19.❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day, in evening.

Party had already started and all the guests were waiting for the newly married couple to make grand entry and Andy to make special announcement for which he had thrown party.

In Behir's room Bela was still giving final touch to her makeup and Mahir was getting bored because she was taking too much time.

Mahir: Aur kitna time yar? Chalo party start ho gayi hai.

Bela: Ha bas 2 min.

Mahir: Tum pichle aadhe(half) ghante se 2 min bol rahi ho. Achi to lag rahi ho. Aur kitna makeup karna hai?

Bela: Ho gaya bas.

Mahir: Tum na faltu mein time waste kar rahi ho iss sab mein. Aise hi achi lagti ho tum.

Bela: (stopped and turned) Ye compliment hai ya

Mahir: Compliment hi hai baby. Chalo ab.

Bela: Okay chalo...

Mahir nodded and started walking towards door but Bela didn't moved. She cleared her throat to grab his attention. She wanted to know how she is looking.

He didn't turned back or gave any attention as he thought she really had some problem in her throat so she cleared her throat.

He opened the door and she again cleared her throat, more loudly this time.

Bela: Ye to ruka hi nahi.

Without turning back he said: Kyu peeti ho itna thanda paani jab suit nahi hota?
Kuhu ke paas shayad Vicks ki goli ya koi aur throat ke liye koi aur medicine hogi, usse le lo. Uski bhi same harkatein hai. Vo bhi...

When he didn't got reply he turned and saw she was not behind him.

Mahir: Ye kaha reh gayi?

He returned to room and found her standing at same place with folded arms.

Mahir: Kya hua? Vaha kyu khari ho? Aao...

Bela: Tum kuch bhul rahe ho.

Mahir looked down at himself and checked his pockets: Kya? Dekh handkerchief hai, watch bhi pehni hai aur mobile bhi le liya. Aur kya reh gaya?🤨

Bela: Seriously?

Mahir: Ha dekho ye raha. Aur bhi kuch rakhna tha kya? Kya bhul gaya main?

Bela: You are impossible.😠 Main kaisi lag rahi hu ye nahi bataya tumne.

Mahir: Oh! Par tumne pucha kab?

Bela: Ye bhi mujhe puchna parega?

Mahir: Naturally! Mujhe sapna aayega kya ki tumhe ye janna hai?

She shaked her head and walked out: Dumbo!😡

Mahir: (while walking behind her) Tu dumbo!

As they were about to step down from stairs Mahir held her wrist and stopped her.

Bela: Choro mera hath.

Mahir: I am sorry Bela. Neeche sabki nazre hum par hongi. Please gussa mat ho. You are looking very beautiful.

Bela: Okay...

Mahir: Really! You are looking very good. Sorry!

She nodded...

Mahir: Ab to smile karde beautiful...

She smiled a little and holds his arm.

Bela: Chalo...

They finally stepped down and entered the party. Their whole family, friends, all close people and some persons from media were present there.

Some of the close persons who had got Shivi and Ritik's wedding invitation were in confusion seeing her standing with her parents that she is standing right here so why have been made wait? For whom everyone's waiting and why she is standing alone? Where is her husband? Why she is avoiding and ignoring people who were going near her to congratulate? Why this rude behaviour?

Andy saw them and took mike and grabbed everyone's attention.

Andy: Finally the stars of the evening are here. My son and daughter-in-law.

He noticed people looking at Shivi who was trying to hide in a corner and some of them searching the hall for Ritik as he said son and daughter-in-law. He thought what was the need for Shivi to come? Her presence is only making things akward instead of helping. Then he pointed at Bela and Mahir. 

Andy: I know you all might be little confused. This is the reason I have thrown this party to clear everything and share our double happiness with you all. There is are two surprises for you all.

Number one... My younger son and my good friend and new business partner's younger daughter got married.

Behir's friends and everyone else got shocked.

Nakul, Kuhu & Yuvi clapped to break the shocking silence. Everyone else too clapped.

Behir were nervous. They were holding each other's hands tightly. They too gave a fake smile.

Andy: Inke bade bhai behen ke rishte ki baat ke time ye mile and started liking each other instantly and wanted to be with each other.

Behir winced and closed their eyes for a moment.

Bela: (whispers to Mahir) Hamari shaadi ho gayi itna kafi nahi tha?

Mahir: Vo mere dad hai. Unke liye kuch bhi kafi nahi hai.

Andy continued: Hame pata chala. To humne kaha hum purane type ke nahi hai jo do(2) pyaar karne walo ke dushman bane aur karwa di ussi din shaadi jis din inke bade bhai behen ki honi thi.

Mahir: (whispers to Bela) Khud aise kaam karke bol rahe hai hum old type ke nahi hai.

Bela: Hamare villain to yahi log hai.

Mahir: Kya kare ab? Jo hai vo hai. Just smile now and try to be confident.

Bela: You too...

Andy: Okay okay friends calm down, 1 news aur bhi hai.

Someone said: Jaldi bataiye. Double celebration hoga aaj. Time nikal raha hai celebration ka.

Andy: Double celebration hoga..zarur hoga.

Without wasting more time I would like to tell you all that my son Mahir is going to take over my company next year.

Mahir: Kya?😲

Bela saw all limelight was on Andy so she pulled Mahir in a corner to calm him down.

Mahir: Sirf join karne bola tha office. Itni jaldi take over?

Bela: Abhi nahi Mahir baad mein. Abhi ke liye smile and nod.

Andy: I am retiring but I will always have an eye on what's going on in business and always help and guide my son.

Mahir: Ye koi retire nahi honge Bela main bata raha hu. Mere naam pe yahi chalayenge sab.

Bela: Calm down Mahir.

Mahir: Kaise calm down?

Bela: Ye time time nahi hai iss sab ka. Tum jante ho na vo sirf aise hi bol rahe hai. He knows you are not ready. Unhe pata hai tumhe abhi thek se nahi aata kuch. And don't mind I don't think he will trust you this soon.

Mahir: Mind kya karna? Sach hai. Keep going. It's helping.

Bela: Mahir calm down. Don't think... Bhul jao 2nd announcement ko. Next year kuch nahi hoga. Ye sirf sabko dikane ke liye bola hai aur tum par pressure banane ke liye jisse tum continue karo. Office chorne ka socho bhi mat.

Mahir: Hmm...😓

Bela: You already know from moment your brother ran away and you joined the office ki tumhe hi take over karni hai company. Agle sal nahi to kuch saalo baad karni hi hogi. Tumhara bhai wapas aa bhi jaye tab bhi usse ye company nahi milegi as punishment. I think ye announcement tumhare bhai tak message pahuchane ke liye thi. Vo jaha bhi ho usse pata chale.

Mahir was about to say something but they got surrounded by their friends and siblings.

That's all for now.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro