30. A shocking evening

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning,
Swara woke up early. She rubbed her eyes and sat on the bed. The faded light was peeping inside her room through curtain. She got up from the bed and went to the window. She blew the curtains. The sun was going to rise in sometime. She inhaled the fresh fragrance of nature and smiled.

Then she thought to get fresh n up. Taking her clothes, she rushed to washroom.

On the other side, Sanskar was already awake and he was also done with his jogging. The morning was cold but it feels so fresh. He went to his balcony with his coffee and looked at the delightful view having a sip of his coffee. The sun was peeping from the mountain. He just took a round of nearby area while running but the alluring beauty of this place is not enough to describe and once can't have enough of it.

That's when he felt someone around and his eyes roamed around before landing on her. The girl who is epitome of beauty and so graceful.

She was standing in her balcony ruffling her wet hair with a towel in her hand. Then sunrays was kissing her flawless face. She was wearing light pink colour suit and was looking quite an eyeful. May or may not he will be able to get over this place but it seems like he will never able to get over with heavenly sight right in front of him.

Feeling someone's gaze, she looked only to find him and their eyes met. He smiled at her and waved his hand toward her. She gave him small nod with smile but appeared more like a blush. She lift her right hand to wave at him but stopped in mid way realising she was holding the towel. She bite her lower lips and waved at him by left hand slowly. Then Pressing her lips to a thin line, she put her hairlock behind her ear before looking down and moving inside her room.

Sanskar had amused smile on his face while looking at her and he could hold the chuckle as soon as she went inside. She is no less than innocent angel. No one can stop himself from falling for her simplicity. This was starting, starting of a beautiful day, a beautiful morning.

He also went inside his room to get fresh and up.

After a couple of hours, everyone was awake and they were done with breakfast. They had decided to roam around few places as they have enough days to visit all the places and sightseeing.

They started after breakfast and visited nearby areas first. The locality, surrounding and people everything was quite nice. The hills and mountains, beautiful scenery and nature are so attractive. Away from the chaos of their daily life, they were enjoying to their fullest.

Uttara was with Sujatha and Annapurna. While Swara and Sanskar were walking behind at some distance from elders and then Ragini and Laksh and Lastly Arav holding a camera around his neck.
Swara and Sanskar were walking together, looking around and talking comfortably. Although Arav wasn't leaving any single chance of having teasing remarks on both the couples. He was busy in taking photos but how can he leave lifetime opportunity to tease his best friend.

"That's so nice na Laksh. See that." Ragini said happily.

"Yeah, that's amazing. I am loving Darjeeling." Laksh said smilingly.

Ragini nodded agreeing with him. When they heard.

"So true. I suggest you should come here for honeymoon too. But not before marriage." They heard Arav's teasing voice and laugh.

Ragini blushed hearing this.

"Can't you shut your mouth for once?" Laksh asked being irritated.

"I do that for atleast 8 hours a day. I don't have habits of talking in sleep." Arav said.

Laksh rolled his eyes. Its better to bang head somewhere rather than expecting him to shut.

"Chil buddy, why do you get irritated? Look at your bhai and bhabhijaan, they are so lost in each other that they get least affected by my teasings. This is called true love." Arav said a bit loudly.

Then only Sanskar turned around and gave him like what? Look. Arav whistles and looked away from him like he said nothing. Laksh laughed.
Swara shook her head unbelievably at Arav. Yes, they could hear his teasing but they avoided it mostly.

Then they continued with themselves.

After sometime, it was already noon. They decided to have lunch in restaurant as they found one. Elders went inside along with Uttara.

Swara and Sanskar was also going inside when Sanskar casually turned back to see Ragini and Laksh coming but wait, where was Arav?

"Where is Arav?" Sanskar asked Laksh.

"What? He was here only taking pictures." Laksh said looking behind.

"Yeah, he was following us. Right?" Ragini said confusingly.

Swara was also confused when her eyes caught something and she pressed her lips to not to laugh out loud. She tapped on Sanskar's left arm and he looked at her. She signed him to look at particular direction she was pointing.

"Not again!" Sanskar muttered shaking his head.

Hearing him, Laksh and Ragini also followed his eyes. Laksh sighed.

"This guy can't leave a chance Or rather, he shouldn't be left alone for a second." Laksh said unbelievably and slapped his head.

Ragini chuckled. She looked at Swara who also mirrored her expression.

There the famous flirt Arav Jaisingh was, busy with a girl. She appeared to be a foreigner tourist and he was all busy in flirting and telling her something. A minute later, she waved bye at him with a smile before giving a flying kiss and he winked at her and also waved his hand at her.

Then he looked away only to find four people looking at him. He gave a cheeky smile before joining them.

"What was that, Mr. Jaisingh?" Laksh asked.

"Correct your question buddy. It's who, not what? And she is Gracy, from Sweden." Arav answered in cool tone.

"So?" Sanskar asked raising his eyebrow.

"She is nice, came to visit here with her friends." Arav said out of nowhere.

"What were you doing with her? Flirting as usual?" Laksh asked.

"Chill buddy!! Don't ruin my character in front of my bhabhis. I am really a gentle man. I was just helping her about some address." Arav said in fake innocent tone.

"Really? And are you a guide?" Laksh asked sarcastically.

"No when did I say that." Arav said.

"Idiot!! Elders are here with us and still you...." Laksh was about to say when he interupted.

"Arey so? I was just helping her. Helping is not a crime, Come on." Arav said shrugging his shoulder.

"Helping by giving her flower? Really a unique one Arav, isn't it? And..." Laksh was about to say further when Uttara's voice interrupted him.

"Bhai, bhabhi, where are you all?" Uttara asked coming out.

"We are coming Uttara. You go." Sanskar said.

Uttara nodded and went from there.

"Leave all this. Let's move inside." Sanskar said knowing it's useless to say anything as Arav won't change.

"Yeah, that's only I was saying." Arav said.

Laksh rolled his eyes at him. Ragini and Swara were controlling their laugh.

Everyone nodded and they were going inside when Arav turned around to look back yet again but Laksh covered his eyes and dragged him inside muttering enough!! Arav chuckled.

Evening,

It's around 4:40 p.m. Everyone was back to resort. The elders were inside while youngsters were sitting in the garden. They were chilling out and having fun. When Swara's phone rings. Sanskar looked at her as she excused herself. He gave a small nod.
Swara took the call. It was Shomi. She asked her to come to her room for something.

"I will just come." She muttered slowly only for Sanskar to hear as others were busy in their talk.

"Sure." Sanskar said smiling lightly.

Swara nodded and went from there. Sanskar looked at retreating figure when he heard Laksh.

"She won't run away bhai. Don't behave like typical lover boy." Laksh said and laughed giving hi-five to Arav who also laughed. Uttara chuckled.

Sanskar gave him better to avoid look when Ragini asked.

"What happened? Where did she go?" Ragini asked.

"She will come. She must have some work." Sanskar answered.

Ragini nodded.

"You know Bhai, I was thinking..." Laksh was about to say something when they heard a loud voice of someone behind them.

They looked on.

"You cheater!! Liar!! How dare you do this to me!!!" They heard a girl yelling out angrily.

They were confused and got up from couch turning around. They saw a girl was pacing toward them with stern face. She was wearing a maroon full sleeve top and jeans with her eyes covering by black shades. She was holding her overcoat in one arm and dragging a luggage bag with another hand.

"How dare you do this to me???" She asked angrily as soon as she came near them.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Ragini tried to ask calmly.

The girl didn't answer. She took off her shade and looked angrily at them before shifting her gaze to someone. Her eyes were fixed at Sanskar, who was not able to understand anything. So was everyone else.

"I should answer or will you do the favor? Didn't you think about me for once? How can you do this to me? After breaking all the promises you have made to me, you are happily enjoying yourself with your friends and family? You said you love me and you just left me alone to suffer?" She said angrily.

"Excuse me?" Sanskar asked confusingly cause he didn't even see her before this day.

Arav and Laksh were also looking at the girl, totally unaware of what she was saying.

"What the hell she is talking? She is accusing bhai?" Laksh muttered unbelievably.

"Excuse me, I guess we don't know you. You must have some misunderstanding. Who are you and why are you saying all this to Sanskar bhai?" Uttara asked confusingly.

The girl was listening to them.

"I don't have any misunderstanding and I am not talking to him. I am talking to my boyfriend." Girl said sternly.

"Boyfriend??? Who??" Laksh, Arav and Uttara shouted together.

Laksh immediately shook his head lifting his hands up in surrender before Ragini even look at him.

"Please can you move aside and let me talk to him!!" The girl said taking a step ahead passing by Sanskar and going toward Laksh and Arav who were standing behind Sanskar together.

Ragini was not able to understand anything. She trusts Laksh but what is this girl even talking about. She looked at Laksh, as the girl looked at him. Laksh looked at Ragini and shook his head.

"No..no...no.. I don't know her. This.. this Arav!! He is the one." Laksh said repeatedly shaking his head.

"What?? No way. I don't know her." Arav said looking at that girl's angry face.

The girl looked at both of them and then glared at the one standing at right side, raising her eyebrows.

"Really, Mr. Jaisingh? What did you think? You will just leave all of the sudden, leaving me in middle of nowhere? Hm?" The girl said glaring at him.

Laksh took a deep breath and hide himself behind Ragini instantly but now Arav was so shocked and looking at the girl like what is going on and he was in some alien world.

"Arav?" Sanskar looked at him bringing him out of his trance.

"Arav bhai?" Uttara said confusingly.

"What? No... No, I ... I don't know her yaar. " Arav said immediately and shook his head.

"What? You don't know me? You really don't know me?" The girl said.

Arav shook his head. Then he looked at her carefully if he has seen her ever as he has nice track record of flirting.

"Wait.. miss please turn left a bit." Arav said.

He looked at her from left and then right side. Sanskar gave him a look like seriously?

"No yaar, I am sure I don't know her. I am seeing this face for the first time in my life." Arav said looking at everyone and then look at the girl.

"No, I don't know you Miss. And I have never met you before. And, who let you come inside. Who are you?" Arav asked. He wasn't rude but shocked.

Hearing this the girl face expression turned sad and she was on the verge of crying. Just one minute before she was so angry and now she was so sad.

"You don't know me? You forgot everything. You forgot me? How can say that Aru baby??" She uttered slowly in almost crying tone.

"Aru baby!!!" Uttara, Laksh and Arav said it unison.

Ragini raised her eyebrows in shock while Sanskar looked on.

"Why are you doing this to me? What have I done? I did everything you said. Still you left me alone in New York. You said we will go back india together and you will talk to your parents. Then we will marry. But you left me without even telling me. And now... And now when I am here, you are denying to even know me? Why?" She said sobbing and wiped her tears from back of her hand.

"You forgot all the time we spent in New York. How we met? Our moments, everything during these couple of months? How can you forget our love?" She asked.

Arav's eyes were wide open listening her. She knows about his New York trip too. But how???. Now, Sanskar and Laksh looked at him for answer. How this girl know about New york if he doesn't even know her.

"Arav, What's going on? I want truth." Sanskar said in serious tone.

It's not that he doesn't trust his friend but this girl was crying and she look decent from her appearance. But Why will she come here all of the sudden and accuse Arav when she doesn't even know him? Or he doesn't know her?

"Yaar seriously, I don't know her. Trust me yaar." Arav said.

"We trust you Arav. But what this girl is saying?" Laksh said.

"She must be misunderstanding me with someone else. Come on." Arav said in desperate tone.

"I am not misunderstanding anything. It's just that you have betrayed me. You have broken all the promises. Oh god, what will happen to our baby now?" She cried.

Hearing baby, all were freezed and Arav was numb. His eyeballs were ready to come out of socket. He was like he will faint anytime soon.

"Baby?" Uttara and Ragini whispered in shock.

"Yes, he promised me that he will marry me and accept our child but he left us alone. Now, he is denying to even know me. You tell me what should I do? He didn't even think about me? For once just think about this baby. What will happen to this without his/her father?" The girl said cryingly covering her face with palm.

"What's this Arav? you always said only healthy flirting. Then What's this? Just blurt it out, who is she?" Laksh muttered in his ear and glared at him.

"I swear on you yaar, I am still a virgin and kept myself safe for my would be wife. I don't know her. Believe me ." Arav made a crying face.

"Don't you dare to swear on me. I don't wish to die soon." Laksh narrowed his eyes at him. Arav ignored his look and look at the girl and gulped before saying.

"See sister, I..." Arav started slowly but the girl interupted.

"Ahaannnn!!! He is calling me sister now!! Sister? You are calling me sister? Oh god, I should have died before this day?" The girl cried louder.

"Oh oh ok ok!! No sister. Please calm down. But see, Ms. Whatever is your name. Rekha, Hema, Jaya or Sushma, you are misunderstanding me with someone else. I m not your Aru baby or whoever." Arav said in hesitant tone.

"You are clearing her confusion or doing ad of detergent powder?" Laksh muttered to him while Arav glared at him this time.

"Oh god, what will happen to me and my baby now? When his/ her father is not ready to accept us? What will I do in this huge world alone? I left my house, my everything for him but he only left me? Ahaanm!!! Ahammnnn" She said in between her cries.

Uttara and Ragini came to her. They tried to calm her and tried to talk to her while Sanskar was looking at Arav and that girl too. He trusted Arav and knew he wasn't lying. But who's this girl?

Then only Swara who was coming back, saw a luggage bag and a girl in top and jeans with Ragini and Uttara. She was confused but as soon as she came near, she gets happy.

"Riya!!!!" Swara said happily in loud voice grabbing everyone's attention.

The girl heard her and suddenly beamed up in joy. She excitedly ran to her and hugged her tightly leaving everyone confused.

"So, finally you are here." Swara said breaking the hug.

"Yeah, So good to see you." Riya said happily.

"How did you reach? Why didn't you call me? I could have come to pick you up?" Swara said.

"Chil na, I already asked address from Shomi Aunty. I landed to airport and directly took cab and I am here. I didn't got any problem, relax." Riya said smilingly.

"It's so nice to see you. I was really missing you." Swara said with smile.

"Me too." Riya said.

"So, you met everyone already?" Swara asked as she found her with them.

Swara looked at everyone. Their face expression hold confusion, question and shock at the same time.

"I guess, she didn't introduce herself. Let me introduce you all. She is Riya, Riya Saxena. My best friend since the day I went to Newyork. But she is totally opposite to me. She is really crazy prankster and dramatic type and you should beware of it." Swara said with chuckle hugging Riya side way.

Then she told them that Riya was about to come back to India along with her but she couldn't. So, she came now. Riya informed Swara about her schedule, the night they came to Darjeeling. But no one was going to be in kolkata for another two week. So, she also called her here only informing Shomi. Shekhar talked to Maheshwari family that Swara's friend is also coming and mm family gladly accepted and ready to welcome her warmly.

"And Riya... they are..." Swara was about to say something before that Riya said.

"Let me say, Mr. Sincere Sanskar Maheshwari, miss cutie Uttara and sweet Ragini, then Mr. Funny Laksh Maheshwari and lastly, Mr. Flirty Arav Jaisingh." Riya pointed toward each one of them and tell their names and lastly gave a smirking smile to a shocked Arav.

"Yes, it's nice. You remembered everyone I told you by sending picture." Swara said surprisingly.

"Yeah, I am smart." Riya said. Then she looked at everyone and said.

"Actually Swara has talked a lot about you all and I took all the details about everyone from her so that when I meet you, I can mingle up easily, not to be like strangers." Riya said with smile.

Then Swara looked at everyone again but they were still in same position, other than Sanskar, who came out of shock. While others were looking at them with open mouth in shock.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Swara asked confusingly.

But now Uttara came in sense and she couldn't hold her laugh understanding, Riya had pranked on Arav and started laughing, to be joined by Riya then Ragini, Laksh and Sanskar also couldn't help but chuckle. Arav hold his head and fell but Laksh hold him before he land on floor and he continued laughing.

Swara was totally unaware of the reason of their laughter but then she looked at Riya.

"You did something?" Swara asked as she knew her friend well.

Then Uttara and Ragini explained her everything and Swara was shocked. She looked at Arav, who almost faint in shock.

"Riya? How can you?" Swara asked unbelievably. Then she looked at Arav.

"Arav, are you okay?" Swara asked.

"Leave it bhabhijaan, finally he met someone who is next level to him and shut him up." Laksh said laughingly.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro