They went to one restaurant.

While eating.

Bela," You know you are rude."

Mahir," I can be much worse."

Bela," Hmm..But you are not."

Mahir," See dear, first decide whether I am rude or not."

Bela," You are strange."

Mahir," Now I am strange?"

Bela shrugged and got busy with Nakul and Kuhu forgetting Mahir.

Mahir," Sorry!"

Mahir tried to speak with all three but they were busy on their own, using phone and talking.

Mahir," Bela do you want ice cream?"

She said while scrolling on phone," Yeah sure."

Mahir," Which flavour you like?"

Bela," Chocolate!"

Nakul," High five bhabhi! I too like chocolate."

Mahir," Tell me do you like this restaurant?"

Bela," Yes it's good."

Mahir," What do you like to do in your free time?"

Bela didn't heard him as she was busy on her phone. She laughed reading something on phone.

Mahir," It was just a simple question. Why are you laughing?"

Bela," This joke is so funny."

Kuhu," Send me. I will forward to my friends."

Bela," I am sending on group."

Mahir," Group?"

Nakul," Fantastic group."

Kuhu," You forget our group?"

Mahir," Which group? I am not in any group with this name."

Nakul," No! Our group. Look here at members me, Kuhu, bhabhi & bhabhi's brother are members and you..."

Mahir," Yes me?"

Nakul," Guys we forgot to add bhai."

Bela," Yes we forgot him."

Kuhu," Oh no! Sorry Bhai!"

Mahir," It's fine.😐"

Bela," I will add you now."

Mahir," No need! I don't use phone much."

Nakul," But bhai you are always found using phone. You are on almost every social media and are in approx 10 groups."

Mahir," No Nakul... I don't want to be part of your group. I don't get much time now. You are talking about old times." (How may of you feels that he's lying?)

Bela," Are you sure?"

He nodded. Everyone resumed eating and talking. Mahir quietly completed his lunch.

Behir went to shopping for Bela's clothes with Nakul & Kuhu.

Bela," Suits kaha honge? (Where will we find suits?)"

She asked one of the worker of shop for traditional wear section.

Mahir," Why are you looking for traditional section? Jo lena hai lo(Take whatever you like.) Jeans, top, shorts, skirts, frock etc... I have seen you before while on my way to college and rarely saw you in traditional wear. Yaha tumhari shopping ke liye aaye hai, mom ki nahi."

Bela," Mere ye sab clothes pehenne se koi problem nahi hai tumhe? (You don't have any problem if we wear these type of clothes?)"

Mahir," Why will I have any problem?"

Bela," Main tumhari wife hu ab(I am your wife now)."

Mahir," Wife ho to? So what? Main kaise bol sakta hu ye mat pehno?(How can I say wear this or don't wear that?) Tumhari marzi hai. This is 21st century not 20 century."

Bela," Aur ghar par sab kya bolenge? Kyuki mujhe lag raha hai didi ne bhi isi wagah se sarees na li ho kyuki jitna main usko janti hu usse sarees zyada pasand nahi."

Mahir," Kuch nahi... Kuch mat socho. Tumhari didi ne kyu li ye vahi janti hai aur vo yaha nahi hai par tum ho. Mere gharwalo ka bhi mat socho. They will not say anything. Aur vo bolege hi kyu? This does not make any sense. Your life,your choice,your decision. No one can say anything. Jo acha lagta hai pehno."

Bela," Okay! Come Kuhu! Let's look some tops."

Nakul went to boy's section and Mahir followed Bela and Kuhu. They became busy in selecting forgetting Mahir.

Like this they shopped making Mahir feel lonely and angry.

Mahir angrily," Just select and buy it. It's not a rocket science. You are debating since so long. Quickly come to cashing counter. It's late... We can come again for shopping on Sunday."

They returned home and whole way till home he hadn't spoke any word.

Mahir directly went to Andy for discussion without looking at trio.

Trio looked at each other and shrugged and went to their respective rooms.

After couple of hours he went to his room.

Bela," Hello!"

He nodded and went to bathroom.

Bela asked when he came out," You know I would like to see the remote by which you keep switching your moods."

Mahir," Am I a teenager girl whose moods changes quickly?"

Bela," Umm.. Your hairs are short and your chest..well...(she cleared her throat) You don't look like one."

Mahir," Amazing analysis."

Bela," I know I am amazing 😁."

Mahir snapped," I am tired. Go and play with your new friends. Why are you wasting your time with me?😒"

Bela," Are you sure you're alright?"

Mahir," Yes! But why?"

Bela," You are acting strangely."

Mahir," No I am not."

Bela," Yes you are. First you fought with me, then teased me, then get angry, then show soft romantic side after that all the time in restaurant and mall you were snappy and in bad mood and now when we have returned you are ignoring me.

Where is your damm off changing moods switch? Can't you stick to one?😠"

Mahir said angrily," Why? Only you can ignore me? I can't?"

Bela," I ignored you! When?"

Mahir," This whole day you and those two brats ignored me. I apologized then too you didn't talked with me. Not only you but Nakul & Kuhu too. I tried to talk with all but no one gave any response. If you are not interested to talk with me then I will also not talk."

Bela," What are you talking?"

Mahir," Don't bother... My thoughts are not important."

Mahir sighed and sat on bed.

Bela," Are you alright?"

Mahir," Little headache... Nothing much.

(After a minute) Look I don't behave like this. This is not me. It was all the stress, shock, anger that made me behave out of my character.

See I never had any problem with you. We never knew each other before our families started to talk about marriage for our siblings. I have seen you sometimes on the way to college.

At those functions I used to fight with you to tease you only because I enjoyed watching your expressions and not because I didn't liked you or I hate you or I have any problem with you. It was only for fun.

Then you know the stunt that our siblings and family performed. It was shocking and stressful and was not easy to accept.

I was under perception that I married your sister because of my family who is like a sister for me. It was hard to digest for me. I had accepted her as my sister-in-law.

Then I met you in my room and came to know you are my bride. I didn't knew how to react?
Are you understanding what I am trying to say?"

Bela," Yes I am. Same goes with me for your brother but that doesn't gave you any right to behave rudely with me.😠"

Mahir," I am sorry. I understood my way of approaching you was wrong and I am trying to improve myself. I have never thought of marrying this soon and I don't know how to behave with wife but I am trying to be good husband that's why I tried to be little romantic with you today.

I didn't wanted to shout on you but I was angry because of dad and I made a mistake. I don't know what to do. Dad will not listen. I have said no many times."

Bela," Mahir don't say no to your father. It's not right. Just agree and do what he says and meanwhile try to find your brother and persuade him to handle his responsibilities so that you can do what you want in your career."

Mahir," Hmm.. that's the only option."

He stands and starts to go out.

Bela," Where are you going?"

Mahir," Ritik bhai's room. This is clear that you don't like to spend time with me. You are not interested and are not comfortable too. You don't need to be bothered by my presence. This room is yours. Don't worry you don't have to bear my rude talks. But I will keep coming time to time to take my things."

Bela," No!"

He went out.

Bela," Don't go..."

That's all for now.

Oopsss! Mahir got hurt!

I know this part was little serious but don't you think after mission manao(persuade) Bela we should have mission manao Mahir too? What say?

Promo: Mission make Mahir happy.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro