Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh come on, you're mad at me now?" Adrien's voice sighed as Marinette started fast walking away from him.

He ran to catch up with her, but Marinette stopped, turning to him.

"Yes, I'm mad at you, so stop following me!" She gritted her teeth. "How could you do that anyway?! Ugh!"

Adrien watched as she started running away. He faced palmed himself. How could I even have the guts to do that?!

"Hey Adrien."

Adrien whirled around to see Lila. He gave her a little wave before focusing back on how to make it up to Marinette.

"Adrien, I was wondering..." Lila started. If I could at least be friends with him, I could work my way up there and make him like me, since Marinette doesn't want to do it. "Can I come over at your place? I heard you guys had the best bakery in Paris."

"Well, I mean sure, anyone is allowed to come if they want to buy something," Adrien shrugged, but Lila shook her head.

"No, I don't mean like that. I mean, can I come over and hang out with you. You seem pretty cool."

"Sorry, I won't be free," Adrien started turning away. He then felt a sudden hand grab his arm to stop him from walking away, and he turned back to Lila.

"What?!"

"You won't be free? So when will you be free?" Lila wasn't going to lose this chance. "I mean, whatever you're busy doing, I can help you."

"So then will you help me make Marinette happy again?" Adrien grinned, making Lila back away.

"That's what you're busy with?" Should have known it had something to do with Marinette. "Well, yes, of course I can help you with that. No problem."

"Anyway, why did you run out the gym?" Adrien asked as they both started walking to the mansion.

"Uh..." Lila turned away in embarrassment. "I suddenly remembered I had something to do, so I quickly went to do it."

Adrien didn't bother to press that conversation any further. They reached the mansion, making Lila frown.

"I thought we were going to your place?"

"No," Adrien answered as he rang the doorbell. "I don't let any girl besides Marinette, to come to my place for a hangout. Sorry."

Why does he like Marinette so much?

"Sure, no problem." Lila spread her smile as Nathalie opened the door.

"Adrien... And you... Marinette said she didn't want to see you for a while. Why? Did something happen?"

"Uh, should have known she wouldn't want to talk to me," Adrien sighed. "Well, can I just say one thing to her quickly?"

"Sorry, she said no and I gotta respect my boss's wish." Nathalie started closing the door.

"Well, tell her I say sorry!" Adrien yelled before Nathalie could fully close the door. He turned back to Lila and shrugged. "Well that's that. If she gives me a call or text me, I know she has forgiven me. But if she doesn't in the next two days, then back to the beginning."

"It's okay, I know Marinette will forgive you." Lila gave him a small smile. "By the way, I'm friends with Marinette, so maybe I can talk to her and tell her to forgive you."

"Yeah, sure thanks." Adrien didn't look like he was paying attention.

"Anyway, want to exchange numbers?" Lila asked, bringing out her phone. "In case we need to text or call each other about what happened."

Adrien looked from the phone to Lila. "Sorry, no. I don't like exchanging numbers."

"But this is pretty important," Lila tried again, but Adrien refused and started walking away.

Adrien, I'll make you like me. Soon. Very soon...

- Edited -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro