44. A promise to come back soon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day,

"No no , straight no, Sanskar. You aren't going anywhere." Sanskar heard Sujatha and looked at Laksh who gave helpless look.

Everyone was sitting for breakfast. Dp and Ram was already done. So they left. Sanskar had talked to them already and they said ok. But it seems like impossible to make his mother and Badi maa agree. They are so against him to go to London.

"But Mom..." Sanskar started only to cut in the middle by Sujatha.

"You heard me Sanskar, no way!!" Sujatha said.

"Mom, it's just for fifteen days. Badi Maa.." Sanskar looked toward Annapurna for her help but she also denied.

"No Sanskar beta, Sujatha is right. Anyways, Laksh is going na. He will handle everything. Why are you going?" Annapurna asked.

"I know Badi Maa but this is really important for our company. I trust Laksh and I know he will handle everything but my absence will make things complicated for him as well as for the project. I need to be there to sort out everything and as soon as the work progress accordingly, I will come back." Sanskar said.

"I agree with Bhai, Maa. This time, it's really very important otherwise I would have been on your side, not his. So, chachi ji..." Laksh was saying only to be interrupted

"I said very clearly. He won't go and Laksh, you don't need to take your brother's side." Sujatha said.

Hearing this Uttara giggled and Laksh signed zipping his mouth giving up to this discussion.

"Firstly, he decided everything by himself and now he is formally informing us, mom I have flight to London, Tonight (mimics). You think you will go. Listen to me, you aren't going anywhere. Where's your boarding pass? I will tear it apart along with your passport." Sujatha said.

Sanskar sighed closing his eyes. Then taking a deep breathe he opened his eyes before insisting his mom.

"Mom... Please," Sanskar tried to say again.

"Sanskar, you heard me. Now, only 20 days left for the wedding. We all are doing preparations and here groom is all set to run away." Sujatha said.

"Run away?" Sanskar asked unbelievably.

"Or what? What will Swara think? That firstly he kept denying for this proposal and now that everything is all set, he made excuse to run away from wedding." Sujatha raised her eyebrows.

Sanskar shook his head unbelievably at dramatic behaviour of her mom. For once, this thought also crossed his mind but Swara made it clear for him like always.

"Mom, I will be back before wedding. It's just fifteen days. That means I will be here four days before wedding." Sanskar said.

"Not here, my Businessman son. You have to be in Jodhpur as you  are getting married there. Do we need to remind you that?" Sujatha asked with tight smile.

Laksh and Uttara chuckled at Sanskar.  Annapurna also couldn't hold her smile.

"Mom, I.. I meant that only." Sanskar said.

"Yeah, yeah, I understand what you mean? Whole family will be in Jodhpur for marriage and where is the groom? Oh, he is in London. Wow!! He will be back before wedding. Wahh!! What about pre-wedding rituals? And what willl people think? You know they start gossiping around and it doesn't look. I strictly can't take it when it comes to Swara." Sujatha said.

"Mom, I understand everything. And pre-wedding rituals will be also done just the way you want. We will adjust the rituals accordingly. And about people, then I don't care what people think mom." Sanskar said.

"But Sanskar, what about Swara? She is your to be bride. You will leave like this giving importance to your office work rather than her. Does it look right? Beta, she is very simple girl. She will never say a word to you but if you leave just like that then she won't feel good." Annapurna said in understanding tone.

"Yeah, I was also thinking about Swara. Sanskar..." Sujatha agreed with Annapurna and was saying when Sanskar interupted her.

"Mom, Badi maa, Swara already knows about it and she doesn't have any problem." Sanskar cleared it.

"What? She said this to you? When did you discuss with her?" Sujatha asked in shock and dramatic way.

"Yeah, I did mom. Actually, I was also reluctant a bit for going but I talked to her yesterday only. She made it clear for me to go. She doesn't want that I lose this important project when we all have done so much hardwork for it. Then I decide to go along with Laksh as it will be better." Sanskar said.

Laksh and Uttara smiled. Sujatha and Annapurna were surprised.

"See Maa, chachi ji, soon to be wife is given priority before taking decision but not the family? And now that it's bhabhijaan's order then he has to follow. Right bhai?" Laksh said teasingly.

Everyone laughed at him while Sanskar ignored him focusing on his food.

"Wow, you quite changed for good, Sanskar. Okay so If my daughter has no problem then you can go. But finish your work as soon as possible and come back before wedding otherwise, I will be there with Swara and get you married in London only." Sujatha said in authoritative voice.

Sanskar smiled and nodded. Others chuckled.

"Okay mom." Sanskar said.

"And yes, take care of yourself and don't get so busy to not even call." Sujatha said.

"Obviously, I will call you all." Sanskar said

"We can talk to Laksh. You just call Swara that favor will be enough. On second thought, do you even call her? Whenever I see you after you come from office and having dinner, Either you are immersed in laptop or having earpiece in your one ear talking to your PA Tarun." Sujatha said.

Hearing this, Sanskar chocked up the water and coughed. Laksh started laughing loudly and Uttara also laughed. Annapurna and Sujatha were confused.

"Sorry Chachi ji, but you are undersetimating your son too much. He is not that innocent and Sanskari as you think. You seriously think bhai talk to Tarun?" Laksh said still laughing.

"Mom, just call Swara bhabhi after dinner time and you will find her no. busy for atleast an hour. Ofcourse till she is fallen asleep. Right Sanskar Bhai?" Uttara said teasingly and chuckled.

"Really? Is it true, Mr. Maheshwari?" Sujatha asked understanding everything.

"It's not that mom. I have works also to complete. It's just..." Sanskar was saying but Laksh interrupted.

"Yeah yeah, chachi ji. He is multi-tasker. One can easily continue the work on laptop while talking to someone with Bluetooth. And, Bhai is doing all this for bhabhijaan only na. He will be free from his workload after marriage and he can spend time with her, right bhai?" Laksh said teasingly.

"Not the only reason Lucky but could be one of the reason." Sanskar said boldly before getting up from his chair as there's nothing to hide about it.

He was done with his breakfast. Laksh have impressive smile to his answer while Annapurna and Sujatha were also smiling at him.

"Okay enough now, Lucky and Uttara, you too. Have your breakfast." Sanskar said giving them a look.

They nodded and continued their breakfast. That's when Sanskar's phone rings. Sanskar sees the caller ID but unfortunately Laksh also sees it.

"Wow!! What a solid connection bhai?  We are talking about her and here she is." Laksh said.

"Lucky!" Sanskar said.

He looked at everyone's faces holding teasing smile but he ignored and excusing himself, he went from there with his phone to take the call only to hear others laugh behind him. He smiled looking at the caller id before picking up the call and going to his room.

"I am so happy to see our Sanskar like this." Annapurna said.

"Yeah, I am so thankful to Swara. May god bless both of them and always keep them happy." Sujatha said with genuine smile.

Laksh and Uttara nodded with smiling face.

Evening,
Airport;

Laksh and Sanskar were about to depart. Ragini and Arav has came to drop them. Sanskar was standing a bit away talking to someone on the call. While Arav was there only.

Laksh and Ragini were talking something and having some moment. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Take care of yourself." Ragini said.

Laksh nodded.

"You too." He said with smile.

"Don't worry, I am here. I will take care of her. Right sweety?" Arav said scrolling in his phone without looking up.

He was standing a couple of feets away from them but he could hear them. Laksh rolled his eyes hearing him and said.

"And stay away from this flirt!!" Laksh said a bit loudly.

Ragini chuckled.

"Come on Man!! I am already committed. Stop getting jealous because of me. Have some faith in me." Arav said showing ring in his finger.

"Yeah, you are right. Riya is here to take care of you. So, I don't need to be worried." Laksh said.

Arav chuckled. Sanskar came there after disconnecting the call.

"By the way, where is our bhabhijaan?  She is not here yet? Did you call Riya bhabhi ji?" Laksh asked raising his eyebrow.

Arav nodded and looked only to see them coming

"Here they come." Arav said and he moved forward.

Sanskar also looked at Swara to see her coming with Riya.

"Riya, I was missing you.." Arav was about to hug her but she pushed him away before moving ahead of him.

"Move away!! You aren't going anywhere." Riya said pushing him away and go toward Sanskar.

Laksh laughed at Arav while Arav made fake annoyed face. Swara and Ragini smiled at him.

Riya gave side hug to Sanskar and wished him all the best. Then she also hugged Laksh side way.

"This is not fair yaar! Come on!!" Arav said making face only to hear other's laugh.

"Now, you understood Mr. Jaisingh, right sweety?" Laksh said putting his arm around Riya and gave a wink to Riya.

Arav's eyes widened as Riya nodded at Laksh with smile.

"Oyee!! Get lost!!" Arav said slapping Laksh's hand away from Riya and hugging her leading everyone to laugh.

Sanskar and Swara were standing a bit away from everyone. Saying bye to each other other.

"Take care of yourself. Don't eat spicy food and take your medicine on time." Swara said him.

Sanskar nodded but he found something behind those eyes. Although she was casually saying him to take care but there was something else too.

"You wanna say something, Swara. What is it?" Sanskar said looking at her face.

She was holding his right hand in hers and look at him. She nodded at him.

"Sanskar, you... you know I trust you so much. So, please. Just don't doubt yourself hearing from any stupid things from people. And don't doubt your decision. You know I am with you. There is no place of insecurities between us." Swara said.

He smiled hearing this and he lifted his hand up to cup her face. He caressed her cheek tenderly with his thumb and say.

"I know and nothing can change my decision. I am never going to pay any attention to those words which lead me away from you. Just to let you know Ms. Swara Gadodia, very soon I am coming back to marry you and take my bride to our home. And... Don't worry, on my next trip you will also come along with me." Sanskar said smilingly.

Swara smiled before looking down and then looking up yet again. He pulled her close encircling his arm around her waist and hugged her. She squeezed her eyes inhaling a deep breath like inhaling his scent that may last till he meet again. He nuzzles in her hair closing his eyes feeling her fragrance while she clutched her grip on him.

"It's just a few days, Swara." He said understanding her.

"I know, but I am going to miss you so much." She whispered.

"I will miss you too. " Sanskar said placing a soft kiss on her temple.

Then he broke the hug and looked at her.

"Swara, you only persuade me to go and now, if you will say bye with sad face then I will be so restless till I meet you again." He muttered near her face.

Hearing this Swara gave a smile.

"I am not sad. So, don't be restless. Because we know we are going to meet soon." Swara said.

He nodded at her and then placed a promising kiss on her forehead. She felt so blissful like always. That's when they heard the voice.

"Awwwwww." They heard chorus of the teasing gang.

"They aren't going to change." Sanskar muttered letting out a unbelievable sigh a them shaking his head while Swara let out a chuckle looking at Sanskar's face.

"Arey Swara, don't worry. It just for a few days then you will be married to him." Riya said teasingly.

"Yup. And bhabhijaan, don't take tension. I am here na, I will take care that he won't eye any foreigner girl there taking advantage of your absence." Laksh said only to recieve a glare from Sanskar and laugh from others.

That's when the check-in announcement was done.

"Okay guys, it's time to go." Arav said.

"Yeah." Sanskar said.

Laksh hugged Ragini one more time.

Sanskar looked at Swara. He placed his hand at her back and leaning toward her, he kissed her hair.

"I love you." He whispered moving back and then he took a step back looking at her.

He turned around when he felt a tug on his hand. Confusingly, he looked back at her waiting for her to say something. But she didn't say anything. She stepped close to him and too toed herself, cuping his face. Then she kissed his right cheek lovingly.

"I love you too." She whispered looking at him and rubbing her thumb to remove the trace of lipstick.

"Bye" She whispered with smile.

Laksh and Arav saw them and had a smile on their face. A happiness for his friend.

"See you soon." He said.

"I will be waiting." She said with smile.

Then they get separated and Sanskar turned around to go for check-in along with Laksh.

Riya hugged Ragini and Swara standing in between them with dramatic look like consoling them as if they are crying. They gave her weird look and then laughed at her. So did Arav.

As they were about to go inside, Sanskar turned around and waved his hand to her to which she also waved back along with other. Laksh also waved his hand. Then they proceed to check-in.

"Ok Ladies, we gotta go. As Arav Jaisingh can't see any lady sad. So, we are going for dinner date." Arav said.

"Ok, so You are taking Riya na. Then I will drop Ragini and then go to my home." Swara said.

"Ohho, My dear bhabhis. We all are going for dinner. And please don't be formal thinking that you are going to disturb us. My finance is very open minded.(Riya smiled) Secondly, I promise my idiot friends that I am here to take care of my bhabhis." Arav said in dramatic tone.

"Yes Swara, Ragini. Come with us. Please.." Riya said.

Swara and Ragini looked at each other and then nodded.

"Perfect." Riya chirped excitedly.
Then they went out of the airport.

"Such a lucky man I am. An evening with three beautiful ladies." Arav said only to recieve a slap on his arm by Riya. Swara and Ragini smiled at them.

Arav and Riya went in Arav's car while Swara followed them in her car with Ragini.
Flight:

Sanskar was sitting along with Laksh. The flight has taken off. Sanskar was leaning his head on back seat with his eyes open. He was thinking about her and a smile adored his lips. Laksh was reading some magazine. He looked at Sanskar and smiled.

"Bhai." Laksh said.

"Hmm?" Sanskar looked at him.

"It feels so happy to see you like this. I always wanted someone to love you the way you are. I believed that there is someone for you. And Swara bhabhi is such a gem. She loves you so much. I am really so happy to see you both." Laksh said.

Sanskar smiled at him and nodded.

"You know Lucky, why I didn't want to believe love. I thought there's no place for love in my life. But when Swara came, she changed everything. And now, It's like without her I am nothing. In these few months with her, I understood what love means to us. What it feels with the thought of going away from the person you love. You and Ragini love each other for so long. Still, you sacrificed everything for me. You knew you could lose Ragini forever with my decision of not marrying. Still, you and Ragini were selfless. I felt so guilty when you put your relationship on stake because of me." Sanskar said.

"Bhai, It's nothing like that. You..." Laksh tried to say but Sanskar interrupted him.

"No Lucky. It's true but Now you have to listen to me. You wanted to me to marry and now in few days I will be married to Swara. So, you will fulfill your promise." Sanskar said.

"Promise?" Laksh asked confusingly.

"Yes, a promise that you made to Ragini. I know she is very understanding girl and no one knows her better than you. But every girl has a dream, Laksh. I understood it better when I understood Swara. She will wait for you always. But now that everything is happening. I am getting married already and it's not that you aren't ready for this step then what's the meaning of keep her waiting?" Sanskar said.

Laksh nodded understanding each and everything what Sanskar was saying.

"I understand bhai." Laksh said.

"You understand everything Laksh. You need to decide. Don't let her wait more." Sanskar said.

Laksh looked down thinking everything and smiled a bit. He looked at him and nodded.

"After coming back from London, I will propose her for marriage." Laksh said leading Sanskar to smile happily.

"And bhai, don't ever feel guilty. I may have taken that decision because of you but you always tried to persuade both of us to marry. Still, what to do. I am your stubborn brother." Laksh said and at the end he chuckled.

"That you are and Ragini is also no less." Sanskar said nodding and chuckling at him.

"Would you like to have something, sir?" They heard Air hostess voice and looked up.

Sanskar politely denied and so did Laksh.

"Anyways, I am sleeping. You can go back to bhabhijaan's dream." He said teasingly covering his eyes with eye mask.

Sanskar shook his head and he also closed his eyes resting his head comfortably on his seat and slept.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro