15 | Nick St. Asshole

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: 600! Jesus Christ!

I lift my head from Fangs' couch as my phone is ringing, I look around and find a note saying Fangs had to leave with the Serpents, but that he would be back.

"Where the hell is it?" I hiss and fall off of his couch and throw Fangs shirt up on his couch as it was covering my phone.

"Hallo?" I say hurriedly as I answer and lay on the floor in exhaustion.

"She broke up with me, did you know about this!?" Jughead snaps angrily and hurt.

"Wait what? Who Betty? What are you talking about?" I ask confused and hurriedly.

"Betty sent Archie to break up with me! Archie said Betty doesn't want to see me anymore!" Jughead's angry and panicked voice rung through my ears as I tried to process what I was hearing and I crumbled Fangs' note.

"That doesn't make any sense, Jug, something is obviously going on, Betty is crazy about you and you are for her" I say.

"I have to go" Jughead them says.

"No—Jughead! I'll come, where are you?" I ask.

"Don't look for me, I need to go" Jughead says.

"No! Wait Jugh—" Then he hangs up.

"Damnit!!" I curse and stand up. Should I leave to find Jughead? And maybe hurt Fangs when he comes back and sees that I'm not here? Sorry Fangs, I'm gonna go and see Betty.

I text Fangs telling him that something came up and that he should text me when he was done with his thing. He didn't reply nor saw it, but I knew he would get it.

So, I left his trailer and hurried to Betty's house. If Jughead won't be open to me, I might as well approach Betty and ask her what the hell her problem was with me and why she broke up with Jughead.

I arrived at Betty's house soon enough and rang the bell. "Betty, open up! I know you're there" I shout and knock on the door.

Soon enough the door opens and Betty's red eyes are the first thing getting my attention. "Betty....what is going on, please tell me" I say softly and step forward.

"Don't come near me, Maia. I know what you run around and do and who you do it with. Jughead told me everything about you, you're just like Veronica and Cheryl, trying to outrun their pasts, but you can't—cause you will never change" Betty said with venom and I took a step back with my jaw dropped.

Who the hell is this and what did she do to Betty Cooper?

"Betty? What's gotten into you—""—Get out! Get your dirty hands off of me and leave me the hell alone! You're disgusting! All those innocent people who disappeared because of you, all that blood on your hands. How can you even live with yourself?" Betty interrupted, I gasped and tears weld up.

"I thought you were different Betty. When will you realise that these actions—makes you no better than us who actually tries" I say before looking her over and shake my head before turning around and leaving.

I sob in my car and ignore Fangs' texts, I can't talk to him right now. I take a deep breath and put my old facade up. Didn't Veronica invite me to that party thing with her parents?

I drive there and put on new coats of mascara and new coat of lipgloss, before fixing my hair in the mirror. I open the door and step out and walk inside to see Veronica and the pussycats perform.

I smirk before getting a drink, "Maia? I didn't think you would come" Nick's voice brought my attention back to him. "Nick! Hey, no it wasn't really my plan, but I couldn't miss this" I say and hug him.

"Come with me, Cheryl is here too" he said and held his hand out for me to take, I eye it before walking with him towards Cheryl.

"Hey" I say and Cheryl hugs me and I hug her back. Cheryl and Nick starts dancing and I dance next to them to the song.

"You all right?" Nick asks as Cheryl starts stumbling. "Cheryl? You okay?" I ask and she looks at me weird. "I'm fine—I just....I need—I need some air" Cheryl says.

"Okay" Nick says and starts leading her away. "Nick—the entrance is that way!" I call out and point behind me, but he just looks back at me before dragging Cheryl off.

I send Veronica and Josie a look and they stop dancing and singing on stage and they jump down to me. "What's going on?" Veronica asks.

"I don't know—Nick said he would take Cheryl out for some air, but he's going the wrong way" I tell them confused. "Let's go" Veronica says and grabs my hand and we run after them.

We approach Nicks room and Veronica grabs a keycard and open the door. "Hey!!" I shout as we see Nick on top of Cheryl.

"Get off of her!!" Veronica yells and grabs Nick and punch him. The pussycats starts beating Nick and I jump onto the bed and take Cheryl's head on my lap.

"Cheryl? Can you hear me? Are you okay?" I ask as she groggily look around. Josie runs over and take over for me and I jump off and walk over to Nick as he's on the ground.

"Hey asshole!" I call out and he looks up, I punch him square in the face twice and the girls continue to kick him. "Goddamnit!" I curse and hold my hand before stepping away from Nick.

Why is trouble following me every move I take?

"Is Cheryl okay?" I ask Josie. "She's gonna be fine" Josie says as Cheryl moves a bit.

My phone starts ringing and I see Fangs name, I curse and put my phone on silent? I can't deal with both Cheryl and Fangs right now.

"If you hadn't come when you did—""—Where the hell is he?" Archie asks angrily. We're all gathered around Cheryl, even Betty. I make eye contact with her and send her a blank look. She looks away guilty.

"You can put your cape away. The pussycats and Maia already saved me" Cheryl said and I squeezed her hand again. "I feel so sick about this" Veronica said.

"Nicks a monster" I say and Veronica nods. "There's no way he hasn't done this before, probably under my nose" Veronica says and I tense. What if he did it to her without knowing?

"It's not your fault, Veronica" Betty speaks up. "I wanna press charges" Cheryl says in a shaky voice and I frown.

"I want Nick to pay. To suffer. To burn in Hell" Cheryl says and sobs again. Josie and I lean in to hold her and we make a double hug with Veronica.

After getting things wrapped up and Cheryl into Veronica's bedroom safely we all part ways. I step outside the Five Seasons hotel and pull my phone out. I got 6 missed calls from Fangs and 20 texts.

I sigh and feel guilty about ignoring him the whole evening, so without hesitation I call him. "Hey.." Fangs says probably unsure of my mood. He probably thinks I'm mad at him.

"Hey, I'm sorry for the phone tag today, I had some—problems to take care off. Some serious shit went down and I couldn't talk" I say and look down.

"That's okay, wanna come by and we can talk about it?" Fangs asks. "Yes, please. I'd like that" I say and breathe out in relief and smile a bit.

"I'll be there in 10" I tell him and say goodbye before heading to the Southside.

I walk up the steps to his trailer and before I can even do anything, the door opens and Fangs stands there. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Come on" He says and nod his head inside. I walk in and as he closes the door I kiss him.

He's shocked for a few seconds, but he recovers and grabs my face and kiss back.
(A/N: No sex tonight guys)

A/N: Hope you liked it! Do you think that Betty and Maia will actually make up? Will Jughead think that Maia really knew about Betty breaking up with him?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro