1: Gale

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"..." I walked down the street towards Avengers Tower. "Sigh... Please have an elevator..." I said, even though I knew that the tower had them. "..." I looked around at all of the skyscrapers and apartment complexes, and spotted my destination. I walked into the tower, and took the elevator to the 32nd floor. "Yo stark." I said, spotting my mentor, the iron man himself, Tony Stark. "Good morning Gale." He said. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Working on your armor suit." He said, as I eyed the red and silver suit. "Ah." I said. "Have a seat if you'd like." He said. "Mmk." I said, pulling out my iPhone. 'Hm...' I thought, texting Haruka. "Yo, what's up toxic hair?" I typed. I called her that due to her hair being a bright purple color. "Nothing much... And I told you not to call me that." She said. "Heh... I know." I smirked a little as I typed. "What are you doing, shit hair? >:)" She typed. "My hair may be brown, but its not shit. I'm sitting in Avengers Tower while Stark finished my armor." I typed. "Nice." She said. "Mmhm." I typed. "What color is it?" She asked. "It's dark red and silver." I typed. "Ooh! Fancy!" She said, which caused me to laugh a little. "Hey." Stark walked over. "Gtg." I typed. "Yes?" I asked. "It's finished." He said with a smile. "Cool." I said, following him to the suit. "Hopefully it will fit you." He sighed. "I used Pepper's suit as a model." He said. "Alright. How do I-- oh my." I said, as I touched the suit and it swallowed me into it. "Good enough size?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Feels weird, and heavy." I said. "That's because you haven't gotten used to wearing a metal suit." He said. 'No, really!' I thought sarcastically. "Alright... So how does this thing work?" I said. "Hang on." He said, putting on one of his many iron man suits. "I'll teach you how to shoot shit." He said, as we walked out onto the helicopter landing area(idk what they call them.). "Alright. First, I'm gonna teach you how to fire your missiles, and your beams." He said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro