Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I swirled in the air, purring in delight as I enjoyed the feeling of having enough space for my large wings. I tried to ignore the aching in my body that hasn't left for quite some time, but I managed.

I opened my eyes and sighed when I realized we needed to move. I looked down the at the raspberry bush I was carrying in between my talons. I had to find something for Soldat to eat and something tells me that he wouldn't appreciate raw meat.

I dived down, making a small swirl for my own amusement because I knew Hydra wouldn't like it. They never did like messing around. I landed ungracefully and almost stumbled over my own feet and the raspberry bush I was carrying. That made me realize how wobbly my limbs were, as if I was just a hatchling. I snorted at that thought, I had been trained for this. I had gone through sessions and more experiments then I could remember just for this. I couldn't just collapse. I couldn't.

I heard the commotion from the cave, angry mumbling as he tried to push the gigantic rock away. "hey, would you please let me out now!"

I shook my head, pushing the raspberry bush aside as I slowly stomped closer to the blocked caves mouth.

I widened my eyes, the pupils turning into slits as my senses suddenly turned alive, warning me of something. I straightened my hunched back, refusing to seem weak to whichever enemy it was spying on us.
I turned around, scanning the forests edge down below with narrowed eyes. A shiver of excitement ran over me and I could almost taste the blood of HYDRAs enemies on my tongue.

I knew they were watching, it was like a prickle in my skull, as if someone was sizing me up, looking for weak spots.

Growling at the agitated assasin still in the cave, I simply turned my back at him. He got the hint and to my annoyance tried to squeeze out from behind the rock. I knew he was strong, but I would handle them alone and possibly be done with it before he could interfere.

I could hear it before I saw it, that flying tin can was about to shot me. Again.

I pulled my wing back against my body before the repulsor could hit. I noticed the movement was slower then usually. Damn my weak wings. I knew my body was about to start producing adrenaline, so I wasn't that much worried about my sluggish movements.

"oh, guys! I missed!"

"yes Stark, we can see that, great job at angering it!"

I roared at it, not caring about the spit that flew at the tin can nor that he cussed at me under his breath.
I flapped my wings and jumped at him, he grunted under my weight as I pressed his hands into the soil, not letting him use those horrid repulsors. To my immense pleasure he so didn't see that coming and that's how the red and golden robot-man ended up under my claws. I hissed at him, giving him clear picture of my dislike.

I opened my jaw and as I was about to bit down at his metal head something strong knocked me off of him. I stumbled aside, shaking my head to clear the dizziness. I could hear Soldat screaming at me to let him out, yeah, stay there.

"you're welcome Tony."

"I got it handled!"

"You sure did..."

I glared at the man with red, white and blue coloured shield.

That guy was strong, I'll give him that.

There was and air of calm confidence around him, he was determined to win this battle. Well, over my dead body. I knew I was outnumber, but that didn't mean I'd lose. Those... Those agents were odd, but that didn't matter in my line of job. I had to take them down.

I sized my three opponents up, there was the metal man, howering slightly off the ground, the man with shield who was in fighting stance and at the tree line a man was sitting in a tree, keeping a close eye to my movements as an arrow was aimed at me. I had to watch out for this one, even though seemingly not that harmless, the man with arrows could do a lot of damage. Considering how good his aim had been last time that he shot me, he was perhaps the most dangerous one for me.

My eyes flickered back to the man with shield as he had inched closer, his eyes looked contact with mine and I glared at him, showing off my pointed teeth as I raised my upper lip. He raised his shield, still not looking away from my glowing eyes.

Why isn't he looking away?

They were just... Standing there. None of them tried to attack as they stood some distance away. Yet, the man with shield didn't back down.

I growled at him again in warning, but nothing happened. He lowered his shield an inch, showing me his face as he had calm expression. His blue eyes looked gentle.

I didn't like it.

Was it some kind of new battle plan?

"easy, we are not here to hurt you nor your friend, alright? Just take it easy, we are friends. We just want to help." he spoke gently to me, as if I was a spooked animal.

Think again, animal-whisperer.

I didn't move as my eyes were fixed on his blue ones. I was fairly good at detecting emotions, especially human emotions. Therefor I was searching lies as I looked into his eyes. To my disappointment I saw nothing but honesty in him.

"why are you talking to it, cap? It's a beast." hearing my name coming from the small comm from the man's ear, I knew who that voice belonged to. My eyes flickered to the tree line behind the muscular man, landing on the archer. He seemed startled by the sudden glare,yet his arrow didn't falter.

"Don't anger it Clint, Stark and I believe it has an intelligent mind. Hey, eyes here comrade." I snapped my eyes backs to the blue eyed man, narrowing them slightly.

He did not just call me a comrade.

"very good, now, would you please let us pass? We'd be very grateful if you'd let us help our friend. Alright? We just want to get Bucky out of there as well. He is my best friend. Will you please let us?"

The sincereity in his voice made me lower my wings, he was.. This man was very sincere with his words. Noticing my slightly lowered wings, a small smile played on his lips, it wasn't the annoying, cocky smirk that most agents wore when they acted to be amused. No, it was the grateful kind.

Did he call Soldat Bucky? Bucky.. It was awfully familiar, but where had I heard that name before? No, they are wrong. Soldat is not Bucky.

Noticing my tensing shoulders and hunched back, the man immediately stopped inching closer. "hey, easy now. I promise you, we truly wish no harm. Just let us help." I took a bold step closer, head lowered to show I didn't mean to attack, well, not suddenly at least.

I just had to make sure he was safe to let throught. I kept my eye contact, taking hesitant steps closer, the man was tense but tried to remain calm.
I was right in front of him, I sniffed the shield, making sure there weren't any kind of gun powder in that thing, before I could inspect closer, the man in red iron suit landed with loud thud next to us, startling me.

I took steps back, growling at the man. Guess my teeth were too close to his liking, making him blast me with repulsors. I roared in panic and pain as he hit my wings and side of my face with those horrid things. I was half blinded, cursing them to the depths of hell as I tried to flash out at them, trying to stop this burning. The worst of it was that I couldn't see properly where they were.

"No, stark, stop it! Stop it! What are you doing?! Retreat Tony! Go back!"

"You should be thanking me, you were about to become lizards lunch!" the man behind iron mask said, giving away his location I swinged my tail. Missing horribly.

"no Tony, it was fine until you came! Now stop!"

And like that, the red and golden metal man stopped. I could feel the hit blood running down by the side of my face and shoulders, but that didn't bother me as much as the wings did. It hurt so bad, the skin on my wings was thing enough, the blasts had made small holes in them, and it was a throbbing pain. I knew it would be worse once the adrenaline is gone. I flinched I heard the metal man land further away.

"its alright, I'm sorry i-" liar, traitor. Even though I was in immense pain, I lashed out at the man in pure, hot anger. I landed on him with heavy thud, making us both roll in the dirt I hissed at him. His eyes were wide with panic as drops of my blood fell on his face, sizzling on his pale skin, burning it. I was angry, furious. Of course they would lie to me. They were the bad guys, they were the enemy. And I was stupid to have listened.

He kept trying to talk, push me off but I was just so angry. As I was about to end the blue eyed man's life, a word not quite far away made my whole body freeze.

"halt, Beast, halt." I could sense the tension as my jaws were around the man's throat. I growled under my breath, wishing I could go on with it. "nein, halt und zurückkommen." the command was clear and strong. I removed my teeth around the man's throat, hearing him take a deep breath in as he sighed in relief. I backed away, going to stand close to Soldat as he had gotten out.

Uh oh.

He glared at me, but I avoided his stare, keeping the bloodied part of my face towards him while the right side was faced outwards, towards the group of liars.

No one else was to be trusted.

Hydra. Only Hydra could be trusted. Hydra was future, Hydra was good.

"Oh Bucky, thank you, it's... it's good to finally see you again." the blue eyed man stoop up, brushing the dust off his shield. My eyes tarted behind him, glaring at the group that had gotten larger.

"who the hell is Bucky?"

A/N
Soooo WHATCHA THINKING OF THIS CHAPTER?

Also, since I already posted my sunset pictures I thought why not to post some recent shots, since photography is my other hobby :)

Heres a crocodile who liked to show off his teeth!

And here's a chimpanzee sending kisses to yall!

Thank you for reading my story! 💚

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro