Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Congratulations, Engineer!" Mom hugged me. Ngayon ko lang ulit naramdaman ang ganitong saya.

"Salamat, mama." Nakangiting sagot ko.

"Congratulations, apo." Lolo and lola said in unison.

"Thank you, lola and lolo," we did a grouped hug.

It's been two years, and I don't have any contact with them. I don't know if they are married already. I also don't want to heard any news from them. Masyado pang masakit, hindi pa kakayanin ng puso ko.

"Congratulations, Aris." I almost jumped when I saw my father.

He's here.

"I am so proud of you, anak." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Salamat, papa." I answered him.

Ilang segundo ang dumaan ay kumalas na rin kami sa isa't-isa.

"Maari ba kitang makausap?" Tanong ni papa.

Tumango ako sa kanya at lumabas kaming dalawa.

Nasa terrace kami, habang nasa loob silang lahat. They celebrate the achievement that I achieve. Gusto kong tanungin si papa kung kumusta na si Christia.

Pati si Colin. Is he okay? Is he happy with my sister? Because that's all I want.

"P-pa, how's Christia?" I asked him.

"She's having a progress," he answered. A droplets of water was starting to fall from my eyes.

She's having a progress. She'll be okay, I know she will. Lalo't kasama niya si Colin. Kaya magiging maayos siya.

Ang laging dasal ko ay sana maging maayos na ang kapatid ko.

"I-i am glad . . ." I answered and wipe my tears. "She's getting better, right?" I asked my father. He nod.

"You are glad but you are not okay." He pulled me closer to him.

I rest my head on his shoulder. Can I rant, papa? Can I cry?

"I'm listening, Aris. Go on." He embrace me. "Papa is here."

"Hanggang ngayon, pa. Masakit pa rin. Bakit ganito? Akala ko madali lang . . . akala ko madali lang kalimutan." Parusa ba 'to sa desisyong pinili ko?

"We had many goals in life that needed to achieve together but we can't do it now. Mag-isa ko na itong gagawin, kasi hindi na rin nito kakayanin, 'Pa. Hindi na nito kakayaning masaktan pa ulit." Tinuro ko ang puso ko, masyado na itong nadurog dahil sa nangyari noon.

"Aris, even the most painful season had a purpose. You are brave, just like your mother. Hindi mo man nakikita na matapang ka, pero nakikita ko, Aris. Nakikita naming mga taong nakapaligid sa'yo," he said while he pat my back. "I have a story to tell you. It may be surprising to you, but your mom is my greatest love but yeah not all greatest love is our happy ending. Sobrang sakit, anak, kasi naranasan na rin namin ang sitwasyon mo. Yet never forget all the lessons that it taught you, all the memories you have with that  person—it's the long lasting one."

Pumasok ako muli sa loob ng magpaalam si papa. Nakita ko sa may pintuan si mama. She smiled as she saw me.

"Come here, let me give my brave daughter the tightest embrace she deserve." Mom says and she pulled me closer to her to give me a hug.

"Aris, alam mo bang ikaw ang naging ilaw ko sa mundong naging madilim sa'kin?" She asked me. "World was too cruel for me when I am carrying you, the judgements, their foul and curses. They even curse you, sabi nila na kawalan ka, mas mabuting ipalaglag kita. Malas ka daw, Aris, but I fought them. I fought you from them. Sinabi ko sa kanila na kahit asin ang magiging ulam natin, bubuhayin kita. Kasi kahit anong mangyari, anak pa rin kita at hindi magbabago 'yon.

"I endure it all, it pained me so much that I even told your father that one day, he'll suffer. They'll suffer from my wrath, I thought live would be too suck to me, yet you came. My beautiful flower, my blessing. Alam mo ba kung bakit Fiore ang pinangalan ko sa'yo? My colleagues told me that the name Fiore is a blessing and bring color to someones life and you're indeed a blessing that God had sent to me. Your smile and eyes brightens me up everytime. Your laughter flattered my heart, and when you cry, it pained me.

"You can always cry on mama, I'm here to listen. I can be your light just like how you lift and give colors to my life, 'nak."

Lord, how can I left this people? I still want to live, God.

[MESSENGER]

THE PROFESSIONAL'S SQUAD

3:42 pm

Honey taga luto
GOSSHH CONGRATULATIONS, ENGINEER ARIS!
You did well my love. I'm beyond proud of youu.

Krizza all in one ang gawain
Grabee congratulations, Aris! Mahal na mahal kita

Aleia taga linis
Congratulations, Aris babes!
Engineer ka na talaga

Aris taga hugas
Thank you, mahal na mahal ko kayo. You was there everytime I am needing you.

[Instagram]

Like by honey_luvs and 578 others
arislopez Engineer Damaris Fiore Lopez.
zawynnelopez proud na proud ako sa babaeng ito!
vraleia yes, engineer na rin. Grabe!
honey_luvs congratulations, Aris. Taga hugas ka pa rin.🤗

[TWITTER]

🌼 🔒 @damouris
I did it, love . . . nagawa kong makamit ang mga pangarap natin kahit hindi tayo magkasama.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
The last letter I write will be address to you.

🌼 🔒 @damouris
You'll always be my greatest love, and I will wait for the time where we can have a beautiful ending that not as painful as what happened in our past.

Ris @damouriswrites
A registered author and now an engineer. Thank you so much for the privilege, Lord. Glory is all to you! 💗🙌

//

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro