30. Feelings ❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nafeesah POV

I woke up thanks to the sun shining brightly at my face. I groaned quietly and flip unto my back to further wake me up.

I yawned and stretched, before freezing completely. This was too white to be my bed. My bed covers weren't white.

I jolted into sitting position, tearing my eyes wide apart, now fully awake. I observed the bedroom I was in, neat and well organized.

Recognizing it as Mr. Rude's room, event of the last few hours began entering my mind, And I breathed out shakily. The last thing I remembered was coming here when I had cramps. Guess he didn't return me to my room. My eyes scanned the room once more for him and he was nowhere to be found.

I slowly scrambled my way out of the extremely comfortable bed, but froze when I realized I wasn't wearing my short sleeping dress anymore. Instead, I had a pair of oversized sweatpants and hoodie to match.

Did he change my clothes? How dare he?

I tried assuring my racing heart that I was fine. He wouldn't have done anything, only to make sure I was safe but the cynical part of me telling me that wasn't really the case.

As if on cue, the bathroom door opened, revealing a freshly showered Mr Rude. He had a towel tied to his waist and droplets of water trickled down his chest.

Focus woman! Stop swooning I mentally scolded myself.

"Why did you change my clothes?" I asked, eyeing him.

" You were cold" he answered nonchalantly and started to dab his face with a fresh towel before using it on his hair.

" And that gave you the right to change my clothes?" I asked again, agitated this time.

"Well my bad. I should have just let you freeze to death" he replied and started using his cologne.

"Mind you, if you're this way because you feel like I looked at your body. Then I'm happy to inform you that you have nothing eye-catching there. You have nothing to worry about" he added.

I was more than shocked. How dare he say that to me?

I huffed and left the room, I was so angry. Angry that I felt like I could burn down the whole world.

Just Imagine the disrespect. "Ohh Allah give me the strength to push through" I silently prayed. It's okay though, I'm doing this for my mom. I have to see it till the very end.

Deciding to just bath and let some steam off, I took off the hoodie and found my sleeping dress still on me. So he didn't take it off but put on the hoodie over it.

I let out a breath of relief and almost immediately, I felt anger coursing through my veins again.

Still doesn't change the fact that he insulted me. With a loud hiss, I pulled off my remaining clothing and got into the bathroom.

~~

" Hi sweetie" Husnah called excitedly, flashing her perfect white teeth at me.

" Hi Mrs. Fahad Habib to be" I answered, making air quotations with my fingers.

" He hasn't even proposed yet madam you're a hopeless romantic" she replied with a chuckle.

" So how's your own wonderland ma'am still dark?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows in a mocking way.

" Still dark and none of us has any intention of putting on a candle. Sorry to crash your hopes" I answered with an eyeroll.

" You sound way too irritated. Something happened?" She asked with a smirk. Even though I hated that look, I still narrated what happened throughout yesterday and this morning to her.

After laughing her whole life out, it subsided and she wiped the tears streaming down her face.

Deciding to ask the question that has been eating me up for a while, I cleared my throat and looked at her.

" How do you know that you're into someone?"

" Hmm " she began. " If being around that person makes your heart flutter, makes you shy for no reason at all, makes you feel like you want to flush yourself down the toilet and enter an endless abyss of happiness when they do something as little as a tap on your shoulder, makes you want to rip your hair out because they drive you insane for being frustrating for no damn reason at all, when anything they do is very capable of causing a drastic change in your emotions and moods, everything they do affects you, it means you're in love my dear.

I furrowed my brows at her oddly specific answer and I faced her. " Why the hell did you ...."

She cut me off " I know you like him feenah, accept it. You're a woman every man will want for a partner. I just hope you stay true to yourself feenah. I just want you to be true and don't ever blame yourself or anyone for falling for him. Just shine on, you are a splash of color in a monochromatic world." she said with a sigh.

" You woman, definitely do not know what you're saying" I replied and ended the call.

Love? Me? Fall in Love? With a jerk like him?

Never in a million years possible. I rested my head on a pillow and my mind drifted back. Those days I promised myself never to let my guard down, to never let someone into my life, to never give someone the opportunity to hurt me. My mum used to tell me ' the right guy ' will break my walls and make my life even more beautiful. Long gone were the dreams of my knight in shining armor who will take away all my problems with a swipe of his hand. I realized I was never going to be a damsel in distress.

Will I meet such a person?

Is Mr Rude the right guy?

Of course not!

I would never let anyone in.

Even if it's the right guy.

So our dear Miss crazy really does like him?

I don't think so though 🙄

Tell me what you think 😉

And if you were Nafeesah, what would you do? Deny or accept it?

Drop your opinions in the comment section. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this chapter.

Much love muchachas ❤️ Ramadan Kareem by the way. May Allah accept our acts of ibadah.

Nightingale ✍️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro