Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning! Contains Abuse, Mentions of Rape and non-willing sex, age gaps, sex, and noncon storyline but based off of after Thor: Ragnarok and mostly based off after it, Loki is now good and instead of the ending they go to earth with no problems.

Also for the heck of it ages is Bruce: 49, Tony: 48, Thor: 29 & Loki: 24 (Earth years not God years), Steve: 33 or really 100 but lets go with 33, Black Widow: 39, Hawkeye: 47 years old, Nick Fury: 67 years old, Peter Parker: 18, Dr.Strange: 42 years old, The Winter Soldier: 101 years old or by looks around 34-35

Let's say Loki stayed on earth when he was 18-20 and during that time bad things happen that you will find out in the story

Don't own Marvel characters or future cover just Oc's and Plot.

Great now that we have that covered on with the story! Vote, Comment, tell me what you think!

Loki's P.O.V

I look at my feet as I follow Thor and Dr.Banner. I feel as if I don't deserve to be here. Thor had called Mr.Stark and said he had to talk with him and that it is urgent. He means it's about me. Thor and Dr.Banner both think I should be able to stay at The Avengers Tower and prove to the rest of the team I am good now. I don't deserve a second chance! 

I have done so much wrong...I can't even forgive myself. I don't deserve this much kindness. 

I am broken out of my thoughts as I bump into my brother. As he had stopped walking but I didn't notice. I muttered a soft "I-I'm s-sorry, Brother. " and continued to not lookup. I freeze as I hear two voices. Both are new, Captain America and Tony Stark. But they aren't yelling...they must not see me yet. 

"Hey Point Break, what did you wanna talk about that was so urgent? You messed up our date night." A voice says and I recognize it as Tony. I fight the urge to giggle at the nickname. My brother sighs and responds "Stark, Loki is here, However, he has changed, he helped save all of Asgard's people. He also helped me find Dr.Banner. You are not to touch him or hurt him. If you do mess with him then I, as the king of Asgard will kill you with my lightning." I freeze and my eyes widen, He is defending me? My body warms up in gratefulness. 

"Wow...Where is he then?" Steve says and I whimper softly, not wanting to come out from behind my brother. I held onto my older brother's ripped cape. I listen as my brother responds calmly  "Captain, he is quite scared at the moment, however, he is right behind me." 

The Captain nods and kneeled down "Loki it's okay, we won't harm you. We won't let Clint or Natasha hurt you either. I can assure you that you are safe." He says in a kind voice but I didn't move. 

Dr.Banner kneels down softly beside me and smiled "Loki it's okay, If you trust me then trust that I will make sure no one in this tower harms you....that no one harms you." He says gently and I actually calm down and slowly lookup.  "T-thank you," I say and Bruce smiled softly, standing up straight again and watching me as I slowly step out from behind Thor. I realize I am actually shorter than Tony. I really thought I was taller than Tony. 

I hear Tony laugh softly and say "Awe he's so small! Finally someone shorter than me. " That only got him an elbow to the side by Captain Rogers and I hear Steve scold Tony and utter "Be nice or else....." but I didn't hear the end only seeing that it made Tony blush and mutter a "sorry" 

I just nod softly, not trusting my shaking voice. 

Suddenly I whimpered softly as Bucky walked in and glared at me "The hell? Tony why is he here?" He says and starts walking to me. Making me whimper and back right behind Bruce, clinging to his/Tony's shirt. My body shaking. 

Bruce's P.O.V 

I see Bucky coming closer and I feel Loki cling to the back of my shirt and was shaking. I was getting angry but held Hulk back the best I could. I glared at Bucky and growled "Stay away from Loki. He is staying here because he proved himself to me and Thor and he wishes to prove himself to you as well. Tony and Steve already agreed to have Loki live here. " 

Bucky turned to his lovers and they nod. He sighed and looked at me again. "Fine, but if he causes ANY problems I am beating him up so bad he won't wake up." He storms away, with an upset Steve and Tony following. 

Before Tony is out of earshot he says to us "Ask Jarvis where Loki's room is! It should be next to you and Thor's!" I smile and I knew Loki would love his room. 

Loki's P.O.V 

Bruce takes me into the elevator and speaks to no one "Jarvis, take us to were Loki's room is, please." 

I watch him with complete confusion in my face. Causing my brother to laugh. Once we stop at the floor Bruce takes me to an unmarked door, the door is a beautiful forest green and it has a silver door nob. 

Once Bruce opens the door I stare in utter shock at the beauty of the room. 

(This minus the stuff Loki doesn't say.) 

It's a light grey room and has a beautiful mirror that is in a dark golden frame, Silver and white bedding with silver and dark grey pillows of different sizes, wood flooring with a light grey bench at the end of the bed. On top of it is a dark grey fluffy throw blanket. The windows show a forest scene even though we are far from a forest. My guess is that it is an illusion that I can change with the remote on the oak night table. 

On the wall facing the bed has a flat-screen tv and on the sides of the tv are smallish bookshelves that hold many many books, some from my old room in Asgard and new ones. On the left side of the bookshelf on the left is a door. It's light Grey and has a silver handle. 

I open it to reveal a bathroom with grey brick tiled walls, two white sinks, a large bathtub, and a white toilet, on one wall is towels and what looks like a window that shows a forest but again is just an illusion. On another wall is another door the same coloring as the door to the bathroom. I open it to reveal a beautiful walk-in closet with grey carpet and Green and gold and black clothes. On the door, I notice a label it says 'Prince Loki's Closet' I gasp

I am in awe, tears stream down my face, Tony made the room for me...I thought it was just a random guest room. But it had my name, my books, my favorite colors and my favorite scenery. They made it for me! How sweet. I-I thought they hated me. 

I am knocked out of my thoughts by my brother. 

"You like it, brother? Why are you crying?" He asks and I hugged him with all my might, which isn't much in this form. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Brother! I love it!" I say and he held me as I sobbed in happiness. I was overwhelmed with love and happiness. 

My brother chuckled and so did Bruce  "No problem, Brother. Little Prince." 

I ended up falling asleep in my brother's arms. A soft smile on my face. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro