoon guy muttered from the back, seemingly getting why I was irritated.

"What?" Jackson looked back at him, then at us. "W-wait, did you think I was being a pervert? I was only—!"

"Shut your ass." It was time for me to open my mouth, I mean, really open it. Which brought a swear word of course. These two guys were surely giving me a headache.

I took off my shirt and gave it to Byul. "Wear it over your top."

"Wouldn't you be cold?" She denied and tried giving me the shirt back.

"I'm fine." I said and held her hand from the side. "Shall we go now?"

Byul nodded and I looked back at the two assholes that were silently watching this all happen.

"Next time be more careful Namjoon-shi. And Jackson-shi, you should know where you should touch and where not. Plus, I've been watching you staring at my girl's butt."

The Jackson guy's mouth fell apart and he looked away quickly. "I wasn't!"

I shrugged and started walking away holding Byul's hand, she was shaking a little. I didn't know if it was because of the breakup or the whole fiasco involving the humongous coffee stain on her expensive top.

"Wait!" I looked back hearing the taller guy's voice.

"You're a lesbian?" He asked out of the blue, in a really surprised voice.

I didn't answer. Instead I looked ahead and put my hand over Byul's back, pulling her a little closer.

"Let's drink a lot today and forget about that loser okay?"

By loser, I meant both her boyfriend and those two.

"Taxi!" I cried putting my hands up and the taxi went away in full speed. It was five hours later, or more or less, I didn't really know because my head hurt and my words slurred even though I was trying my best to sound eloquent.

In easy terms, I was drunk. Probably, hella drunk.

"Motherfu—!" I cursed after placing a hand on the side of my spinning head, slightly massaging it.

I'd sent Byul to her home already. She was so wasted on alcohol she nearly passed out. Not before she cried and ranted all she wanted.

"That bustard Minhyuk! I won't ever forgive that fucker for breaking up with her!" I muttered swaying a little. My mind was a mess, I wanted to go and kill the piece of shit right now.

How could someone hurt a girl? Girls deserve all the love in this world. If I could just only show an example! if I was a guy I would've never hurt a girl.

The guy from before, didn't he call me lesbian? Was I really gay?

But I just liked girls. I'd never developed feelings for them, never had feelings for a guy either.

Was I asexual then? Or aromantic? What was it called?

Was I a plant?

Why was I thinking about my sexuality, and questioning my existence, standing on the side of the street at night when I should be at home now?

"Taxi!" I run a few steps ahead and almost fell losing my balance, but the taxi didn't stop.

"Are you okay?"

"Let me guess." I got up by myself and looked behind. Funny, how it was the same good-looking, and clueless fella from before. It was quite rare seeing a stranger's face twice in two different places of Seoul.

"Namjoon, right?" I pointed at him, my index finger involuntarily swaying to the sides.

He looked bewildered at first but then he nodded. "The girl from before! Are you okay?" He came a little closer to see my face clearly. "You seem drunk, should I call a taxi for you?"

He was alone this time wearing casual shirts and pants. Why did this guy in his twenties dress up like elders?

"You have nice facial features." I scrunched up my eyebrows observing his face looking up. "U-unique face."

"I'll call a taxi for you." He backed up, a bit weirded out.

"Taxi!" He held out one hand seeing a vacant taxi and it stopped. Wow, the world was unfair. I'd been calling them for a while and they wouldn't stop and now that it was a handsome guy with a deep voice they stopped immediately.

"Go on." He carefully held my arm as I was falling again and pushed me gently towards the car after opening its backdoor.

"Wait, wait! I screamed, shaking my head to the sides. "Shouldn't I thank you?!"

"No need to thank-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as I fully stood up on my feet and went forward. I did the most embarrassing and, the worst thing I ever did in my life.

At that moment I didn't hesitate a bit though. I crashed my lips onto his cheek; the thing was I aimed for his cheeks— but they landed on the corners of his lips instead. A second later I pulled away.

"Guess I'm not lesbian then." I whispered to myself staring at his surprised eyes. I went inside the car and closed the door, the driver started away.

He smelled nice, and a little of fries chicken.

After that, well, it was blank. When I woke up later I had never regretted something so much in my life.

"The class is over. It was fun today! Hope to see you all again soon."

His voice, I had forgotten that I was in the classroom.

I let my head fall on the table with a loud bang. Though, I looked up right after, he was gone from the class already.

I got up preparing my mind, my fists turned into balls by my sides. I needed to have a talk with him. With that mindset, I left the class to his office.

Maybe I should just murder him so I wouldn't feel embarrassed or awkward watching him for three weeks.

---
A/n: the first chapter served my ladies. It's gonna be hell of a ride!

Don't forget to press the star button if you liked it!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro