Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[MESSENGER]

Christia Perez

2:32pm

Hi ate, maybe you still have your class but I am hoping you can read this after your period or when you are at your home already
Hanggang ngayon kukulitin pa rin kita na pumunta sa kaarawan ko bago ang araw ng pasko
I hope to see you on that day ate
Matagal pa naman 'yun, pero gusto ko na maalala mo

Seen 4:56pm

[TWITTER]

Damaris @houris
Ang pangit ng bungad.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
Masyadong mabigat. Bakit kailangan ko pang pumunta?

🌼 🔒 @damouris
Tama na, masyadong masakit na makita kayong masaya. Habang ako rito, nagdurusa.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
They really want to see me suffering huh.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
I lost count how many times I cried because of this . . . lagi nalang, lagi nalang akong nasa pagitan.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
I'm rude, I know. You can't blame me for the fact that I am neglected by my own father. Judge me by the people around me because I am a mistake . .  .  a failure.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
When will I  bloom? When can I be my own Flower of Time?

🌼 🔒 @damouris
You are the only one who can really see that you're suffering entirely. 

Damaris @houris
Other people kept on twisting us because we were letting them.

Damaris @houris
There are times that you want to fight but don't have the courage to do so because you're chained by the thought that you can't do it. 

Damaris @houris
I kept on asking this question . . . Do time really help to completely heal the wounds? But why the scars remain? It only give us memories, or letting us glimpse on our hurtful past. It will only inflict a pain.
| Colin @tongcolin replied:
Scars do not represent a window into your hurtful past. Sometimes it gives us a chance to continue and to move forward in life. That's why scars remain, and when we realize that, we can all say that the wounds that were inflicted on ourselves were completely healed.

//

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro