11)💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hai pyaar toh kayi dafa kiya,

Tujhse nahi kiya toh kya kiya 💓

○○○❋❋❋❋❋○○○

"Tum thik ho?" He asked in concern after seeing her dim face.

(You okay?)

"Still paining?" He asked making her nod lightly.

"Arshad?" They were getting ready to go out for outing but seeing fizah's condition he quits the plan as she was smiling but her pain was showing in her face.

"I..am..fine" she struggles to stand up but a jolt of sharp pain below her abdomen makes her legs weaker.

"Hum kahin nhi jaa rhe..bas!" Removing his jacket, he mumbled while sitting beside her.

(We're not going aanywhere, that's it)

"Lekin..." she tries to speak but he shuts her up while peaking her lips.

(But)

"Look at yourself, kaise jayenge?" He added in concern but somehow it saddens her.

(How we'll go?)

"I...am...sorry" her eyes welled up making him panicked.

"Sab meri galati hai" she whispered lowly while crying.

(Everything is my fault)

"I..only...give....pain...to...others" she added in muffled voice making him grip her waist and pulled her closer.

"Jaan, but you're in pain" he kissed her forehead while wiping her tears making her cry more.

"I...am...sorry" she mumbled while putting her head on his chest.

"It's totally fine, sweetheart" he kissed her both cheeks while holding her more closer to himself.

"Have your medicine" he added making her frown.

"Take it" he forwarded the tablet making her face more paler.

"Fizah, my good girl have it" his voice was strict yet sweet making her gulp the water.

"I said have the tablet not water" he added while forcibly putting the tablet near her mouth.

"It's bitter" she reasoned him while turning her face to other side.

"Want chocolate?" He asked genuinely making her grin.

"Yesssss" she turned towards him in happiness only to get trapped by him as he puts the tablet in her mouth making her all happiness died away instantly.

"My good baby" he patted her head lovingly while giving water making her gulped down the medicine in one go.

"Ars..." as the tablet reaches her throat, she feels like throwing up but meanwhile he captured her lips while making her lie underneath him.

"Ahhh" mistakenly he turned her over a little harshly making her abdomen pain again.

"Sorry" he replied in muffled voice while detaching their lips.

"Have some rest" he kissed her forehead while getting up from the bed making her frown.

"Kahan jaa rhe hai?" She asked while gripping his sleeves.

(Where are you going?)

"Tumhare pass nhi reh sakta ab" he replied while looking outside making her cheeks tomato red.

(Can't stay with you right now)

He went to the balcony while holding his aroused desires. He himself doesn't know when she become that much important to him in his life.

"We've to wait...till her days end" he muttered to himself while eyeing the clear sky.

"Jii, Khuda Hafiz" after talking to his political members, he came inside the room only to see her sleeping peacefully.

(Okay, bye)

He didn't realized when one hour passed only in talking as he wanted to distract himself from her but seeing her again his desires came back making him aroused.

✤✩✤

"Aap thik hai?" It's already night and he was sneezing continuously making her worried.

(Are you fine?)

"Hmm" he sneezes again while calling someone.

"Arshad" since she wake up, he was avoiding her like hell making her pissed off.

"Aap naraz hai mujhse?" She asked while cupping his red face due to sneezing.

(Are you angry with me?)

"Nhi" he turned his face to other side while removing her hands.

"Ars..had" she cried suddenly making him shut his eyes tightly.

"Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai" he replied straight while holding her hands still not looking at her face.

(Nothing like this)

"Arshad" she hugged him suddenly making his innersoul screamed in excitement but he controlled himself.

"Go sleep" he immediately parts away while going near the table making her frown in sadness.

"How to tell you...what you're doing to me" he muttered to himself while showing himself busy in work.

He took shower three times, only because of her resulting him in catching cold. He didn't want to tell her his weakness as didn't want to hurt her. He was purposely avoiding eye contact with her as her lips attracts him making him aroused again.

"Don't, I'll sleep on the couch" she wanted to hug him but he stops her in the middle while maintaining a straight face.

Whole night, he tried hard to sleep but that couch wasn't cooperating with him as it wasn't fizah but a mere couch.

She slept while crying as various negative thoughts starts coming in her mind making her disheartened.

On fifth day, they returned back as nothing goes well in their honeymoon. He imagined too many things while she wanted to explore the Switzerland but nothing goes according to their plan as both were ill....one was physically and second was mentally.

◎✾○

"Chai" next morning, she washed her hair while wear his favorite colour suit only to gain some attention from him.

"I need to take shower" he replied while getting up from the bed and rushing inside the washroom making her hurt again.

She didn't understand what she did do that he starts avoiding her.
At breakfast also, he barely eat anything and goes to work without giving her kiss nor wave at her. Her eyes were on him whole the time but he didn't even glance at her.

※✿※

It was 12 in the night, still there was no sign of him. She was waiting for him since evening but he didn't pick up her calls nor seen her messages which irked her.

"Arshad, humse ab mohobaat nhi krte" she stated while tooking out her clothes.

(Arshad, don't love me now)

"Kisne kaha aisa?" Standing at the doorway, he asked while wrapping his arms around his chest making her startled.

(Who said that?)

"Aur yeh sab kya hai?" Coming inside the room, he saw a big suitcase filled with her clothes makes his heart beat stopped for a moment.

(And what are these?)

"Hum jaa..rhe..hai" she cried in th middle making him lost his senses.

(I'm going)

"Kyaaa?" His eyes popped out immediately making her nod lightly.

(What?)

"Aap..hum..humse....mohobaat..." she was crying hardly while wiping her tears again again with her left hand and clutching her dupatta tightly from right hand making her look more adorable in his eyes.

(You don't love..)

"Moh..mohobaa....mohobaat....nhi..
krte" as she completed her sentence with great difficulty, he pulled her closer while kissing her lips passionately making her breathe hitched.

(Don't love me now)

"Bhot galatfemiyan pal rakhi hai tumne" he scolds her while breaking the kiss making her cheeks huffed.

(You have kept false misconceptions)

"Ars..." she wanted to say but again he shuts her up while kissing her lips. Today he wasn't going to leave her like this. He wanted to prove that how much she means to him.

"I was ignoring you because...." swiftly lifting her in his arms, he makes her lie on the middle of the bed.

"Because..." she asked while feeling extremely nervous and breathless as he was removing his shirt.

"Because....It's getting impossible to live without you" he didn't lied nor fake anything. He stated what his heart says making her cheeks crimson suddenly.

"I don't wanted to hurt you" he added while capturing her lips again making her smile.

"I love you" he didn't expected this but she uttered very slowly near his ears making his heart swelled with happiness and desires.

"I'm all yours" his eyes drifted towards his collarbone making her understand what he exactly needs.

"Did you eat anything?" She was expecting his kiss but to her surprise he asked in the middle while sitting beside her.

"I don't want food but love right now" she whispered while intertwining her fingers around his neck and pulling him closer.

"As you say, jaan" he whispered while nuzzling his nose on her neck making her giggle.

«✥»

"Ammi baccho ke bare mei puch rhi thi" playing with his messy hairs, she said meekly.

(Mom was asking about kids)

"Kiske bacche?" He was confused first then understand what she was trying to say.

(Whose kids?)

"Arshaddd" she pushed him lightly as knowing he was teasing her.

"But I already had a baby" she didn't know how to react as his was damm serious which was panicking her.

"You're not less than a baby" seeing her eyes welled up, he replied making her cheeks huffed.

"I'm not a baby" she stated furiously while looking at other side.

"But you're my baby" he kissed her huffed cheeks while pulling her more closer making her anger flew away.

★★★★★★★★

Liking their sweet little fight? 😍

Arshad 💚

Fizah 💜

Do vote and comment  🌸

Do read my others books too
Hope you loved them 🙈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro