24🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tell me if even this pain isn’t real
What I was supposed to do back then? ...

---\\---

30 September, 2016

This is the last chapter of my First Love story. I honestly don't know who's the main lead of this story. You or V .

You are my first love .  The first person whom I wanted to give my heart. The person who showed me what love is . The person who introduced me with some new feelings . And also the first person to show me that there is a  feeling worst then failing in exam or hearing people's hateful words and less worst then losing someone because of death .  You are the person this story is based on . I've written this story in a way that feels like I'm talking to you in person . Cause in this story I've written those words & feelings which I think I can never share with you face to face.

But though V wasn't in my story from the starting , he was the one my story ended with.

No matter what happened remember one thing , maybe you're not the love of my life but you'll always be special to me & my heart .
                      🍁

With that I closed my diary .

" You ok ? " A voice said from behind me. I got up from where I was sitting & ran to my husbands arms hugging him tightly.

" Yeah.  Thanks to you , Tae . " I replied my head still buried in his chest.

---🍁---

What actually happened :

Mr. & Mrs. Park had fixed Zanah's marriage  with the famous CEO of Kim industries , Kim Taehyung aka V. But Zanah didn't know about this fact as her parents wanted to tell her on her real Birthday. On the other hand Taehyung knew about this all. He had seen her pictures sent by Jimin & he liked her the moment he saw her . But he didn't want to force this marriage on Zanah & so he imposed a condition which was he'll merry her only if she agrees to merry him on her own will .

Mr.&Mrs. Park sent Zanah to XXX , so that she could meet Taehyung there & they could get along. Taehyung was the one who was supposed to tour Zanah around but he couldn't due to some urgent business deal. As Jimin was also busy , the only person left was Jeon Jungkook who was already engaged with Lee Seohyun.

But unknown to all this fact , poor Zanah fell in love with Jungkook . Despite of being busy , Taehyung kept an eye on Zanah and he easily got the fact. He felt it was his fault that Jungkook became Zanah's first love & it remained unsuccessful. He thought  only if he hadn't prioritized  his work over her , the poor girl's heart wouldn't have broken. And so he wanted to repay his mistake. He wanted Zanah to feel special & loved instead of feeling broken or sad.

After those gifts & notes , he used to send Zanah letters & flowers everyday which really helped her feel special. He also visited her shortly after & they become pretty close friends . Also Zanah shared everything with him freely. Through this process , Taehyung's liking for Zanah turned in to love. His first love.

Afterwards when Zanah came to know about the marriage thing , she knew that Taehyung has feelings for her & also he's the perfect guy for her . Cause not only he understood her but also he respected her feelings.

After their marriage , Zanah used to read her diary often & Taehyung really didn't mind it rather he supported her whenever she felt down.

If you ask what happened to Jungkook ? Well he got married after some months . And Zanah & he also became good friends. Same goes for Seohyun.

---🍁---

Well, First Love is something that happens only once . And , who'll be our first love , is totally out of our control. Will it be successful or not , totally depends on fate.
The thing that is in our hand is to no matter what happens, love ourselves & look for the best.  Cause no one knows what life has kept for us onwards. 
                                        - Author 🤍

🌺

Euphoria

Euphoria is about not being afraid of the love you feel towards the one you love.

Singularity

Singularity, as you can probably tell, is about being afraid because you think it's time to break apart from the person you love.

🌺

♥️||*Thanks for reading* ||♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro