5. It's good to Thank Others

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Saying 'thank you' may be not much - but sometimes it means a lot. So Always remember to thank those who care about you, are here for you, understand & help you or just their existance around you makes you So Happy that you Always Smile when they are near you.

Let them know that you Appreciate It!  ^_^  - cause one simple 'thank you' heard from you can Make Them Really Happy Too! 😁

So If you want to Thank Somebody for Anything they Did for you because you think that they deserve it - you can thank them in comments under this part. - And feel The Happiness that flows from Gratitude!  ^)^ 🙏🌹

I'll start: 

I'd like to thank All My Readers for reading My Books & all those nice comments saying that You Like Them - & All My Wattpad Friends for Talking to me!  ^_^

( Your turn:

- If you want to thank someone, give the username of this person & say what you thank them for. And if they are not on Wattpad - just mention who they are for you instead of giving a username. For example: 'I want to thank my parents/grandparents/sisters/brothers/friends for... - & you say what for! :) )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro