15~Ribbons

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*4 days later*

Bads POV:

Today is the day.I was scared.I don't want to loose Skeppy.But we have Angel's and Rain on our side.But Dream was still very powerful...

Of course I told skeppy about this.He wasent mad at me for making a deal with Dream though.We trained for those 4 days for hours.I also brewed up lots of healing potions and regeneration.

*Ring!*

My alarm went off for 5:30.
It's time to go...
I got off the couch and went to Skeppys room and knocked.

"Geppy,Its time to go."I say.

"Okay."Skeppy responds before I hear a small creak and thuds coming towards the door.

Skeppy opened the door.He didn't have the box on his head.He wore a baby blue hoodie,black shorts,white socks that went up to his knees,and black boots slightly shorter than the socks.
He also had a belt thing going from his left shoulder to the right of his waist.It held the diamond sword I gave him.He also had two bottles attached to the belt around his waist.One was a healing potion and the other wasn't a potion.Once it was opened it would fog up the area so your opponent cannot see where you are.Smart.

"You ready to go?"I asked putting one hand on his shoulder.

Skeppy nodded.

We both began to walk to the exit of the fortress.Once we made it out the fortress I scooped Skeppy up in bridal style.He was holding a little backpack that held a bottle of water,first aid,and some extra potions.

I expanded my wings and began to fly towards the border.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at the border.
I set skeppy down next to me.We have 20 minutes untill Dream would arrive.

Puffy,Minx,and Nikki were also there.
We discussed something's over so we would be ready when Dream arrived.

Rain hadn't shown up yet.Perhaps she was on her way now?

Suddenly we heard a thud behind us so we all turned to look at what caused the noise.It was Dream.

"Ready to loose?"Dream asked.

"Acually,are you ready to loose?We have multiple Angel's on our side and we even got Rain to help us."I replied.

"Rain?I dont see her."Dream says.

"W-well she's on her way now!"I said.

"Mhm,we will see about that.Just because you have your little friend on your side doesn't mean that I won't win."Dream replied.

"And how do you plan on winning?"I ask.

"Like this."Dream says before reaching his hand out towards us and a ribbon launches towards me and tied my arms down to the floor like chains.

The others scattered away.

I pulled my hand shut the ribbon was hard to rip.

"Not so tuff now are we?"Dream said.

"Well you didn't tie them all down"I growl back in repsonse.

"Not yet atleast,but now I will."Dream replyed holding his hand out again.

The Angel's and Skeppy started to run in different directions to make it hard to tie them all down.

Dream swung a ribbon at puffy and tied her arms to her waist and pushed her over on the ground.

Puffy squirmed around trying to break free from the ribbons but it didn't work.

It would be easy to cut the ribbon but my knife was on my back so it was impossible to get it.

Dream ended up getting Minx and Nikki tied up next to eachother to.

"Now where that diamon-"Dream coughed burying his head in his arm.

Skeppy had used the mist bottle and blocked Dream from seeing him.

Skeppy shoved Dream to the ground with a push and took out his sword getting into the stance I taught him.

The mist had started to clear out as Dream looked up at Skeppy and also brought our his sword that was on his side.

Dream jolted up onto his feet and the two clanged their swords together as they faught.

Skeppy jabbed his sword into Dreams shoulder and ducked,dodging Dreams hit.

Dream yelped,slashing his sword at skeppys nose out of defense as Skeppy fell to the ground.

Dream was about to stab skeppy with the sword untill he froze.Dream turned into ice.

Skeppy looked to the side of the now frozen god and it was Rain.

Rain arrived just on time.

Rain walked of to skeppy and grabbed his hand pulling him up before she made her way to us.

She took out a dagger and slashed the ribbons that tied Minx up.She did the same to Puffy and Nikki before she approched me.

Rain slashed both of my arms free from the ribbons as the ribbons fell the ground.

We won!

I ran up to skeppy and pulled him into a hug.

I let go of him and turned to Dream who was now frozen into ice.

"Not so tuff now are we?"I giggle repeating Dreams words from earlier.

We were safe now.
I thanked Dream and the Angel's for helping.Well I'm not sure if the Angel's really did much but eh,I'll still give them credit for trying.

"Let's go home Geppy."

Sorry if the fight wasn't super detailed,its 2 in the morning and I'm tired right now
Word count:886

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro