Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Na hoke bhi kareeb tu,
Hamesha paas tha,
Ke sau janam bhi dekhti,
Main tera raasta 🦋

༻༻♡♡༺༺

"Aap kuch bhul nhi rhe?" after waiting for long time, Naaz finally said while lifting her gaze on him, who was already adoring her.

(You are not forgetting something?)

"Kya?" Wazir froze after lifting her veil as he wasn't expecting her to look that much gorgeous plus her deep red lipstick was making his desires aroused.

(What?)

"Tareef..." She thought he will praise her or hug her or kiss her but he wasn't doing anything which makes her disappointed.

(Compliment)

"Tareef karne wali baat nhi hai" he replied making her eyes welled up instantly. He broke her soft heart on the first day of their marriage.

(Nothing to praise here)

"Tareef se upar wali baat hai" she looked up at him with moistened eyes only to get her lips captured by him without any warning.

(It's above all the praise)

"I love you..." He whispered while kissing her nape and hugging her tightly making her body feels like jelly under him.

"My wife" he mumbled slowly against her lips while kissing her more passionately this time.

"Lights" he was hovering over her while kissing her collarbone and opening the blouse hook while she was getting shy by his boldness.

"I'll make you remember this night" he mumbled before holding her hands and kissing lower to his collarbone making her knees and spine go jelly underneath him.

✮✮✮✮✮✮

"Aur kitna wait krun mei?" Arsalan was getting restless to kiss her wife but Iyanah have some other plans.

(How long I have to wait?)

"Iyanah" he literally shouted while knocking the washroom door for fifth time.

"Mujhe neend aarhi hai" he added while looking at the wall clock which shows 12:30am.

(I am feeling sleepy)

"Iya...." He was going to knock again when she opened the door.

"I was waiting for you" he whispered with a needful voice while lifting her in his arms while she got shy all of sudden.

"Yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nhi thi" he mentally smiled at her innocent wife who dressed in violet night dress which was hardly covering her knees arms.

(There's no need of all this)

"I wanted to impress you" she mumbled with a great difficulty as he all attention was on her.

"You don't need to" she was getting insecure? He questioned himself while kissing passionately and leaving no space between them.

"Neend aarhi hai?" He asked after seeing her dropping eyes.

(Feeling sleepy?)

"Nhi toh" she was quick to reply while looking straight at him, making him chuckle.

(No)

"I'm going to continue then" he added while opening the chain of her night dress making her shy and red.

"I love you" he whispered while continued his sweet tortures on her.

✤✤✤✤✤

After 3 years:

"Ab..bu"

"A..b..bu"

"Ab..bb..uu" a little girl who was hardly 2 years old, started crying after not seeing her father in the room.

(Dad)

"Kya hua meri princess ko?" Meanwhile Iyanah came with her food and baby towel.

(What happened to my princess)

"Abb.." she start wheezing making Iyanah take her in arms and started walking towards the balcony.

"Ammi toh chahiye nhi hai" she mumbled to herself while sliding the glass door and coming into the balcony where Arsalan was having a urgent phone call.

(She don't need her mother)

"I call you back" he cuts the call after seeing his daughter crying face and opened arms.

"Kya hua?" he quickly take her in his arms while wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks.

(What happened?)

"Meri zaroorat hai ya jau?" Since his baby girl was born, she was more attached to Arsalan than her mother which is strange but Arsalan never complained and always look out for her daughter that's why he shifted more of his work in home for his beloved daughter "Mehar".

(Do you need me or I should go?)

(Mehar Arsalan Sayyed, 2 years)

"Hai zaroorat" sometimes Iyanah feel jealous of her own daughter. She was ready to go but get pulled by Arsalan who hugged her sideways.

(Yes needed here)

"Apni pasandeeda cheez ko kaise jaane dun?" He whispered while kissing her forehead making her hug him properly.

(How can I let go of my favorite thing?)

"Isse kuch khila do phele" they were going to kiss when mehar started crying again, she just woke up after a long nap and now feeling hungry.

(Firstly feed her something)

"Meine aapka suit nikal diya hai raat ke function ke liye" after a while Iyanah reminded him as today was Humaira and Rohail's baby shower. Humaira is 7 month pregnant and giving a hard time to rohail.

(I have taken out your suit for the night function)

✥✥✥✥✥✥

"Lekin mujhe sprite peena hai" Humaira whined while eating one samosa from the side plate.

(But I want to drink sprite)

"Humi, baby ke liye yeh sab sahi nhi hai" rohail pleads while trying hard to make her eat fruits.

(It's not good for the baby)

"Lekin mujhe ice cream khana hai" suddenly she started crying making him confused.

(But I want to eat ice cream)

"Baarish horhi hai bahar, iss waqt ice cream?" He was conscious for his baby and wife but her mood swings are on another level.

(It's raining outside, this time ice cream?)

"Rohail mujhe pastry khane dein" she cried hard with bad hiccups.

(Let me eat pastry)

"Tum pehle batao ki khana kya hai?" His patience and control was on the last stage of loosing.

(Firstly tell me what you wanna to eat?)

"You" suddenly she started blushing and coming towards him making his soul ran away from his body.

"Kahin kala jaadu tona toh nhi krdiya kisine?" He was literally panicking by her strange behaviour.

(Hasn't anyone done black witchcraft?)

"Kiss me" she requested while standing near him with closed eyes making him more surprised and panicked.

"Tum thik toh ho na?" He asked while touching her forehead and cheeks.

(Are you alright?)

"Humi...." He was still in suspicion when she grabbed his collar and pulled him closer while claiming his lips and kissing him passionately.

"I love you" after breaking the kiss, she kissed his cheeks and sat on the bed.

❉❉❉❉❉

"Naaz" wazir called her wife who was busy in playing with their son "Hashir".

(Hashir Wazir Sayyed, 1 year old)

"Hmm?" She looked at him who just came with a try of fruits and nuts.

"Kuch khaa lein pehle" putting the tray on the side table, he said while taking little hashir in his arms.

(Eat something first)

"Aapne kuch khaya?" She asked first before taking one apple slice from the plate.

(Did you eat any thing?)

"Jii" after the delivery of hashir, naaz felt alot of weakness and dizziness that's why her doctor advised her to eat healthy and get more rest. Though it's been almost one year of hashir birth still wazir used to make sure that she eats on time.

"I think he's sleepy" till the time, naaz completed her plate, hashir was yawing on his father's lap.

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Mujhe abhi se paseene aarhe hai" rohail said in fear while eating some Manchurian balls from the plate and looking at humaira who was busy in baby shower photoshoot.

(I'm already sweating)

"Sab thik hoga" wazir reassured him while cooing hashir who was in his arms.

(Everything will be alright)

"Mujhe toh kuch sahi nhi lag rha" he mumbled while looking at Arsalan who was playing with mehar at a distance.

(I don't feel anything right)

"Humaira ne sare kaam mujhse karwane hai" he was scared of being a dad after seeing her mood swings even his soul was scared of her.

(Humaira has to get all the work done by me)

"Toh saare kaam meri behan akele kregi? Kaamchor" he was in his deep thought when got a tight back slap from Arsalan.

(So my sister will do all the work alone? Slacker)

"Aap kab aaye?" He was shocked, earlier he was there playing with his daughter and now he's standing behind him.

(When did you come?)

"Abbu banne ke umar mei nursery kaise bheju isse" arsalan said in scarasm filled tone which only get noticed by wasir as he was smiling.

(How can I send him to nursery at the age of becoming a father?)

"Bhai Jaaaan" few minutes later, rohail understand the joke while the two of them was laughing his lungs out.

"Kyu pareshan kr rhe hai?" Meanwhile Iyanah and naaziya came there to protect rohail from their husbands.

(Why you're troubling him?)

"Bhabhi Jaan, accha hua aap aagyi" rohail hides behind Iyanah while pleading naaz to support him.

(Sister-in-law, it is good that you have come)

"Koi baat nhi bhai jaan, hum rohail ko mehar ke sath nursery bhej diya krenge" this time wazir jokes making everyone laugh including little hashir who don't even understand what was happening still he laughs after seeing his mom laughing.

(No problem, we will send rohail to nursery with Mehar)

"Bhabhi Jaan, aap kyu hass rhi hai?" Rohail was heart broken after seeing his everyone betrayed him.

(Sister in law, why you're laughing?)

"Rohail" suddenly humi called her husband making rohail runs towards her.

"Photo click krwa le" she said while pointing him to stand behind her flower swing.

(Get the pictures clicked)

"Mein darr gya tha" he mumbled while kneeling infront of him and caressing her big belly.
No matter how much they used to joke about each other, everyone knows how much they care for each other. Though rohail was easy going happy person but when it comes to his wife and unborn child he start getting more protective and conscious.

(I got scared)

"No one can handle my humaira than rohail" arsalan said after seeing their bond and love.

"We know" everyone agreed as they can see how much they love each other.

"And no one can handle my wife better than me" Arsalan whispered in Iyanah ear who blushed at his statement.

"And no one can love you like me" naaz looked at him lovingly after hearing his inaudible whisper.

That's true, Iyanah never imagined that her barren and colourless life will meet someone like Arsalan who will love her with no limit, who turns her misery and sadness into happiness and love.
Naaziya who used to admire Wazir but never thought he will feel harder for her. She was shy and meek about her love for him but his love removes all the barriers and insecurities from her heart.
Humaira meet someone like Rohail who matches the same energy and brain cells. Though they laugh at each other jokes but when it comes to love , they never failed to express it.

THE END

★★★★★★★★

Finally A Happing Ending 💜✨

Liked the story?

Favourite character?

Do vote 💛

Like, share and comment 😊

Any request for next story?

Take care 🙈

Love you
~ Dazzling _glitter ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro