+3+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

I rested my head on the palm of my hand as I stared blankly at the front.

I was sitting in the last row, and I was the only one sitting there. The other students were on the seats before me.

As the teacher was teaching the new lesson, someone soon slammed the door open, breathing heavily.

They turned their heads to the person, but I paid it no mind as I closed my eyes for a solid minute, only for it to open once again after hearing a deep voice.

"I-i'm so so sorry for being late! I had to look for the classroom alone."

I turned to the voice to see it was none other than the boy that threatened Mark and his friends.

"It's ok. But next time, be on time. You may take your seat." Mrs. Lee said as the boy bowed and scanned through the seats.

The girls were puffing out their chest, trying to show off how flat they were as they looked at the boy seductively.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I thought.

'Disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if he would sit on the vacant seats next to the girls.'

He soon made his way and sat down beside me, catching me off-guard.

After the boy sat down, Mrs. Lee went back to teaching as the girls glared at me as if they want to murder me.

"Hi there." He greeted. I turned to him, and as always, stayed with a straight face.

"Oh, it's you, nice to see you again. I didn't get to introduce myself properly earlier, i'm Kim Taehyung." He said, smiling with his unique box smile that I noticed just now.

He held out his hand for me to shake, but I just stared at it for a second then back at him.

"Jungkook." I said simply, turning back to the board, as I didn't shake his hand.

Taehyung's P.O.V

As he soon turned back his attention to the board, I awkwardly pulled my hand back, smiling nervously.

"S-so, uh... wanna be friends? I'm quite lonely here.." I spoke again.

He turned to me, looking quite uninterested, as he shrugged.

"Sure, but aren't you new with two other students?" He asked, though what was really bothering me was how flat his voice is, there's no hint of emotion in it.

"Yes, they're my hyungs, but they're in the higher class." I answered truthfully.

He nodded. "Ok. Listen back to the lesson. We'll talk again if there's still time." He said, turning back to listen to the teacher.

I stared at Jungkook with sad and concerned eyes as I worry about his mental health.

'Why is he so empty?'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro