Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“ alright, zont let him land, ya hear me? Zat kind of dragon zoeznt know how to fly! I Zaid don't let him land zou idiot! Give it to me!” Masinzky pushed the guard away and took a hold of the electricity pod, turning it up, he shot the beam at the Beast.

Beast roared, his wings were aching horribly even though he'd been up in the air less then 10 seconds.

I as well as Beast knew we were too young to fly long distance. In fact, I wished we didn't have wings. They were gigantic and heavy, and very sensitive. And we could not use them.

That's how our days were. Masinzky and Budnikov forced us to stay in the air, poking and jabbing us with sharp objects or electricity as soon as we even attempted to place our legs on the ground. In the end of the day, my back was aching and my stomach and legs were covered with cuts, bruises and I always wondered how my body produced so much blood.

Electricity became my fear, they used it as much and strongly as possible, the metal collar around my neck was always humming with it as well.

But as days dragged on, I saw the difference. Soon I was able to stay in the air much longer, my body got thinner, letting me fly slightly longer distances.

Days blurred into weeks as I lived on, they started focusing on my Beast form a lot lately, they shredded my wings, wanting to know how long was I able to stay in the air with damaged wings and how long would they heal.

I lasted seventeen seconds with my shredded wings until I fell right on the HYDRA agents who tried to shoot me with electric beams. That was not my smoothest landing.

In the end of the day when I was allowed to turn into my human form, my shoulders were always hunched and my body felt weak. I shared my cell with unknown man with metal arm.

We didn't talk, I didn't even know was I or him capable of talking. Subjects weren't allowed to speak, not with their Bosses and definitely not with each other. But I soon realized my cell mate didn't bother me, he sometimes glanced at my way if I pretended to be asleep, sometimes he would push his tray of food or water towards me, even though both of our hands were chained most of the time.

Something about him was always calming. Because every time when I saw him in the end of the day, I knew I was going to be left alone for some time.

So, I didn't really care about him.

After they had forced me to fly for long amount of time, they started using me to build their base. They often wanted to see how long would I be capable of digging, or carrying something twice my weight.

Until one day Dr. Masinzky had commanded me to turn into Beast again, he gestured for the guards to bring out something. It was quite large, seemed to be made of strong metal. I glanced at the object, it looked, well, I didn't even know what it looked like. It had a strap and as soon as Doctor gestured for them to put it on me, I realized they were using the metal - thing as a saddle. I held in growl, not showing how displeased I was with that idea. It was slightly humiliating.

But I was a beast. I was not allowed to have feelings. Why did I have them?

I pushed them down and let the guards do their job. I grunted when they pulled the strap around my stomach too tightly, receiving small electric beam. I gave evil eye at the large guard. I knew he was torturing me for his own pleasure. He enjoyed it, and I vowed if I ever had the chance, I was going to kill that man.

I shook my head, trying to rid my head of those thoughts.

“Soldat! Very good very good. Zee that? From now on, forzet about planez, zhipz or bikez. From now on, zis iz going to be your ride! Ah! A peefect weapon. Zont you zink Mister Budnikov? The Beazt and Winter Zoldier. Your next mizzion iz to cruzh theze Avengerz. They keep blowing up my bazes!” Master Masinzky exclaimed angrily.

My eyes flickered to the assassin next to him, it was the guy from my cell. I growled lowly, so quietly no one would hear me. I didn't want anyone riding on my back. it would be humiliating. Beast was very prideful, and this was annoying him. I knew the man, Winter Soldier had heard because his icy eyes snapped up and met my yellow ones. He didn't seem very happy with it as well.

But then again, he never did look happy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro