Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For two weeks I was told to stay in Beast form. Each day I felt my mentality turning more into animal, and at that time some kind of bond had formed between me and Winter Soldier, still I didn't trust him, but I didn't hate him either.

And finally we got a call. Those Avengers had found another base, a base close to the main house. Which was close to our base. Doctor Masinzky gave me a shot of Adrenaline so I would feel less pain in the upcoming battle, the guards tightened my saddle as we neared the location of the battle. The HYDRA ship was up in the air and we were ready to kill the enemy.

With one swift movement Soldat was up in the saddle, making me sway for a second. I was still trying to get used to that.

"Alright, has Banner changed already? If possible, we'd like to get a hold of him, get him in the lab." Budnikov said to agent, tightening his gun holster. "No sir, we have not spotted the Hulk yet." the stoic woman answered, lowering the HYDRA ship below clouds. "Well, if he isn't on the radar yet, he'll be soon. Open the tramp!"

The enormous door opened, the cold wind blowing in my face.

I was ready.

With a strong beat of my dark coloured wings I jumped out of the jet and into the sky. For a second I howered behind the white cloud, feeling alone and free.

I felt the cold wind caressing my dry scales and holding my wings, greeting me like an old lost friend. I beat my wings once, twice. Making me go a bit higher. I raised my long neck and let out a joyous roar. I felt the odd emotion run through my body, making me feel unstoppable.

I hummed in delight as rays of sun touched my scales. The world behind clouds was colourful. I could see the small droplets of water that made up clouds, I could see how the sun reflected them and made small rainbows.

I never wished to land.

Before I could get too comfortable in my own little paradise, a piercing pain around my right leg and neck made me choke. I swayed in the air as pain coursed through my body. I could feel someone taking a tighter grip around my neck as agonizing pain ripped me yet again from my own will.

Slightly shaken up I shook my head, trying to get rid the buzz of pain that rammed through my skull.

Be this electricity damned.

Sensing annoyance I almost groaned, I had totally forgotten about Soldat.

Ah, battle. Right.

I knew it was just a warning from Agency, they wanted to make sure I still knew my place.

Giving the last glance to my personal - and maybe Soldats as well- paradise, I dived through the cloud.

Sun disappeared and I was met with the sound of bullets, groans of pain and smell of blood and smoke.

It was hard to tell who was fighting for Hydra or who was enemy.

But I was pretty sure the big guy wearing blue suit and a shield was not Hydra.
Naturally I analyzed his battle range, then I understood which were the Hydra and who was not.

With a mighty roar I leaped right into the middle of it, I ignored the startled and fearful looks of enemy agents as I clamped my jaws around an unfamiliar agent, tightening my jaws around his torso and back. I bit down harder, tasting the blood I threw him towards the forest and with a pour crack the agent fell down.

I looked up, the dead mans warm blood dripping down my chin. I gave evil eye to the intruders, feeling leased as I noticed them taking steps away.
Soldat jumped off my back and together we headed into the battle.

"Who over fed their lizard?!" a paniced voice on my right asked. I raised my head, the dead agents head dropping from my maw. Lizard? Did he call me a lizard?!
I narrowed my eyes at the red metal man, imagining what his blood would taste like. Trash can.

He was slightly familiar, but I couldn't detect how. I growled at him but refused to leave Soldats side. As someone wanted to jump on him, I swiftly clamped my teeth around the enemy agents torso and threw him into the battle field. I was met with the same guy wearing blue suit, he was slightly crouched as he stood a bit aside, completely ignoring the bullet fire around us.

"Bucky?" he asked and I detected surprise in his deep voice. Soldats head snapped to the man and I took a step closer to him, I growled at blue suit guy, his eyes snapped to me.

"Stark? Get it in the air, I can't get to Buck when it's standing around him." Something clinked against my shoulder, my head snapped to the small dagger that was laying on the tramped grass. Someone tried to throw dagger at me.

Red headed woman had a look of surprise in her eyes as she stared at me from a distance away.

Before I could express my anger something hot blasted against my shoulder, making me sway a little. Out of anger I flashed my claws into near standing agents shoulder, a king him scream in agony. My metal covered claws were dripping with blood as I glared at the flying red trash can.

I was not going to go after him, the command was to stay near Soldat and work with him. We had to eliminate as many enemy agents as possible, together.

After a couple of more blasts I was fuming, but refused to even look at the man. "oy, I'm up here you deaf lizard!" my eyes snapped to him as I growled under my breath.

"jeez, did you practice the glare in front of the mirror?" I snapped my eyes at the blue suit guy as he tried to get past me. Soldat was busy with other agents, I was not letting the enemy sneak up to him.

"Stark, rile it up. It looks like it understood you." a woman's voice said, yet I clearly heard it coming from the red flying trash can.

"hey, fossil, you ever gotten in the air with wings like these? Looks like they would snap!" I growled at the annoying man hiding in the metal suit.

Ignore him, ignore him.

"hey, you so out of time that hearing has gotten bad? Besides, I think you should go on a diet! Didn't your mama ever say killing people isn't nice? Oh, your mama was probably a fish, seeing all the scales and stuff, come now lizard-ling, don't be such a party pooper. Oh, your scales look like the toilet paper that I us- uh oh, it's getting in the air, I report, it's getting in the air!"

I roared at the red metal man,I flapped my wings and with a growl I was up in the air.

I was going to crush that wannabe fairy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro