Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abb kuch bhi toh kam nahi,

Tujhe paa ke lage mukammal hai
khuda 💓

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

"Bow bow" a sweet muffled sound hits his ear making his eyes flicker.

After few minutes later, he feels some weight on his right side making him confused in sleep.

"Rohail....sone de yrr" he mumbled in sleep while trying  to turn to the other side.

(Rohail let me sleep)

"Bow bow" again a soft muffled voice hits his ear making  him open his eyes unwillingly.

"Roh..." turning to his right, he was going to shout but after seeing the person his anger subsides.

Her messy hair, runied makeup, heavy jewelry and heena filled hands were enough to make his steal coated heart melt.

Unknowingly, he bends a little to have a look of her newly wife who was sleeping like a log on him making his whole right side numb.

"Should I kiss her?" Suddenly  a question  arise in his heart making his whole body set on fire.

"Dumbo! She's your wife" his heart added making him leans towards her lips unconsciously.

"Bow....bow" he was just an inch away from her lips when suddenly she moved her head in other direction making their lips touched for nanosecond.

One witness their first kiss while other was busy in sleeping on his chest. He was still in daze as it was totally a new experience for workaholic like him who never lays an eye on any women till date.

He quickly dashed inside the washroom with thrombing heart and raged breathe.

"Morning" when he comes out from the washroom, she was rubbing her eyes cutely making his heart beat irregular.

"Mor....!" She was going to reply but stopped suddenly making arsalan confused.

"Niche kaise gir gye?" She asked while eyeing him with concerned fill eyes.

(How did you fall down?)

"Mei..kab..gira?" He mumbled while looking back into her eyes.

(When did I fall?)

"Allah! Chott toh nhi lagi?" She added while getting up from the bed and rushing towards him making his heart beat rapid.

(Did you get hurt?)

"Nhi....mujhe...koi...chott.." He stammered badly while looking at her who was running towards him but stopped after seeing her picking up her soft toy.

(No, I'm not..)

"Iss mote ki itni izzat" he cursed bow bow under his breathe after seeing her caring for that damm toy and not him.

(So much respect for this fatty)

"Allah kasam! Itni pitai karunga ki akal thikane aajayegi" he continued while glaring bow bow through corner of his eyes.

(God swear!  I will beat you so much, that you will get better)

"Allaahhh!" Ignoring bow bow, he goes towards the dressing table to comb his hair but stood freeze after seeing her kissing bow bow non-stop.

"Mujhe...coffee chahiye" he ordered her, while breathing hard as bow bow was lying on his place.

(I want coffee)

"Kisi aur ko keh dein, bow bow ko chott aayi hai" without looking at him, she replied while blowing air on bow bow's  head.

(Tell someone else, bow bow is hurt)

"Bow bow ko chott?" he mumbled meekly while trying to control his anger.

(Bow bow is hurt?)

"Iyanah..." he was going to scold her but seeing her crying for bow bow, his  anger overpowered him.

"Yeh baccho ki tarah harakte krna zaroori hai?" Turning her around, he nearly shouts at her making her eyes more numb.

(Is it necessary to behave like a children?)

"Biwi ho meri, aapne shohar ki baat mana kro" he added while pulling her closer making her eyes downcast on her own.

(You're my wife, obey your husband's order)

"Aisa hai, limit mei rhe apne" he was thinking to say sorry for his harsh behavior but before him, she replied making him dumbfounded.

(Stay in your limit)

"Shohar hai toh kuch bhi krenge?" She shouts making him shocked toh the core.

(You're my husband that doesn't mean that  you will do anything?)

He was still in dilemma that she was the same girl who was crying her heart out yesterday or her replacement?

"Yeh...yeh...mere bed pr kyu hai?" Avoiding her gaze, he added while looking at bow bow with hatred fill eyes.

(Why he's on my bed?)

"Chott aayi hai use isliye" she reasoned while looking at bow bow then at him.

(Because he's hurt)

"Allah, aise chott kisi ko naa de" he mumbled under his breath while pulling her closer.

(God, never give such injury to anyone)

"Mrs. Iyanah Arsalan Sayyed, coffee chahiye mujhe" he was back on attitude making her shiver by their sudden closeness.

(I want coffee)

"Mujhe...nhi...aati....banani" she replied while unconsciously playing with his shirt button.

(I don't know how to make it)

"Uss kambaqt se fursat milti toh kuch sikhti tum" he openly taunts her making her eyebrows raised dramatically.

(You would learn something when you get free from that combat)

"Tameez se bulaya krein...Bow Bow Qureshi naam hai uska" she replied making his mind blown out.

(Call him with respect...he's Bow bow Qureshi)

(Bow Bow Qureshi)

"Aur kis khushi mei bula krun?" He stated in jealous tone making her cheeks huffed in anger.

(And in what happiness should I call him?)

"Kyuki...kyu.." she was stammering when his sudden phone call startled them.

(Because...)

"Yes" he moved towards his balcony while picking up the call making her raised heart beat calm.

"I'm coming" he disconnected the call while coming inside his room only to see her flushed cheeks.

"Taiyaar ho jao, niche jana hai" standing her behind, he whispered making her jumped in nervousness.

(Get ready, we have to go downstairs)

"Hmm" without wasting a second, she dashed inside the washroom making him chuckle.

"Iyanah! jaldi kro" he called her again as she was talking much time.

(Iyanah! hurry up)

"Iyanah.." he was going to call her again but stopped after seeing her in wet hairs.

"Aise kya dekh rhe hai?" Moving towards her luggage, she tooked out her makeup bag while he was oogling her shamelessly.

(Why are you looking like this?)

"Biwi ko dekhne mei paise hai kya?" he replied bluntly making her cheeks flushed again.

(Is there any price to see my wife?)

"Bolo, Mrs. Iyanah Sayyed?" He teased while stepping towards her making her step backwards.

(Say it)

"Ars...." She was going to hit the wall when he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer making her soft figure crashed his hard chest. Without wasting a minute he kissed her cheeks in one go making her breathe stopped.

"I'm waiting, come soon" he whispered in her ears while going out from the room making her heart beat rapid.

❀❀❀❀❀

"Yeh Afreen bhabhi jaan, Iyanah jaisi kyu lag rhi hai?" Rohail mumbled after seeing her on the dining table.

(Why does she look like Iyanah instead of Afreen?)

"Kyuki woh Iyanah hi hai" Humaira replied while eating her butter toast.

(Because she's Iyanah)

"Lekin nikkah toh..." He was going to question but stopped after realisation.

(But marriage happened...)

"Lekin tumhe kaise pata?" He mumbled to Humaira making her glare him.

(How do you know this?)

"Kyuki mei aandhi nhi hoon" she replied in sarcarsm dripping tone.

(Because I'm not blind)

"What you do mean? I'm deaf?" He shouts gaining everyone attention.

"Aagye apne english ke professor" naaziya commented making everyone giggle.

(Here comes our english professor)

"Naaziya, don't limit cross your words" he replied in furious tone making wazir hit him.

"Nalayak, sharm krle" he added making roahil jaw dropped.

(Unworthy, have some same)

"Bhai jaan, aap mera support krein.....ladkiyan aati jaati rhti, lekin aapka bhai humesa apka sath khada rhega" he replied in full confidence making wazir hit him again.

(Brother, you support me…Girls keep on coming and going but your brother will always stand by you)

"Aur college kaisa chal rha?" Arsalan asked suddenly making roahil bathed in sweat.

(How's your college going?)

"College chal rha hai, mei chal rha hoon, hum dono chal rhe hai" he replied nervously making everyone controlled their laugh except Arsalan.

(College is going on, I am going on, we both are going on)

"Padhna likhna chodd kyu nhi dete?" he commented while glaring at him making him more nervousness.

(Why don't you stop studying?)

"Haan unn paiso se hum lipstick kharid lenge" Naaziya and Humaira replied in sync making Iyanah chuckle.

(Yes we will buy lipstick from that money)

"Chuchundaro ki sartaz" Rohail muttered while looking at Humaira making her boil in anger.

(Queen of mole rat)

"Khud ki shakal bhul rhe kya?" She replied immediately while showing him her fork and butterknife.

(Are you forgetting your own place?)

"Chuchundar se toh jada khubsurat hai" he revert back making humaira punched him hard.

(Far more beautiful than mole rat)

"Khubsurat toh meri jooti bhi hai" she mocked making him pinch her.

(Even my slipper is beautiful)

"Tum dono wrestling ki coaching kyu nhi shuru krlete?" Roahil's mom "Sabnam" added making both sit quite on their seat.

(Why don't you guys start wrestling coaching?)

"Ladai ke bina din ki shuruwat kaise hogi inki?" Haya continued making both mum.

(How will their day begin without fighting?)

"Chalna chahiye ab" Arsalan said while getting up from the table and looking at wazir to accompany him.

(We have to go now)

"Bye" he looked at Iyanah while mumbling a bye to her secretly.

"Welcome, beta" as they left, haya greeted Iyanah along with other members making her surprised.

"Aapi ke taraf se, I'm sorry" she replied with softened eyes making haya hugged her.

(I'm sorry from sister's side)

"Maafi kyu mang rhi ho? Arsalan nhi pasand tumhe?" Haya asked in teasing manner making her cheeks crimson as morning incident starts playing in her mind.

(Why are you apologizing?  Don't you like Arslan?)

"Nhi, woh acche hai" she replied in low tone making roahil hoots while humaira and naaziya clapped in happiness.

(No, he is kind)

"Bas acche?" Naaziya teased making Iyanah more crimson.

(Only kind?)

"Jii, bhot acche inshan hai" she replied in meek tone making Humaira hugged her in excitement.
Unknown to them that two persons were listening their conversation.

(Yes, he is very good human)

"Afreen ki saza hum tumhe kyu dein?" Haya added making Iyanah cry.

(Why should we punish you because of Afreen?)

"Tumhari koi galati thodi thi isme" Sabnam continued making Iyanah look downwards.

(There wasn't any fault from your side)

"Hume khushi hai Arsalan ko tum mili" wazir's mom "Faiza" stated making Iyanah sniff.

(We are happy that Arsalan got you)

"Why you're crying?" Arsalan's loud voice hits her making her look behind immediately.

"Tum gye nhi?" Haya asked after seeing him at the entrance along with wazir.

(Haven't you gone?)

"Come with me" ignoring everyone's stares, he grabbed her wrist and goes towards their room making everyone giggle secretly.

★★★★★★★★

This book reached 1 K in just 3 days
Thank you guys  🎉😍

Loving this book? 🙈

Oohhoo Romantic Arsalan 🔥

How's it? ❤️

Loving their new romance? 🌸

Should I complete this first or other story?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro