14•🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Were you wandering around
Looking for an erased dream too?...

---\\---

I got out of the car & started following you as usual . Soon we reached & I was in awe at the view .

" Remember you once asked me about purple sea ? Here it is . " You said from beside me .

The view made me forgot about my earlier thoughts . I don't know what you were doing as my whole concentration was gained by the mesmerizing scenario in front of me. As if the purplish waves were driving my thoughts away . I walked towards the sea until I felt waves crashing on my feet . I kept walking on the wet sand , low waves crashing on my feet creating a tickling sensation. The cold breeze made my hair dance with it . I extended my hands , closed my eyes & kept walking like that . I was so lost in the nature that I forgot about other things including you until...

" Agh.." the sound left my mouth as I felt a stinging pain at my feet . I looked down & saw red liquid mixed with the ocean waves.
Then out of nowhere you came running towards me . You scanned me who was now limping on one foot then looked at your watch & then said ,
" Yeah , you can't be alright without me even for 3 minutes ?! " With that you dragged me out of the salty water & made me sit on a nearby stone. You washed the wounded area with drinking water then inspected it & said ,

" Poor sea shell 🐚 ! "

" What? " I asked confused.

" You have walked on a sea shell & cut your feet . Poor thing was just laying on the sea shore . " I just blinked twice at your words & made a annoyed face.

You just laughed at me & bandaged my feet with a handkerchief.

"Thanks." I said as I tried to walk . You just gave me your bunny smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro