Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There was a long conversation filled with quiet hissing and surprised gasps when Loki had once again told everyone to keep quiet, Stark hadn't really listened until Peter Parker had arrived. 

"So, we all agree that this pit of information will not leave this room. If it really is Cho, we must keep an eye on her. Who knows, it might benefit us. We could find all the infromation we can through her." Steve announced, standing infront of the circle of people, his team and close friends. A circle of people I did not belong in, even if I wanted to. 

"Have any of you thought that maybe, he is playing us?" Wanda's accented voice filled the gentle silence as she sat on the floor, looking out of the window that took under it the whole wall. "Have any of you thought that perhaps this is an act? That he is simply a good agent waiting to strike?" Her assumption was met with amused scoff. I however, felt slightly confused.

Why would she think I am lying? And how on earth do I lie to people like Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff? I frowned, opening my mouth to voice my thoughts, but before I could utter a word, I was cut off by amused Loki who had yet again, appeared from the thin air right beside Tony, making the man let out a startle cry. "I thought more of you, Red Sorceress." he said, even thought there was easy smile playing on his lips, the room seemed to drop couple of degrees as he took a step closer to Wanda. Immediately the woman stood up, narrowing her eyes. 

"You are scared. Yet, you are the strongest of the humans here, you are afraid to see. So you blame the innocent, wishing to throw your burden on his scarred shoulders as if that would fix the past." The raven haired man said, this time, his voice was as cold as the ice that appeared under his feet. 

I stood up, glancing at Wanda, confusion filling my curious yellow eyes. Yet, all she could look at me with wa the anger and hatred that hadn't left her eyes whenever they landed on me.

"Innocent, you say? He is no innocent." 

"No one here is. Every soul in this room is filled with darkness. Stark, a man who can not go a day without feeling sorry for himself. A doctor who has anger issues. A soldier who claims he wishes peace but could never live without war. A man of speed who does not know how to rid his heart of quilt and anger, a lady assassin who can not help herself but feel peace whenever she ends another life. Must I continue, lady Maximoff? Must I remind you of all the darkness you have released?" The room seemed to have darkened, onlu the hue of red and green visible. 

"I'm sorry." I said firmly, wishing no fighting between the two, even when I could barely understand the reason behind it. Wanda glared at me while Loki laughed. "Do not be, she does not deserve your compassion, Draki. She can merely see her own faults, let her be bitter of things unable to be changed." The tall man said, placing his cold hand on my shoulder, squeezing it in reassurance, yet his eyes were solely on the woman surrounded by red. 

The temperature dropped and so did my heart seeing the pain in her eyes. Nobody else dared to speak. 

I widened my eyes, seeing a traitorous tear escape from her glassy eyes down her cheek. 

"Its his fault, he is at fault." She said, her voice broken as she shook. I wished to take a step closer, but Loki's firm hand was still grasping my shoulder firmly.  "You blame him of things he can not remember, he was a child, weren't you a child once? Ripped from your family? Well, surprise Wanda Maximoff, he does not even know what a family is."

Wanda screamed of anger, her hands balled into fists as I felt others in the room tense, forming a safe semi circle. 

"I don't care! He tried to take my family! He is a parasite, he is forever part of Hydra!"

Loki scoffed, taking a step closer as Bucky pulled me back slightly, making me stumble into Pietro who caught me with ease. "He shot Pietro that day! He killed him! He ruined our bond! He took the last piece of family I have left! Because of him, my twin brother can't even remember my full name!" The woman whimpered, her red magic flowing and lashing out at us.

I gulped, eyes wide as I looked at Pietro who stared at me in disbelief, his sky blue eyes filled with confusion and surprise. “What?” the white haired man asked quietly, letting go of my arm. My heart dropped, had I really shot Pietro?

“Yes, you're right Pietro, he did it. Back in Sokovia when you saved Clint and the child. I saw him flying the aircraft, I could never forget those eyes sitting behind the safe glass, shooting the innocent. Those were his eyes, his yellow, glowing eyes. And I swore then and there that I would kill him.”

My throat was dry, I felt like I was drowning.

What shooting are they talking about? I could never hurt Pietro, inflicting pain upon someone like him just didn't feel right.

“But he is alive, isn't he? And he is here Lady Maximoff. Do not fret, your brother will not die again.” Thor said gently, making me blink at him.

“Tells the god whose brother always fakes his own death.”

“Quiet peasant, or I shall have your tongue” Loki hissed at Stark, who simply rolled his dark eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Talk about old fashioned...” everyone ignored Tony's comments as Wand a spoke up once again. I didn't want to look at Pietro, afraid he'd hate me.

“Can you people see now? See why I don't want anything to do with this one?”

“I truly am sorry if I have offended you, but I can not remember meeting Pietro or any one of you guys before the battle on Long Island. And I-- I do not wish to anger you further by denying shooting... Pietro.” My voice was still so unfamiliar to me. It was quite startling how still everyone became when I opened my mouth, even thought my voice was quiet, everyone still listened.

And I liked that, I liked being heard.

Pietros hand on my shoulder made me look up to him, even thought there was doubt in his eyes, he still smiled. “even if it was you, I don't blame you dude. Really what's in the past is in the past. Now, Wanda, sit your ass back down and let the guy finish telling you as much as he knows. No need to get over dramatic here, I thought that rile belonged to Stark.”

“Shut it or else I'll feed you to my prototypes. Hey, I was kidding Wanda! I don't even have any that kind of prototypes! Or... Don't I?” with that, the genius disappeared back to his own little lab, his personal paradise.

“Come on, please Wanda?” Pietro begged the girl quietly, who couldn't say not to her twin and took a seat on the furthest seat from me.

I sighed, hating the overflow of emotions in the room.

A/N, I haven't slept for 37hours. So, excuse my grammar errors but I just felt the need to write this chapter.

Also, my vaca is going great so far!

IIts pretty nice change compared to all the snow back home :D

Anyways!
Tell me your thoughts on this chapter and once again, sorry for grammatical errors!

Lova you guys lots xx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro