Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Halloween seventeen fucked me up so bad

Like Jeonghan as Harley Quinn and coups as edward cullen(lmfao) and seok as harry potter i wanna squish all of them except mingyu bc i wanna murder him

Fam yall need the hot af priest jisoo(s)

----------------------------------------

Lia

Morning came, and our hands were still clasped together.

Y'all ship us?

Joking, but really, since when did Jeonghan become this daring? I stared at his still sleeping face, his breathing calm and slow.

And of course, I'm embarrassed. It was a forehead kiss. A forehead kiss. Ok.

I can't show that I'm embarrassed so I'll probably try to throw those feelings away.

Nope. I'm not gonna mention anything about the kiss. Embarrassed? Pfffft no way. I can face him normally.

"Morning Lia," Jeonghan opened one eye open, his gaze shooting towards me "stop staring at me."

"I wasn't staring!" I yelled almost immediately, and he chuckled mockingly.

"I see you like our hands connected this way?" He teased again, and my eyes shot down to our hands. I quickly tried to let go, but he kept holding mine in his.

I flinched, "Jeonghan let go, its sore."

"Excuses Lia, excuses." He rolled his eyes and sat up straight.

"MORNING PEOPLE!" Chan burst inside the room, scaring Jeonghan and I, who almost fell of the bed.

"Noona how you doin' there? I brought you breakfast, see? I made it myself!" Chan proudly put a plastic container on my lap. Smells good, and also....burnt. Not complaining though.

"T-thanks Chan. Nice to see you again." I say, motioning him to come sit beside me on the bed. Chan grinned.

Wonwoo and Mingyu came inside too, surprising me, because I haven't seen the couple for a few days. I feel like its been a while.

"Ssup Lia," Wonwoo greeted me "how's your head doing?"

"Completely done with everything." I replied.

Jeonghan suddenly coughed, and got up, "I'll go call Seungcheol. He's probably up and about by now." He excused himself, and left the room.

As soon as he left, Mingyu turned to me and wiggled his eyebrows, "So, did you get the d?"

"Excuse me?"

"Did you eat out Jeonghan's cucumber?"

"What?" I yelled.

"Why would Lia noona eat Jeonghan hyung's cucumber?" Chan asked innocently, turning to me.

Wonwoo looked amused, "Kid, do you even know what a cucumber is?"

"I know!" Chan smiled "its a vegetable!"

Facepalm moment.

I sighed, "I'll never see cucumbers the same way ever again."

"So what you guys do last night?" This time Wonwoo asked me, walking around the room, taking in the spacious place.

"I have nothing to do with him okay, we don't like each other." I say, trying my best to convince the two people. Three, if Chan understood what we were talking about.

Mingyu raised his eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Then what about the linked hands?"

"I had a nightnare, okay!" I covered my face wirh a pillow, feeling embarrassed as ever after revealing what happened. Great. They'll think I'm a crybaby now.

"Aw...even Lia gets scared of stuff." Wonwoo jokes, ending his sentence with a laugh.

"What, you think I'm a rock?" I ask. Well I'm not like you, expressionless almost all the time.

Wonwoo opened his mouth to speak but Chan interrupted, "Oh wait! I get it now! So cucumber means Jeonghan hyung's di-"

"Hush child, let's keep it pg13 here." Luckily Mingyu covered his mouth before I die of shock. But I thought you taught him-

"But I'm sixteen." Chan whined.

"Whatever. You're still five. You don't know what's a sausage right?"

"Sausage is obviously food?" Chan answered, his face dumbfounded.

"Good." Mingyu patted his head.

I rolled my eyes, "Can you guys stop teaching him about dicks?" I ask, getting off the bed and walking to the windows to open them.

"He needs to be prepared when he reaches puberty," Wonwoo replies.

"Yeah right just let him learn about his dick by himself just don't." I sat down again "so what are you guys up to these days?"

"Wonwoo hyung auditioned for a company. He sang." Mingyu told me, his face brightened up, really proud of his hyung. I know, Mingyu. I know.

I smiled, "So how did it go?"

"They turned me down." Wonwoo answered, emotionless.

I pursed my lips, "Ah don't worry."

"Yeah. Hyung already got over it though. That company don't know what good shit Wonwoo hyung's got. For example, his dick." Mingyu says, and Wonwoo's eyes widened.

"Ya! Stop talking about dicks." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

I squinted my eyes, "Are you guys...dating?"

"Yes they are!" Chan exclaimed happily.

"Chan I thought this was a secre- I mean no we're not!" Mingyu blushed. I laughed.

"Its too obvious." I say.

"You won't judge us...right?" Wonwoo asks.

I smiled, "Nope. I won't."

"All hail Meanie!" Chan shouts.

--------------------------------------------

I really really need to stop making jokes about dicks sjwjwiwkjwke

I felt like i needed a meanie chapter lol

And no meanie is not dead just because JEONGGYU IS SHIPPING NO

Wonwoo fucked the seventeen fandom up so bad bc of that kingsman costume daddy af?????

Anyways surprise surprise i published the bathroom wonwoo fanfic. Check it out when you guys are free!

- Cee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro