Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Valentine's Day Special: yes, I know that was two days ago, but still...)

"What do you want?" Marinette gave him a look of her own. She didn't exactly approve of Nathaniel 'talking' to her.

"I'm sure what ever you want to tell her,  you can also tell me," Adrien folded his arms. "Or else it's good bye to talking to Marinette."

"Why are you acting as if you're in charge of her?" Nathaniel folded his arms as well.

"Hey Nath." Nathaniel turned around to see Lila. "I just saw Chloe running out. Did something happen between you two?"

"Ugh! She's probably crying over me rejecting her," He rolled his eyes.  "Girls can be such..."

"But didn't you bring her here as your date?" Lila asked. "I mean,  I'm not one to care about her, as she abandoned me, but you clearly told her something that pissed her off."

"Hey! Mind you own business!" Nathaniel rolled his eyes.

"You rejected my sister and came to talk to Marinette?!" Adrien shook his head. "I know what you told her."

"Listen, it doesn't matter."

"Yeah, it does!" Adrien suddenly took Marinette's hand. "I know me and Chloe may not exactly be on good terms, but you can't just hurt my sister like that!" And with that he walked off, pulling Marinette along.

"Wow, that was... Amazing," Marinette said when they were far away from Nathaniel and Lila. "I never knew you were the kind of person to stand up for a sister even when you hated her."

Adrien turned to look at her. He noticed the small red parts on her cheeks, and would have called out that she had lost and blushed, but he decided to give it a rest. Marinette was already annoyed with him telling her how much he liked her, what was the point of reminding her of the deal?

Marinette seemed to also notice this. She had blushed, she knew she had, because she had made it noticeable. Weird, she had shown Adrien her blush because...she wanted him to kiss her. But he had forgotten about it.

"I hope you're okay," She finally said. He nodded at her, saying he was fine.

I feel kind of...disappointed. A part of me was waiting for that kiss, why though? Am I really...falling for Adrien Agreste?

"I gotta talk to my sister and make sure she's fine," Adrien said, "but after we are done here. So what do you want to do next?"

"Adrien, are you sure you're okay?" Marinette chuckled. She wanted to make sure this was the real Adrien Agreste. Or maybe he was focused on about his sister, he had forgotten?

"Why? Yeah, I am," Adrien nodded again. "Are you okay?"

No.

"Yes," She smiled. "But..."

"But what?"

"I think you're forgetting something here... Remember the deal we had? Or is it that you did see me...?"

"I'm really surprised you even reminded me," Adrien folded his arms. "It's almost like you're not the same Marinette anymore. What happened? "

"Nothing... Nothing..."

She didn't realize that Adrien had already grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Fine, if you really want it," He whispered, "I'll give it to you."

And he leaned down, his lips being placed on hers. She didn't pull away, but it did take a while for her to kiss back, which surprised Adrien.

But he didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss and they continue...

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro