// 27 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You're not keeping me in here," Regulus stated.

"Says who? We are. Get back to your bed, you're not supposed to get up just yet."

Regulus crossed his arms. "There's a war out there!"

"You're injured. What do you expect when you came here? For us to patch you up and let you go fighting again?" Sirius asked. "You trusted us with your life and we're not gonna waste it for nothing. I'm sorry if that's how the other side does things. We don't here, we like to keep our people alive."

His little brother glared at him accusingly. "I came here because I want to help."

"Well, you're not helping anyone if you get killed. And that's what's likely to happen if you try to follow us with that arm." Sirius motioned to the big open scar. "And you're still not telling us what did that. We might find a way to heal it if we know. You're not helping by keeping information from us."

Regulus tried to cover the scar, closing his eyes to try to get the image of inferius grabbing it not so many nights ago. Sirius was right. They had to know.

But Regulus didn't want his brother hurt. Or dead. And that's what would happen if the information that the Dark Lord had inferius spread. The Dark Lord would know who discovered his secret at once. 

Reg's a dead man already, and he intend for his brother surviving this war. Sirius couldn't know.

"I can't just sit here doing nothing!" he exclaimed. 

"It's been two days. And you don't do nothing. You switched side."

"Yeah, that helps a lot, even if you don't realise it." Remus suddenly entered the room. "One less problem for Sirius to worry about. He would fight better if he knows one of the enemies is not going to turn up to be his brother."

"I'm sorry," Regulus said softly to Sirius. "For worrying you all this time."

"Nah, you're not." Regulus stared at his brother, confused, but then Sirius grinned widely. "You're Regulus."

"Oh, Merlin," Regulus groaned.

"Hey! I'm serious!" Sirius was still grinning. "I'm always Sirius."

"My life is in the hands of an idiot." Regulus sighed. 

"No no no no!" Sirius motioned himself and Remus. "TWO idiots!"

"Why did I ever come here?" Regulus questioned himself. 

27 Februari 2021
Incorrect quotes generator (the quote is in bold)

Rye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro