Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Stop with your tricks, brother. You must be grateful for them to have forgiven you." Thor said, holding a good amount of cookies close to his chest, shielding them from other people.

Loki sat on the couch, facing the city down below. "Forgiven? They haven't forgiven me anything. They are simply relieved I kept their... experiment alive." he said emotionlessly, fidgeting with a remote.

I didn't care about their banter, I was feeling slightly sick actually.
The food, it had been obviously too much. And their talking, did all people talk so much?

I caught Buckys eye from across the living room table, his eyes were thoughtful. I had realized that he didn't show much of his emotions too in a crowd. He just observed. Steve however, tried to keep an eye on everyone.

The room was getting suffocating and I pushed myself up, feeling the need to get away.

The two brothers quieted down. Their eyes landing on my silent form. I turned around and manouvered away from the couches, sensing Bucky getting up as well to follow me.

"Don't follow him." Loki's smooth voice said, earning a disapproving look from Barnes. "he is just going to wander around, your mortal presence is suffocating him." he said snickering. "I didn't hear him utter you a word." Bucky snapped, feeling annoyed with the Trickster God.

"Not all words can be heard."

I walked away, hearing the end of the sentence as I turned towards the lit hallways. "Besides, he did told me. I can read minds, remember?" their voices grew muffled. "Get out of his head!"

I said nothing to you, Loki.

But they don't know that. Was his smooth response as silence settled in.

I wandered around the cold place, feeling intimidated by the large halls. The hum of electronics was everywhere. These walls were something, they felt alive. I sighed, feeling lost once I realized I was actually walking through corridors alone. Really, truly, utterly alone.

I slid down the wall, pulling my knees up to my chest as I hugged them close to my body, placing my head on them. I wiggled my pale toes, not minding the familiar coldness of the floor.

I closed my eyes, making sure I listened to any footsteps if there was anyone who'd dare to break the silence.

Alright, gather your thoughts Experiment BEAST. What is going on.

I had been sent by Hydra. I was sent to eliminate their threat. But why did it feel that the so called threat werent trying to do harm to everyone, but only to hydra?

And what is Hydra exactly? I know their rules. I know their intuition, I know... But do I? Why have I felt more alive here, in the arms of the enemy within those couple of hours then I've ever felt with Hydra.

Don't you want revenge, justice? Buckys words echoed in my ears. You have been mistreated. My shoulders tensed. How would he know how I've been treated? Did we knew each other before? By what I've gathered, he had been tied to Hydra. But now he was here, plotting against the organisation.

But most of all, why couldn't I remember? These people seemed to know me more then I knew them. All I knew of them was that Hydra wanted them dead for some reason.

I covered my eyes with my hands, focusing, trying so hard to catch a tail of a memory. A missing piece of a puzzle that wasn't simply there. Tried to reach for a flash if light in the darkness.

Yet, all there was were shadows and nothing else.

I didn't know anything.

Nothing.

I nervously massaged the back of my head, gripping the roots of my shoulder length hair.

I didn't even know why I had so long hair. Was it okay? Was it normal? Thor, Loki and Bucky had long hair.

Think, think, think, think. There's gotta be something, anything. How can I not remember a thing, yet be so head strong about defending Hydra?

My breathing was picking up, I could hear the drum of my heart beat getting louder in my chest, making my cheeks flush in fear. "Mr Smaug, it seems like your pulse is quickening. Anxiety Protocol step 1 advices you to take deep breaths, Mr Smaug."

A monotonic voice said, making me immediately jump up and hiss in warning. My bright eyes flashed right and left, searching for the intruder I had missed. My eyes flickered for one spot to another, finding nothing. I held my breath, listening for a heartbeat.

There was none.

"I am FRIDAY, Mr Starks Al. May I help you Mr Smaug?" the female voice spoke again. My eyes widened, did the voice come from the walls? The walls were speaking? But with whom? I spun around, realizing I was indeed alone.

Mr Smaug?

Was that I who the voice referred to?

I shook my head to get out of the daze. "Okay, Mr Smaug."

I stared at the wall. The female voice didn't say anything.

What is this place.

I padded down the hall, still in a bit of a daze from the voice. Could it see me? Was it everywhere? Was it a person talking through a camera?
And why was it calling me Smaug? Was that my name? For a brief second the thoughts of madness ran through my mind, perhaps I was going crazy.

Or maybe I already was.

I halted when I realized I had made it behind the same door I had walked out from couple of hours before.
But that wasn't what caught my immediate attention. It was the door. Opposite of mine. It had an eeri feel to it. Cold and icy.

I hesitantly walked closer, stopping before it. I closed my eyes, taking in the raw emotions that vibrated from the closed room. There was anger, raging anger that was like bubbling lava, only to be put out by the tsunami of sadness and feelings of utter loss. It was a turmoil of emotions. Something shot through my chest, it was an odd feeling that made my heart ache and eyes sting. That's how strong the emotions were.

Bewildered, I looked as the doors opened silently. Before me was a bright room, but the time seemed to stay still as I studied the woman who was sitting her back towards me.
Her long hair was a mess, her thin body was rigid.

But the bed she was siting by was what caught my attention. It looked like the one I had been on earlier.
I stepped in the room, unable to stop myself as I followed the silent call to see what was so horribly angering in the room.

"You shouldn't be here." a strong, tired voice made me stop in the middle of the room. It was venomous tone, it made the hairs on my arms stand on the end. There was something utterly chilling and cold about the woman, she was so defensive I knew that I had crossed my boundaries.

But I couldn't stop, I felt the urge to see, to know who was the one lying emotionlessly on the bed.

So, I took another step closer. This time, I knew it wasn't controlled movement, it was my own.

"go away!" the woman snarled, suddenly turning around and shattering the sad picture she had created. I looked at her as she jumped up, standing before the still body, her shoulders tense.

She had an accent, oddly familiar. But her eyes, her dad, crazed eyes were what made me stop. I stood still, staring down at the woman who was on the brink of break down.

"You, you emotionless monster. This is your fault! You are to be blamed of this!" She hissed, pointing her finger at me as I tried to block out the emotions as they crashed into my brain in waves. I flinched, feeling a slight ache in my temples. She pointed a finger at me, she was shaking but I could swear there was red in the air.

"You are a murder, you need to be put down, you animal. Go away, go away!" she screamed so loud I fell on my knees, clutching my head as pain hit on full force.

"Wanda stop! Wanda!" Steve's pleading voice went unheard by my own shouts of pain, I was only seeing the girls raging blue eyes framed with thick lashes as rivers of tears ran down her heart shaped face.

Animal.

Monster.

Murderer.

I saw blood, so much blood that oozed from the pile of bodies. And I was the one standing on top of them. I cried out, wishing for it to stop "how does it feel? How does it feel!" her voice snarled in my ear, yet her red magic kept squeezing my brain, squeezing my heart and lungs as I could taste the blood bubbling from my lungs, slowly dropping down the corner of my mouth. Eyes wide I stared up at the crying woman, her fingers on either side of my head as her eyes were filled with determination and so, so much hurt.

But her red, angry magic was met with flash of blue light.

A/N

Oh my Loki so, this cute guy dropped his easel on my head in art class. (that's... I don't even know how that's possible, but I mean, I got a bruise on my temple) and after the class he messaged me and asked me in which dorm to I live in. Then he came and apologised saying he felt so bad for it and does it hurt and and... He was so cute, he even gave me a hug, like, a veeeeery long hug. It was slightly cringe but so cute. I needed some cuteness in my life.

Ah, I feel so happy that someone showed me that they care about my feelings. Even if it's just for a day and all because he dropped an easel on me. But still.

ANYWAYS WHATCHA THINKING 'BOUT THE CHAPTER HONEY?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro