0. Authours Note

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone!

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for giving my book a chance it means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

So durning this quarantine I have been on wattpad more then usual and I have spent the last few weeks reading books about siblings when suddenly i decided I wanted to write one myself.

Before I begin telling you all a little about the story I would just like to point out that there WILL be a lot of swearing in this book! the book is based around mostly teenagers therefore there will be swearing.

I would also like to say there WILL be some sexual innuendos in this story! Once again because the book is based around teenagers their will be some strong themes involved!

Now so far in every book I've been reading I've noticed two things:

One there's always only one parent present in the children's life which is not the case in mine! I hope you guys fall in love with Ian and Lisa Byers very very soon ;)

Two the daughter for some reason always seems to be the youngest, not that I'm complaining I am a sucker for reading books about younger sisters and older brothers but in this case their will three children, two boys and one girl. The girl will be the middle child.

Now I wanted to write my own story that's different in my own way, so I've been thinking of some ideas and after weeks and weeks of thinking I thought of one.

What if the main character fell in love with someone she shouldn't be in love with? Someone who just so happened to be her older brothers arch enemy?

What if her brother and the arch enemy used to be best friends, And stopped becoming best friends due to some misunderstood circumstances? Which Piper was never aware of?

And my favourite one by far what if the sister and arch enemy began meeting each other to piss of the brother but soon enough fell in love?

Well you can find out in Falling For Tyler!

Started: 12th June 2020
Ended:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro