3. Falling In Love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3. Falling in love

I'm getting ready for my first date with Namjoon. During the past few days we've been texting each other a lot and he asked me out to go for a walk with his dog to get to know each other more. Today I'm going for a feminine and girly look. I wear light make up but with bold red lips and my hair is in a ponytail with two strands out on both sides of my face. I'm wearing a pink miniskirt, a white oversized top that's tucked in and my black high heels. While waiting for him to come I watch some of his performances. He's so handsome, unbelievable. He texted me he's waiting in front of the hotel. I take my handbag and go out. Namjoon is wearing a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a mask, sunglasses and a cap but I don't bother asking him about it since I already know why he is wearing it. Namjoon looks at me with big eyes and stutters:"You look pretty." "Thanks", I answer shyly, putting one hair strand behind my ear. His dog comes towards me and I pet his head. "His name is Rapmon", Namjoon says. "Hi Rapmon", I say to him while getting on my knees.

We are taking a walk along the Han River and are having some small talk until he puts down his mask and brings up the topic on why he is covering up his face. "I want to be honest with you, Ema", he says" The reason why I can't show my face in public when I am with you is because I am an idol of the group BTS. If the press or my fans would see me walking next to a pretty girl, rumors would go around and headlines would spread all over social media. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before." I couldn't listen to him anymore from the point on when he said I was pretty. I don't want to lie to him, so I say to him laughing: "You really think I didn't know you were an idol. Come on you are the leader of the best boy group on earth. To be honest I think I knew from the beginning when we met for the first time at the Han River. I love your group very much and you guys are the reason why I'm even in Korea." His eyes grow bigger and he looks at me in disbelief:"What? You knew from the beginning? Why didn't you tell me before?" Honestly, I tell him:"I want to ask you the same thing. Why didn't you tell me who you were before?" Namjoon looks down and doesn't know what to answer. I say in a quiet and cute way:"Namjoon, you are my bias." His cheeks blush and he looks down embarrassed.
We continue walking and he brushes against my right hand continuously. I think he wants to hold hands so I take all my courage and take his hand. He smiles and his cute dimples show on his cheeks.

While we keep walking, I notice a little girl crying and looking lost on the sideway. No passenger seems to care, so I walk up to her and ask her in a kind voice:"Are you fine? Have you lost your mother?" She nods still crying. Namjoon takes off his glasses and tells her to play with Rapmon since she kept looking towards him. She plays with him and stops crying, looking happier. Namjoon asks her kneeling down to her height:"What's your name little girl? How old are you?" She says in a loud voice:"My name is Yuri", and shows up five fingers. I come towards her and assure her:"Don't worry Yuri. We'll find your mom. Do you know her number?" She shakes her head. What shall we do now? Namjoon says to me as if he had read my mind:"I think the best idea would be to stay with her until her mother comes and finds her." I nod my head, agreeing.

Yuri, Namjoon and I play with Rapmon. Yuri throws sticks and Rapmon fetches them. Namjoon shows us some tricks he can do like rolling over and standing up giving Yuri a high five. We laugh a lot. After fifteen minutes her mother runs towards Yuri and hugs her tight. Happily, she says:"Yuri my baby, thank god you're here." Yuri says begging:"Momma look this dog is so cute. I want a dog too. Pleeaaasseee." Her mom rolls her eyes at her and looks up to us:"Thank you for looking after my daughter." I say shyly:"Don't thank us. It was nice to play with her. She is such a lovely child." Her mother thanks us again while bowing towards us but Namjoon stops her embarrassed. We say goodbye to Yuri and her mother and continue walking.

We've been walking for almost an hour and my feet start to hurt because of those damn high heels. I look down at my ankles and they are bleeding. Namjoon notices my weird expression and looks down at my ankles too. Hurriedly, he says:"You can't walk in those high heels no more. Let me piggyback you home." OMG NO, I weigh too much, he probably can't even lift me up. That would be way too embarrassing. I don't look like I would weigh much but I do. I tell him a quick excuse:"You can't. I wear a miniskirt. People could see my underwear." Namjoon strips off his hoodie and is only wearing a tight white shirt, revealing his broad shoulders. He pushes me closer to him and wraps the hoodie around my waist. I start to blush. "You're fine now", he says and bends down. I hesitate but then hop on his back, wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my legs with his arms. The last time I was piggybacked was when I was maybe six by Florence. When we were younger we actually sometimes were pretty close to each other.
I hear him breathe heavily but he tries to cover it up. "Ain't I heavy?" I ask him while looking at him. "A little", Namjoon jokes, trying to annoy me. Playfully, I hit his shoulders. He overreacts and says in a hurt voice:"Aaaaaooowwwaaa. That hurts." We laugh.

After ten minutes we are finally back at the hotel and he still piggybacks me. I tried to insist so many times to let me down because people were staring at us but he said he didn't care and it shouldn't matter. He stops in front of the elevator and a notice on it says it's out of service. Namjoon asks me on what floor my suite is and it's the fifth. He starts going up the stairs while I'm still on his back. "Stop you don't have to carry me anymore. I can walk up myself", I say to him but he still goes up as if I didn't say anything. I kick my legs around but he holds them tight with his arms. Since I know he won't let me down anyways, I stop and he goes up the stairs carrying me. I type in the code from his back, the door opens and he goes in. Namjoon slowly puts me down on the bed. I take off his hoddie that was around my waist and give it back to him. He wears it and then takes off my high heels and looks worried at my bleeding ankles. "Wait here. I'm going to go and buy you some ointment for your ankles and come in five minutes. Okay?" he says, puts the blanket on my bare legs and walks out of the room without even listening to my answer. Rapmon and I are cuddling on the bed and I fondle his hair. Namjoon is so cute and caring. I think there's no better guy than him on this earth. How could a human be so perfect? His personality is so funny and cute. I wish I could describe it better. He makes me feel like I'm special to him and it doesn't hurt that he's super good looking too. It feels like butterflies are in my tummy. I think I fell in love for the first time.

I kick the blanket high with my feet out of embarrassment and right in that moment Namjoon comes in with a bag. I quickly put down my legs. He goes to the bathroom to wet a towel and comes to me. He cleans my ankles first, pulls out the ointment from the bag and puts it on my ankles carefully. I hiss a couple of times because it hurts. He then takes the bandages and wraps them around my ankles. At the end, he gives me two kisses on both of my ankles. I shyly smile and say:"Thanks for everything. You always help me." He seductively mentions:"You don't know what I'm capable of so far." He kisses me on my forehead. My heartbeat fastens. I try to get out of this romantic situation to calm down and remember I have to give him his clothes back he lent me last time. "I almost forgot. I have to give you your clothes back", I say and hurry towards the closet. I grab the bag in which his clothes are in. I've already washed them. I hand him the bag. "Thanks Ema and take care", he says while hugging me for a few seconds. Then, he takes the bag from my hand and leaves with Rapmon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro