Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ah, Adrien, since you were only fake dating Marinette, that means you're still single, so marryyy meee!"

"Adrien, come hereee!"

Adrien rolled his eyes at the new attention he got. He didn't like it, not at all. But maybe... Maybe there was a possibility that Marinette would feel a little jealous about this.

Marinette was jealous, she just didn't show it. She was very good at hiding it, making Adrien not know at all.

Adrien frowned at how completely cool Marinette felt about the attention. He got love cards and love poems, but Marinette didn't say anything about it.

Chloe was completely wrong. She doesn't know Marinette. Of course she doesn't like me!

Adrien gritted his teeth at how wrong he had been.

"Are you okay? Are they bothering you?" Finally Marinette said something to him, giving him new hope again.

"Yeah, they're bothering me."

"Don't worry, soon mom will get rid of this news," Marinette informed with a  smile. "She said she's going to make sure that everyone forgets this and start talking about something else."

Adrien nodded, wondering if Marinette insisted on her mom to do that because she felt uncomfortable with it, or because she felt embarrassed that she had been found out.

"Also, I know who posted that video," Marinette moved closer to him and whispered. "It was Nathaniel."

"Nathaniel?! Of course it was him. He'd do anything to see us break up and..." He then stopped. Why was he still talking as if they were still a couple?

"Yeah," Surprisedly Marinette agreed. "Sometimes I just wished he didn't like me at all. I hate the attention he gives me, and I hate the attentions you get, knowing that they make you feel so uncomfortable. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have asked you to do this."

"Marinette," Adrien was a little surprised. Marinette had just admitted that she didn't like the attention he was getting. It gave him more hope. "Don't you know that our fake dating has been the best experience for me?"

At first Marinette just sat there and stared at him, then she started to giggle. "Of course, because you actually want to date me."

"Well," Adrien shrugged. "Who wouldn't? And we have went out in a real date anyway. It just didn't go exactly as I wanted it to go."

Marinette nodded, knowing what he was talking about. "If you want... We can redo it."

Adrien fiddled with his pencil. "Redo the date? Seriously?"

"You don't want to?"

"No, of course I do. I'm just really... Surprised," Adrien smiled. "What happened to you not liking me?"

When he realized what he and said, it was too late to take it back, but Marinette didn't seem to be troubled by it at all.

"Honestly..." Marinette turned away. "I don't even know any more."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I..." Marinette didn't know what to say anymore, so she just turned to him again. "I'll tell you during our date. We'll go after school, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Adrien looked down at the pencil he was holding. Would she confess to me?

Nathaniel noticed these two talking and snapped a pencil in half.

Even after how everyone is talking another them, they're not afraid to be close to each other like that?!

He clenched and unclenched his fist, thinking of what to do. Something that could ruin them before they got together.

I need to start another rumor!

------

Rose stared sweetly at the two couple that walked out of school. Well, to her, Marinette and Adrien were still a couple.

She knew who did that; posted the video of those two fake dating. She was very angry at that, (you see, she's an adrienette shipper. Welcome her with open arms, k?)

Nathaniel, you jerk. You think making Marinette feel uncomfortable and angry is the best way to get her to like you?! You think the only way for her to come to you is to separate her and Adrien?! Don't you have any idea that she likes Adrien.

I won't let you get away with this!

She had a very sweet plan, as you can see. A very sweet plan, indeed.

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro